Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:16:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [AIAS] AIAScoin | Blockchain | P2P Payments | Masternodes| PoS | Referral  (Read 3385 times)
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:33:37 AM

The project has a bright future, I observe that any project is successful if it is associated with applications for smartons.
Yes, keep observing at here and their telegram group, you will see the kindly and responsive of admin come from dev team.
Yes you are right. I also joined the official telegram group of AIAScoin and the admin is really very good active and solve your all queries related to the project and also give the latest updates of project. So if possible then join this group.
It's good that the admin is active, I hope the team is being active and responsive too as that helps gain many followers and investors too

This only tells that the team is serious and they are not joking about their plans and platforms. Can they also promote on Adsense or on youtube?
I woupd realy like to see a video advertisement of this project in youtube and facebook. Maybe it will get more interested investors if they have an advertising video.
I agree, releasing videos especially on youtube and facebook would surely increase the numbers of investors and users. I do hope they are planning to do it so.
It is barely possible because these days all people usually open their social media 24/7 so I think youtube and facebook is the best way to promote.
I think that this is really a good option for promotion. It is thanks to them that millions of projects are collected
Still there is Twitter. Generally any social network is a good way to attract investors, it's not for nothing that almost all projects are used by them
Its nice if they can promote thier project in all social media sites but facebook anfd yoitube should be prioritized more because it is more preffered by more users.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:55:56 AM

It really good project Investors from this project actually have the opportunity to gain good profits in the future. so now every can invest this project. Good luck
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:50:36 AM

It really good project Investors from this project actually have the opportunity to gain good profits in the future. so now every can invest this project. Good luck

I agree, those early investors can really gain more profits and also have the chance to achieve success same as the project too. If many investors and supporters will participate.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
berta81

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 10:38:40 AM

When is the beta release planned? and will the testing be free of charge or will it be possible to get coins for it?

Beta of our Exchange? If you're talking about the exchange the beta will be on Q4 2018.
Thanks everyone for the feedback and good luck with the giveaway! Don't forget to tell your friends  Wink
https://twitter.com/AIAScoin_team/status/1002516456544890880

Why you don't put a roadmap on your website, I looked for it in whitepaper and I can't find it. it will much easy for people on know about upcoming updates if you have roadmap.
Yes, i totally agree with you. Their website is so simple and basics, they need to add some features for everyone know about AIAS more clearly.

Quite a long way to wait for their own exchange to be launched, what are the target exchange where you are going to enlist the AIAS coin? I think that is really important.

I was hoping to see these updates to settle already, But as of now the ICO is still ongoing and still, the result of the success is based on the end of ICO stage.

In my opinion the result of success is based for the period after the termination ICO, namely when the token or a coin finds actual cost after addition on exchange, there already and it will be possible to judge, purchase has been how justified.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:26:28 AM

I agree, those early investors can really gain more profits and also have the chance to achieve success same as the project too. If many investors and supporters will participate.

Definitely, it is because the early they participate, the bigger the bonus. AIAScoin team still need more advertising strategy so that there will be more investors that will catch its attention.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Aiascoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 83

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 12:03:48 PM

When is the beta release planned? and will the testing be free of charge or will it be possible to get coins for it?

Beta of our Exchange? If you're talking about the exchange the beta will be on Q4 2018.
Thanks everyone for the feedback and good luck with the giveaway! Don't forget to tell your friends  Wink

Why you don't put a roadmap on your website, I looked for it in whitepaper and I can't find it. it will much easy for people on know about upcoming updates if you have roadmap.
Yes, i totally agree with you. Their website is so simple and basics, they need to add some features for everyone know about AIAS more clearly.

Quite a long way to wait for their own exchange to be launched, what are the target exchange where you are going to enlist the AIAS coin? I think that is really important.

We'll announce exchanges when we'll be listed to them.  Smiley

Thanks everyone for the feedback and suggestions.

Giveaway: https://twitter.com/AIAScoin_team/status/1002516456544890880

If you already followed all the steps of the giveaway please fill this form
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/13DvpEYSAeEijKf-f82BPlNxP5RGhbWebPAerBqfa07U

_______  https://AIAScoin.com  _______
A private, low fee, instant cryptocurrency
Blockchain | P2P Payments | Masternodes
Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:21:12 PM

So it always happens. When investors first make their contribution to the project, they then get more profit, because the price of the token is gradually rising.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:37:36 PM

Well, participating in some voting events in other new popular exchanges may boost the popularity of this project. Hoping that aiascoin project will be listed the soonest. Good luck.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:48:41 PM

Well, participating in some voting events in other new popular exchanges may boost the popularity of this project. Hoping that aiascoin project will be listed the soonest. Good luck.

Yes, a lot of new exchanges now are conducting their voting events to lists some new coins. But first aiascoin needs to have a huge volume of active supporters and investors for a high chance of winning.

Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:57:27 PM

The project has a bright future, I observe that any project is successful if it is associated with applications for smartons.
Yes, keep observing at here and their telegram group, you will see the kindly and responsive of admin come from dev team.
Yes you are right. I also joined the official telegram group of AIAScoin and the admin is really very good active and solve your all queries related to the project and also give the latest updates of project. So if possible then join this group.
It's good that the admin is active, I hope the team is being active and responsive too as that helps gain many followers and investors too

This only tells that the team is serious and they are not joking about their plans and platforms. Can they also promote on Adsense or on youtube?
I woupd realy like to see a video advertisement of this project in youtube and facebook. Maybe it will get more interested investors if they have an advertising video.
I agree, releasing videos especially on youtube and facebook would surely increase the numbers of investors and users. I do hope they are planning to do it so.

Obviously, and I think the team already know this concerns and definitely this is their plan. Hoefully, they can compose a better video presentation  in order for their client to easily understand that platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:12:42 PM

That's entirely dependent on the team since they pay the listing fees and everything associated and it's their duty to ensure the listing of the coin
margoslend

Activity: 396
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:28:11 PM

Isn't there too little information? In all areas, only the initial activities, it seems that the project pulls one person or the team has no time for everything. I'll support you on Twitter, even if it's my little contribution to your hard work.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 02:53:53 PM

I liked your project, but the idea is not new and I do not understand how I can use your tokens. I hope the developers will show why.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:04:40 PM

Isn't there too little information? In all areas, only the initial activities, it seems that the project pulls one person or the team has no time for everything. I'll support you on Twitter, even if it's my little contribution to your hard work.
It's normal to feel that way mate. We get disappointed sometimes. But I think the project is still new and they really need our patients and support. Maybe teams don't have any intention to hurt or to make us feel this way. Hope team can adress this issues regarding project information and proper communication with the investors and supporters.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:49:10 PM

That's entirely dependent on the team since they pay the listing fees and everything associated and it's their duty to ensure the listing of the coin
Its realy their jobs.  Hope they can find ways to make AIAScoin llisted in some trusted exchange. This will make the project more beautiful and attractive to the eyes of its future investors. I will continue to support this project and will hoping updates soon.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:11:55 PM

I liked your project, but the idea is not new and I do not understand how I can use your tokens. I hope the developers will show why.

You need to fully understand the concept of this project, mate. I just want to ask, have you read their white paper?
alexberezov

Activity: 462
Merit: 290

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:19:33 PM

You need to fully understand the concept of this project, mate. I just want to ask, have you read their white paper?
I really like that there was a project AIAScoin, which revolutionizes the cryptocurrency and payment industry
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:37:43 PM

So it always happens. When investors first make their contribution to the project, they then get more profit, because the price of the token is gradually rising.
Not all projects are able to get successful enough in terms of coin value, I have seen so many projects that went down. But as I studied more and invested in AIAS I know its value would rise up in the future.
That just depends on the market and the team efforts, i hope team would be able to handle it well and will come with something attractive.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:20:17 PM

Obviously, and I think the team already know this concerns and definitely this is their plan. Hoefully, they can compose a better video presentation  in order for their client to easily understand that platform.
Visual presentation helps much for the investors to easily understand about the project and they feels more comfortable even is saving their time which also adds a quality of advertising.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:42:49 PM

Visual presentation helps much for the investors to easily understand about the project and they feels more comfortable even is saving their time which also adds a quality of advertising.

Yes,  many would  prefer to see video presentation than reading it because they will feel comfortable and enjoyment. Hope the team will make a move about this,  understanding is the best to do first before investing such project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: