Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:39:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading vs. Buy and Hold  (Read 1896 times)
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:42:22 PM

It depends on the price of coin in the market. Why would you have to trade your coins in a lower price if you can hold it and wait for it's price to rise then trade it. That'll give you more opportunity and a lot of income as well if you'll be able to trade your coins in a high price.
If you have better option than trading and selling which can make you earn higher than anything so why you are going on the opposite side of it, holding had been great opportunity of earning and it will keep on earning good income for us. I always suggest all my family and friends to hold their investment as it is the only way for successful trading, trading now will be panic trading which gets you low profit/.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptocurrencyguru

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:53:19 PM

cryptocurrency is very young and unmatured market once crypto market touch one trillion dollars all the top altcoins prices will increase to 10x or 20x so holding already proved in 2017 and it will prove in this year as well
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:58:48 PM

If you are not that familiar with trading or lack of experience then the best thing you should do is to hodl. That’s the safest way for your money to profit with lesser supervision and gives you an ample time to learn more on trading.
DirtMcGirt36

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:13:41 PM

Buy and hodl while you learn the basics of trading, then start doing it with small amounts.
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:39:41 PM

I do better trading than buying after holding back with a long time because when you trade you can mendaptkan profits that very much from the capital you have for trading, do not let the capital you have do something from the capital you have to be able to provide profit for you.
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:42:06 PM

If you are not a exceptional trader who makes lots of money by trading, holding is always better than trading in terms of profit, these examples prove that, it is impossible to make these gains by trading.

Trading is much better more than holding because you can always earn profit in the market while holding will not make you earn more profit since there is no assurance if the coin you are holding will grow in the future or not.
deonyx

Activity: 122
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:56:50 PM

The choice of which trading method to use depends on many factors such as the time available for trading and the capital size of the individual trader as well as the profit expectation. Just like you said, it is very important to avoid borrowing money to put into trading because it can be very frustrating and it can as well deny you the opportunity to use your patience in time of downtrend. But whichever method employed there is still need to combine both the day trading strategy with buy and hold to make maximum profit
Thatsit

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 08:15:44 PM

Holding must be a good direction. And undoubtedly it's functional way. However, this is a long-term plan. So the losses are very low in the holdings. I support it. But sometimes there is good profit in daily trading which is not even in long term planning.
Diablomania

Activity: 129

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:23:41 PM

I prefer to trade because you can make a huge profit in just a little amount of time, but yes, sometimes it is more than risky because you can easily lose a lot of money because of that.

Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:31:04 PM

holding a coin for the long term requires positive information for the foreseeable future, holding a coin has a high risk if we do not read a valid news source, but to five coins of your choice it has good prospects

That's right. There are so many things that could happen, even after just a month or two, more so if you plan to hold for a year or so. For me, holding is the way to go because I don't have enough time to spend on checking the market closely and on seeing how the trends and movements are affecting the coins. But, how I wish i could do that. That's the difficulty of having a full-time job and other stuff, as much as I want to venture in deeper, I really can't so I choose holding, which is a more passive approach. But, if you have the time and energy to actually take a closer look at the market, trading is a good thing to try as well.
Lanzer

Activity: 446

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:38:36 PM

I prefer to trade because it is more profitable, but in terms of usage and how much time you are going to hold, it just depends on what your vision is (if you prefer to trade or not)
dewi91

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:36:06 PM

i am team hold i always buy coins and saved for long term i like it because it is safer and more profitable when compared to the daily trading this is very risky, i just prefer it for long term

yes I think so. holding is better for all crypto users, hold do not need strategy like trading. hold just need the basic knowledge about crypto and we should choose coin that have a good potential so we do not need worry about the price because when the price go down, it will recover again.
itsliss

Activity: 72

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 09:50:24 PM

Holding is better for all especially if you don't have so much time to spare studying charts. Holders gain more on a longer term
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:29:59 PM

I prefer to trade because you can make a huge profit in just a little amount of time, but yes, sometimes it is more than risky because you can easily lose a lot of money because of that.

Depending on the ability and conditions of the investor that can give the form of reasonable investment. If you are good at technical analysis and have plenty of time to watch the market, trading is a viable option; otherwise, if you are not good at technical analysis then choosing some good coins and keeping it in the times few months is a good thing to do.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Coinnosaurus

Activity: 643
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:31:17 PM

I personally prefer holding. Hope it will bring more volume and higher prices. Used to lost some money when trading tokens but gain much profit by holding.
totholio

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:37:48 PM

Trading requires a lot of work during a day, watching every currency you would like to trade with is tiring by itself, meanwhile hodling is just a ticket to the rollercoaster.
Adamcheek

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:56:24 PM

Good to hold from trading.I have lost a lot of money in trading. So now hold. If you hold the coins for a long time, then many profits are possible. Before doing business, there will be a lot of research. It is better to trade then.
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:16:08 PM

Depending on the ability and conditions of the investor that can give the form of reasonable investment. If you are good at technical analysis and have plenty of time to watch the market, trading is a viable option; otherwise, if you are not good at technical analysis then choosing some good coins and keeping it in the times few months is a good thing to do.
It will really depend on the capability of a person,  trade if you have a lot of time or hold to see if there will be profit. Both methods are risky but we know that from the start that any method of earning  here will be risky because of the volatility of the coins. For the meantime,  since all cryptos are having a hard time getting a good price,  I prefer to hold especially my coins who have good prices before.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
Lauff

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:33:18 AM

if you apply the trading capital you have can grow to very much. And it seems the best is trading, because with the trade you can take advantage of the capital you have to be able to earn very much
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:16:42 AM

It will really depend on the capability of a person,  trade if you have a lot of time or hold to see if there will be profit. Both methods are risky but we know that from the start that any method of earning  here will be risky because of the volatility of the coins. For the meantime,  since all cryptos are having a hard time getting a good price,  I prefer to hold especially my coins who have good prices before.
Thats right, I think it will depend on the capability of someone, if you have the skills to trade such as extensive knowledge and great analysis. then you have a lot of free time may not be a matter of choosing trading. if you do not have free time, and not very good at trading, you can just hold it..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: