Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 09:55:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie can post new topic?  (Read 78 times)
Vjatri (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:26:37 PM

Can Newbie post new topic in altcoin discussion?

I have heard from some people that if you post new topic it can effect your Activity.Everyone say your activity will be stuck and cannot be increased.

Is it right?
Thirio

Activity: 350
Merit: 47

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:35:52 PM

I have heard from some people that if you post new topic it can effect your Activity.Everyone say your activity will be stuck and cannot be increased.

Is it right?
i don't think so? What kind of rule is that? I have never heard it and even thought about it. I think everyone's free to express themselves but it is limited for newbies, newbies can't burst post (360 seconds post intervals i think) and post images, other than that, newbies can do whatever they like.
Probinus

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:41:01 PM

Is it right?
that's ridiculous, if you're afraid, why would you post this in the first place? You're a newbie but you posted a new topic asking about whether posting a new topic would hold your activity count. Isn't it ironic?

Activities stop counting when you've reached the 14 activities/ two weeks mark. Other than that? We'll maybe you've stop posting? idk.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  July 1st   ●
Vjatri (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:48:48 PM

Is it right?
that's ridiculous, if you're afraid, why would you post this in the first place? You're a newbie but you posted a new topic asking about whether posting a new topic would hold your activity count. Isn't it ironic?

Activities stop counting when you've reached the 14 activities/ two weeks mark. Other than that? We'll maybe you've stop posting? idk.

I m not afraid dear but my some colleague say your activity stuck now its could not be increased that's why i m posting this question.and dear i already posted new topics.as you know i m also beginner so that's why asking and dear see my profile i didn't stop posting you just review my profile.thank you
Thirio

Activity: 350
Merit: 47

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:12:30 PM

Is it right?

I m not afraid dear but my some colleague say your activity stuck now its could not be increased that's why i m posting this question.and dear i already posted new topics.as you know i m also beginner so that's why asking and dear see my profile i didn't stop posting you just review my profile.thank you
I think by "well maybe you've stopped posting?" is you'll stop having activities if you don't post. It's not literally about your current post.

In addition to what he said, since you have 28 activities, that means you have maxed the 4 weeks of 14 merit per 2 weeks since 14*2=28(just like what he said). Reset is every after second week at wednesday, if i remember correctly. Then it would increase again.

If you're a newbie read this btw: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1689727.0
Stewart66

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

https://www.cd3d.app

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:55:09 PM

Is it right?
my knowledge is like that if we make a new post our activity will increase but still there is a maximum limit of 14 activities in 14 days so even if you make more than 14 posts, the number of activity will only increase 14

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: