Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:21:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Challenge - From 69K Satoshis to 5 BTCs with day trading - Online Trade History  (Read 470 times)
marciks (OP)

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:15:25 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2018, 02:46:09 AM by marciks

Hey guys,

I have been trading in bittrex a few months with a very small initial deposit.

Take a look in my Trade History: https://pt.scribd.com/document/380229062/bitcointalk-org-trade-history-marciks-bittrex-deleted

I started with almost 100K sats, got pumped in that time which gave me a big ROI, but with no techniques it was pure luck..

I went from 320k to nearly 70k and got very sad because of that, but a friend of mine called Xandi told me to keep trading and don't stop..
So I started again!

After Xandi's advice I started to use a technique that I learned when I was studying forex with some modifications and I finally started to profit consistently

* My balance went from 69k to 260k (actual balance) in day trading
* Some times the order of the trades get divided, just sum it !
* Xandi gave me 35k when I was in 215K
* I'm not trading every day because I'm studying lel

I think it is good ,but could be nothing as well... I would like to know from you:

- What do you think about this result? I know that it is a very small amount of money, but I want to elevate it to an entire btc (lol)

- Should I change the Exchange that I'm using?

- Would it be a good idea to keep updating my balance history to everyone watch? I will not withdraw any amount of money til I get 5 btcs in that shit..
  I think that Would be cool to make it live using the exchanges APIs, but I don't know how to do this :d

\o/ to the moooon

- edit: Title was changed to make my objectives more clear to everyone

- edit: posts with analysis from random trades:
* https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4307028.msg38747600#msg38747600

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:50:52 PM

- What do you think about this result? I know that it is a very small amount of money, but I want to elevate it to an entire btc (lol)\
As long you are making profits on your own trading ways then you are definitely doing fine since not all people can easily make profits with trading.

Any exchange would be used doesnt matter since it doesnt affect on how for you to be profitable,it always matter with your skills.

- Would it be a good idea to keep updating my balance history to everyone watch? I will not withdraw any amount of money til I get 5 btcs in that shit..
  I think that Would be cool to make it live using the exchanges APIs, but I don't know how to do this :d

I know that you are getting pumped up but always remember on the risk and stay on the path and dont get greedy when you are profiting.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
rayk

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 04:59:51 PM

I think if you make enough gain for you, don't increase the risks while trying to increase your profits because making regular gains in trading is very difficult, try to be consistent.
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:28:50 PM

It is good to see your trading profit. And hope you get to your 5 BTC goal soon.

Bittrex volume has been going down lately, perhaps Binance will be a better place to trade with higher volume.
andohyeb

Activity: 287
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:40:54 PM

Nice trading profit, but why do you have to change the exchange after you using it to achieve your aim. You already familiar with the exchange and if there isn't any trouble in withdrawal delays and other security issues, then hold it there.
rumexx

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:00:53 PM

Hey guys,

Take a look in my Trade History: https://pt.scribd.com/document/380229062/bitcointalk-org-trade-history-marciks-bittrex-deleted

I started with almost 100K sats, got pumped in that time which gave me a big ROI, but with no techniques it was pure luck..

I went from 320k to nearly 70k and got very sad because of that, but a friend of mine called Xandi told me to keep trading and don't stop..
So I started again!

After Xandi's advice I started to use a technique that I learned when I was studying forex with some modifications and I finally started to profit consistently

I think it is good ,but could be nothing as well... I would like to know from you:

- What do you think about this result? I know that it is a very small amount of money, but I want to elevate it to an entire btc (lol)

\o/ to the moooon

The best friend of all traders is trading plan. If you have one just follow it.You said you have been on consistent profit after gigging your strategy. Keep to it and do not get greedy.
marciks (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:15:22 PM

Nice trading profit, but why do you have to change the exchange after you using it to achieve your aim. You already familiar with the exchange and if there isn't any trouble in withdrawal delays and other security issues, then hold it there.

Exactly! I'm pretty good with bittrex but the problem is that their volume is very small lately as shirackjs pointed..
marciks (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:19:48 PM

It is good to see your trading profit. And hope you get to your 5 BTC goal soon.

The good news is that the growth is exponential \o/ let's see what happens
raven.tiu17

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:00:50 PM

That's good tho. But be careful sometimes coz not all traders do the same as your trades. I hope you are having fun and don't forget to take profit whenever you gain profit and hoping that you'll get 5 btc atleast. I'll keep an eye on this thread for upcoming post  Cheesy
marciks (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:13:51 PM

That's good tho. But be careful sometimes coz not all traders do the same as your trades. I hope you are having fun and don't forget to take profit whenever you gain profit and hoping that you'll get 5 btc atleast. I'll keep an eye on this thread for upcoming post  Cheesy

HAHA thanks man! I will update the trade history every 100k profit
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:24:55 PM

Hope you got the good answer for your thread I guess. Whenever there is a profit on good coin keep your share on that coin for some weeks until the big dump on the market for the same coin.
If you get the 100k profit means we all will be happy about it mate.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Tankdestroyer

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:09:54 PM

Exactly! I'm pretty good with bittrex but the problem is that their volume is very small lately as shacks pointed..
The solution to your problem would be to diversify your capital into 2 exchanges by the time that it reaches 1 million and 300k satoshi, just transfer a little from it and start using another exchange that has a similar user interface with bittrex. Here is a list of good alternative exchanges that would help you choose the next exchange you will use besides bittrex. Those alternative exchanges somehow got a nice volume and might solve your problem.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 11:58:00 PM

With your starting amount, its good for you that you have made your capital doubled and I am assuming you are a newbie. Whatever your strategy that your friend taught to you, keep using it.

There is no need to change your exchange although bittrex has one of the highest fees in trading exchanges. Because of this, I transferred from bittrex to binance. Lower fees and higher volume.

It depends on you if you want to do it.

You need to change your subject title then lols. You are not trading everyday but your title is "day trading". Cheesy

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
marciks (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:33:52 AM

With your starting amount, its good for you that you have made your capital doubled and I am assuming you are a newbie. Whatever your strategy that your friend taught to you, keep using it.

There is no need to change your exchange although bittrex has one of the highest fees in trading exchanges. Because of this, I transferred from bittrex to binance. Lower fees and higher volume.

It depends on you if you want to do it.

You need to change your subject title then lols. You are not trading everyday but your title is "day trading". Cheesy

I'm newbie in the crypto world but not in trading.. The technique that I'm using I am still mastering, but it was a combination of what I learned in forex and many observations in the crypto markets.. and yeah, I will keep using it for sure!

I don't know why but binance makes me remember MT. Gox... I'm considering to migrate from bittrex to them tho

I'm not confident enough to abandon my studies for trading besides I don't have enough money to invest

And yeah hahah I was saying day trade because I will not hold a coin for weeks but what you said make sense XD
marciks (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:47:12 AM

Hope you got the good answer for your thread I guess. Whenever there is a profit on good coin keep your share on that coin for some weeks until the big dump on the market for the same coin.
If you get the 100k profit means we all will be happy about it mate.

Thanks dude! It's hard for me to hold a coin for weeks, but I keep an eye in the historical records trying to avoid these big dumps that you said! It's pure technical analysis \o/
marciks (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:57:49 PM

Just bought Verge (XVG) aiming 3% and I will leave the trade if it reaches 529
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:57:40 PM

You've changed the thread title already, but still it is somehow misleading or atleast for me because I thought you already got 5BTC from 69k satoshis.  Grin

Anyway, you can gain from day trading, but for small deposit it would really take time before you accomplish your goal. I'm not saying that it is impossible tho. Advantage if you can go with the flow when the market is active.
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:05:37 PM

You've changed the thread title already, but still it is somehow misleading or atleast for me because I thought you already got 5BTC from 69k satoshis.  Grin

Anyway, you can gain from day trading, but for small deposit it would really take time before you accomplish your goal. I'm not saying that it is impossible tho. Advantage if you can go with the flow when the market is active.

Good for that guy mate, we must be happy for him since that's really a lucky day for him. Anyway we have freedom talks here we don't argue with such stories, but having that huge profit though day trading wasn't possible unless you're a whale. For those small fish I think long term trading is the 100% probability to acquire that 5BTC profit.
marciks (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:39:09 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2018, 04:06:10 PM by marciks

You've changed the thread title already, but still it is somehow misleading or atleast for me because I thought you already got 5BTC from 69k satoshis.  Grin

Yeah, the big problem is that my starting bankroll is very small xD but it also makes the whole thing a lot crazier!

I tryied to avoid a misleading title.. Could you recommend me a better title since I'm trying to reach 5 BTCs? many thanks!
Moana

Activity: 298
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:37:53 PM

I see that you have maturated this result by the way of trading for one year during the most exciting year in crypto ever. Of course you did well - for sure others have lost all their money instead, but the abnormal growth of the whole sector in this year has undoubtfully helped you a lot.
babygun

Activity: 2100
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 05:53:52 PM

Day trading is a technique where you can quickly win or loose a big amount of money.
It would be nice if you keep this thread updated with your progress and maybe which trades you will make or have made. I would recommend to also take some profit if you reach a certain amount. Good luck!

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
marciks (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:24:52 PM

I see that you have maturated this result by the way of trading for one year during the most exciting year in crypto ever. Of course you did well - for sure others have lost all their money instead, but the abnormal growth of the whole sector in this year has undoubtfully helped you a lot.

You are totally right. I choose to trade in falling coins sometimes trying to get correction points and make profit in these kind of markets just to prove myself that I'm able to profit in it. Some times people will think that they are running well but it is just the market flow.. It is like a trap!
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:43:31 PM

I still think your title is somewhat wrong... Maybe write My Challenge or My goal at the beginning.
After seeing your thread's title I thought that you have already achieved the milestone of 69k sats to 5 btc. Anyway, keep trading until you reach your goal.

Any exchange would be used doesnt matter since it doesnt affect on how for you to be profitable,it always matter with your skills.
I would recommend high volume exchanges for day trading and of course skills matter a lot.
marciks (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:46:51 PM

Day trading is a technique where you can quickly win or loose a big amount of money.
It would be nice if you keep this thread updated with your progress and maybe which trades you will make or have made. I would recommend to also take some profit if you reach a certain amount. Good luck!
Yes, I'm going to keep it with regular updates. I will also tell about some trades and give some signals.. I will not reveal my strategy tho due to the good edge that it gives to me  Cheesy
marciks (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:24:33 AM

I still think your title is somewhat wrong... Maybe write My Challenge or My goal at the beginning.
After seeing your thread's title I thought that you have already achieved the milestone of 69k sats to 5 btc. Anyway, keep trading until you reach your goal.

I would recommend high volume exchanges for day trading and of course skills matter a lot.

Thanks for your advice mate! I think it is better now
marciks (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:37:08 AM
Last edit: May 28, 2018, 02:57:50 AM by marciks

So today I bought XVG at rate of 539 and sold it a few minuts ago for 554 (close to 3% profit)

There was a down trend, but when we look in the charts, it is possible to see a big support zone. It's not a perfect line but an entire zone like a bull defense area. I saw a good entry point because I knew that if the bulls lost this zone it would mean that they were
 in trouble and it could not be a good idea to keep in that trade anymore. It was possible to make a small stop loss as well in the rate of 530 (close to 2% of my balance). Over the day, price went to 550 ,but my objective was at least 15 satoshis of variation so I did HODL hahah. The price did hit my take profit when it was at 554 and I left the trade with 5900 sats in profit. Price went way higher and hit the 575 mark! I would like to trace price with some kind of automated robot and follow it with some decent distance, but I'm not able to make it yet lol The math behind my trade was a good risk management: with a possible loss of 2% against a possible winning of 3% considering the scenario above, chances that price would go up even in the down trend were clear so let's suppose that 75% of the time bulls would win. So 75% of the time in this scenario I would earn at least 3% against 25% of the time I would lose 2%. did you get it? The odds were pretty good at this time.. so even if it was a losing trade, in the long run, I would earn more than lose and this is what matters!

Ask me any doubts!

- edit: almost forgot the proof lol

manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:53:22 AM

I think if you have trading skills and can use the right time to buy bitcoin and sell bitcoin then you will be very easy to reach your target.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:00:19 AM

Having a potential trading is not enough to make 5btc and it is always needed to lot if patience to make that much high profit. So it is not an easy job to make BTC but it always based on the experience we have and has the ability to increase it's price based on your prediction.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
Moana

Activity: 298
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:29:33 PM

So today I bought XVG at rate of 539 and sold it a few minuts ago for 554 (close to 3% profit)

-snip -

Thanks for this example of your work. But next time you could publish it while the the game is still open, so that people could decide if to follow your example or not Smiley
marciks (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:43:21 PM

-snip -

Thanks for this example of your work. But next time you could publish it while the the game is still open, so that people could decide if to follow your example or not Smiley

Hey Moana, I do not recommend anyone to follow any of my trades. Besides that, the topic has other purposes ..

BUT

Sometimes I will post some of my trades just a little after I entered them like I did with the last one..

Take a look:

Just bought Verge (XVG) aiming 3% and I will leave the trade if it reaches 529
akamit

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:59:03 PM

I'm following your thread to see how good you are in day trading.
If I feel that you have a good day trading knowledge then I may want to partner with you if you allow me to do so.

Let's say I will invest $1000 in Binance (Binance because it has the highest volume now) just to follow your trade signals with entry and exit points.
Whatever profit I will earn per month from your signals will be shared (30%) with you.

Good Luck with your day trading and don't be greedy.
marciks (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:47:15 PM

If I feel that you have a good day trading knowledge then I may want to partner with you if you allow me to do so.

Let's say I will invest $1000 in Binance (Binance because it has the highest volume now) just to follow your trade signals with entry and exit points.
Whatever profit I will earn per month from your signals will be shared (30%) with you.

OK,

I'm not confident enough to give people the signals.. We are talking about money!
Proving to people my knowledge is prove it to myself as well!
I will be glad to help you when I get confident enough tho

Let's see what happens.. lol
bennypagulayan

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:53:45 PM

OK,

I'm not confident enough to give people the signals.. We are talking about money!

This market has so much volatility so success in short-term trading proves you are a good trader. I also believe that the market will recover in the next few days and now is the time when investors can choose the right coin to buy.

███    TWITTER   █████████████████ MEGATRON ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN        ████             THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION             ████     LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████   WEBSITE    ███████████████████       FACEBOOK      ███
marciks (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:29:33 AM

OK,

This market has so much volatility so success in short-term trading proves you are a good trader. I also believe that the market will recover in the next few days and now is the time when investors can choose the right coin to buy.

Thanks dude. Hope that bitcoin reach 10k mark again.. I would like to dedicate myself to full time day trading, but I'm too scared to do that  Cheesy
marciks (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:36:04 AM

Yesterday I made 3k in profit in a extreme bear market.. I will post a signal today.. So keep tuned!

* my signal could fail and result in money loss. So do not blame me for YOUR actions.
marciks (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:05:52 PM

Bought nexus NXS at 33305
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:24:35 PM

Yesterday I made 3k in profit in a extreme bear market.. I will post a signal today.. So keep tuned!

* my signal could fail and result in money loss. So do not blame me for YOUR actions.

Really people wants an easy money by following signals so yeah they shouldn't blame you if things goes wrong. Well I can say I'm impress with your profit like it's that big but I'm pretty sure eventually it grows significantly and achieving your desire amount. And thinking in a bear market you still profit good oh well that's a good job after all. Gonna follow this thread, for sure.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
marciks (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:51:54 PM

Just locked in profit.. If price go below than 33900 I will sell it \o/
marciks (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:02:50 PM

Really people wants an easy money by following signals so yeah they shouldn't blame you if things goes wrong. Well I can say I'm impress with your profit like it's that big but I'm pretty sure eventually it grows significantly and achieving your desire amount. And thinking in a bear market you still profit good oh well that's a good job after all. Gonna follow this thread, for sure.

Yay!

I hope you find something useful that you did not know in here  Wink
marciks (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:49:28 PM

Left trade at 33949

edit

I think it will be going up, but for now it is enough
marciks (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:55:25 PM

I will be posting ALL my entry points and exit points until I reach 300K

After that, the trade history will be updated..

Made 4k in last trade \o/

Edit - Actual Balance: 0.00272125
marciks (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:56:47 PM

Bought decred at 0.01240~ High RISK TRADE
marciks (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:11:14 PM

Left the trade at 0.01263399
marciks (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:22:44 PM

It was risky because I was risking 10K .. Shocked

BUT

Got 3k in profit.. I was not in the best situation in this specific trade..

An unexpected behaviour made my stop loss go way far than I would like... I was studying while looking at chart numbers and a few seconds of distraction were enought to lose the correct timing... I wanted to sell at 0.01280 (price went over 1300 LOL). Sudden BULL Assault hahah I'm ok for now..

I will post new entry points tomorrow
marciks (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:09:13 AM

Market is very saturated right now.. most of the 200+ vol coins on bittrex had an increase in their value..

I'm waiting for now, but there is something interesting:

The green arrow is a possible entry point.
Waves went up with the other coins. It was in a down trend and now is making Higher Highs which could be a trend reversal..
or
It just followed the overall market flow and will keep falling again.. I will not risk too much in case I enter the trade tomorrow...
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:42:39 AM

It seems your technique is very similiar to what most people trade on Forexfactory forum. I think it was the Price is everything thread.

Either way it will be very difficult going from 69K Sats to 5 BTC. Especially since on Bittrex there is no leverage.

I don't think the best traders in the world would be even able to do that.

You should try Bitmex and use their 100x leverage. So your 69K would be multiplied by 100x and you would make profit much faster, however if you don't know what you are doing then you will get margin called.

So be careful and good luck.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
kissme09

Activity: 658

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:43:51 AM

I do not believe in what I just read. Being a successful person, you are such a great person. I have looked through your transactions and in that very little of the trading failed. You usually cut the hole before it goes down and you make a lot of money from the lesser known Altcoins.

Gwapoman

Activity: 252
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 06:20:31 AM

Hey guys,

So I started again!

\o/ to the moooon

From 69k to 500m satoshi!!!Good luck to you my freind.
I hope you hit that target soon..

I suggest you look for an exchange that have lower trading fees,itll help you save a lot of btcs when you are doing quick trade.
And you dont need to update everyone about the progress of your trade,You just have to hit your target for yourself..

██    DON'T POST SHITPOST  ██
marciks (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:41:29 AM

It seems your technique is very similiar to what most people trade on Forexfactory forum. I think it was the Price is everything thread.

Either way it will be very difficult going from 69K Sats to 5 BTC. Especially since on Bittrex there is no leverage.

You should try Bitmex and use their 100x leverage. So your 69K would be multiplied by 100x and you would make profit much faster, however if you don't know what you are doing then you will get margin called.

So be careful and good luck.

Thanks!

I spent uncountable hours seeking the holy grail, I did search for everything that could help me to make easy money.
I even tried tons of robots (AI included) with no success. I used to train my trading skills in the FXBlue trading simulator which gave me some experience.

I did learn from lots of threads. The most useful was "Ratios & Harmonics: a Different Way to Trade" by Damian Castilla (Mr. Pip)
There is no need of indicators, price will give almost everything you need

The leverage is a double-edged sword.. If I use it I will probably get margin called Cheesy So I will keep slow, but consistently!
But it was a good advice. I really could use it as a speeding up factor increasing the risk

Grin
marciks (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:46:44 AM

I do not believe in what I just read. Being a successful person, you are such a great person. I have looked through your transactions and in that very little of the trading failed. You usually cut the hole before it goes down and you make a lot of money from the lesser known Altcoins.

Thank you!

I usualy aim 3% and sometimes I cut losses at 1% I have to improve it but with time it will be better Cheesy

I should search for every coin that I buy cause it would increase my overall knowledge about crypto.. but I'm too lazy hahah
I just pick the big volume ones with in a specific day
marciks (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:50:12 AM

Hey guys,

So I started again!

\o/ to the moooon

From 69k to 500m satoshi!!!Good luck to you my freind.
I hope you hit that target soon..

I suggest you look for an exchange that have lower trading fees,itll help you save a lot of btcs when you are doing quick trade.
And you dont need to update everyone about the progress of your trade,You just have to hit your target for yourself..

Thanks Gwapoman

I will probably move to binance when I hit 300K and yeah! I'm just trying to put some pressure in my self because of my scary level, it is too high xD

I need to be stronger with a better mind set
marciks (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:16:24 PM

Trying to buy 0x Protocol (ZRX) at 0.00016645 but it's pretty hard :d price will have some trouble to fall through this zone
marciks (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:43:09 PM

All right, got my order filled.. I might leave trade if price fall below 16250

edit - It is not one of the best spots but I have no time to search all over the markets :d
marciks (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:01:44 PM

Novice trader: "OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG PRICE IS CLOSE TO 16515 IMA SELLLLL OMOMGOMGOMGMOG"

Skilled trader: "Hah, all right.. let's watch this fight  Cool (bears vs bulls)"
marciks (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:12:34 AM
Last edit: May 31, 2018, 02:02:07 AM by marciks

I'm still in! But a little worried about staying at night time in this trade...

-edit ok, I will hold for this night..  Huh
marciks (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:22:08 AM

Left trade at 0.00017091..risk ratio was 1 : 0.7 price went over 17600 at night hahaha but i was sleepping lol we just need more 19k to reach 300k..

Stay tuned!
marciks (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:04:34 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2018, 07:00:20 PM by marciks

Planning to buy some nexus again... I will probably buy something in a few minuts

-edit all right, bought nexus at 0.00032990

-edit2 due to market unexpected behavior I did left the operation
shield132

Activity: 2212
Merit: 854

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:23:19 PM

You are very, very enthusiastic and if you want to share your results and be the member of bitcointalk, then don't bump your thread more than once in 24 hour or you'll get banned. It's clearly against the rules (you broke rules many times).
Btw your aim seems impossible for me, sorry mate but that's reality. Maybe this will give you more power to continue challange but...  Undecided

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
coinadon

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:07:33 PM

I think if you make enough gain for you, don't increase the risks while trying to increase your profits because making regular gains in trading is very difficult, try to be consistent.
ov3rflow9x

Activity: 374

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:38:44 AM

This is great. I personally, and I think same for many here am afraid to trade at all, al I can do is to sell bounty tokens Smiley
marciks (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:13:13 PM

I did lost some money.. Left early from the waves trade and did not profit too much. my balance is at 265k ~ made a mistake when trading using tab trader. Bought a coin with less than 10btc vol (tab trader does not show coins volume) which means that it could be highly manipulated.. I just entered waves again aiming 57K~ I will not be posting any trade status anymore because of the forum rules.. Lets get this 300k soooon [overall markets trend is downside.. I should not be trading right now but I saw a pretty good spot.]
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:36:47 PM

Theres no wrong from dreaming so just keep sleeping and dreams will always come true.
And besides you only have a cheap capital so why not try for experiments if you succeed then you will be rich,but if you fail then its only the time you spend is your loss

But try to diversify if your capital grow dont just focus in single coin for safety and security
yanto@1977

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:41:02 PM

Hey guys,

So I started again!

\o/ to the moooon

I don't choose Bittrex to do my activity in many purposes but mostly I like your strategy. Need patience and practice to do your method but I have different style. I use trading with long term period because day trading is difficult for me and I lost almost 30% my money because using this method. I can't choose your strategy but I like your day trading strategy, really.

Red Fish

Activity: 435
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:45:20 PM

It is not so easy to make good profit through trading, so the goal to reach 5 BTC will be not so easy. Average trader in daily trading makes good profit with time and experience, otherwise it is just one time profit.  Grin
akamit

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:43:38 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2018, 05:39:13 PM by akamit

I did lost some money.. Left early from the waves trade and did not profit too much. my balance is at 265k ~ made a mistake when trading using tab trader. Bought a coin with less than 10btc vol (tab trader does not show coins volume) which means that it could be highly manipulated.. I just entered waves again aiming 57K~ I will not be posting any trade status anymore because of the forum rules.. Lets get this 300k soooon [overall markets trend is downside.. I should not be trading right now but I saw a pretty good spot.]

I always appreciated your efforts and I always encouraged you.
But the challenge you picked will not be an easy thing to achieve, because it has a long distance (69k sats to 5btc).
I will not say it is impossible, in my opinion nothing is impossible, but here time matters a lot. After some time you will start feeling bored. Maybe, you need 5 years from now to reach your goal.  Roll Eyes

It seems to me that you have some good techniques and I also feel that you will do better if you have good capital.
So why don't you stop this temporarily and start earning some money by doing other tasks and later start your challenge with much bigger capital, such as 0.1 btc?
Time is money, so you have to utilize your time properly and do everything on right time..

This is my suggestion, rest on you!
bering
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1006

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:34:10 PM

the title of this thread was very challenging but this is hard task to do so even almost near to impossible because crypto trading results were very unpredictable although you were trade the coin which have high volume support but there is no guarantee you will always get profit however your techniques method was very interesting that this is first time i heard there is people who use forex techniques for crypto trading

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
marciks (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:46:11 PM

Theres no wrong from dreaming so just keep sleeping and dreams will always come true.
And besides you only have a cheap capital so why not try for experiments if you succeed then you will be rich,but if you fail then its only the time you spend is your loss

But try to diversify if your capital grow dont just focus in single coin for safety and security

I just have to double up my money 13 times xD

I don't choose Bittrex to do my activity in many purposes but mostly I like your strategy. Need patience and practice to do your method but I have different style. I use trading with long term period because day trading is difficult for me and I lost almost 30% my money because using this method. I can't choose your strategy but I like your day trading strategy, really.

Thanks man, hope you succeed in your long term trading.. I think that nano is going to suppress lots of coins in the long term.. their project is one of the best

It is not so easy to make good profit through trading, so the goal to reach 5 BTC will be not so easy. Average trader in daily trading makes good profit with time and experience, otherwise it is just one time profit.  Grin
You are right. My trade history is here to keep track of my consistent gains... I don't want to think it was all luck.. I won't make any self sabotage lol

I always appreciated your efforts and I always encouraged you.
But the challenge you picked will not be an easy thing to achieve, because it has a long distance (69k sats to 5btc).
I will not say it is impossible, in my opinion nothing is impossible, but here time matters a lot. After some time you will start feeling bored. Maybe, you need 5 years from now to reach your goal.  Roll Eyes

It seems to me that you have some good techniques and I also feel that you will do better if you have good capital.
So why don't you stop this temporarily and start earning some money by doing other tasks and later start your challenge with much bigger capital, such as 0.1 btc?
Time is money, so you have to utilize your time properly and do everything on right time..

This is my suggestion, rest on you!

Hey akamit, I really appreciate your comments. You are totally right! I made a topic asking people advices about how I could make money for trading...
Some things came up:

A loan - It would be cool but very risky because I would fear losses more than I would like.. if a catastrophic event happened and I lose my money it would severely injure my financial life.. I will not take this kind of risk due to lack of experience I guess.

Invest someone elses money - well.. 2 people asked me to invest their money but I don't know how I could make it .. I dont know which kind of programs to make slave accounts connect to main account and send signals lol. I think that if I start to invest someone elses money, I will limit their investment in 100$.. trading more than that for others would make me crazy. If I had the knowledge I would start this, like a micro Hedge fund.

Earn Tokens - This one was the most eficiente way. I just have to earn enough merits but will take time.

Save money and invest - I live in brazil, I don't earn too much in my job actually.. Can't cut any spendings because these are essential things.. If I save a small portion, I would take ages til I get 0.1btc

I really would like to have 0.1btc now I will not give up so easely haha I will keep this topic updated as well!

the title of this thread was very challenging but this is hard task to do so even almost near to impossible because crypto trading results were very unpredictable although you were trade the coin which have high volume support but there is no guarantee you will always get profit however your techniques method was very interesting that this is first time i heard there is people who use forex techniques for crypto trading
I'm glad that you liked my trading style.. I will make further posts about it so people can learn a little of what I do \o/
ov3rflow9x

Activity: 374

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:35:18 AM

Wow! Thats a great experience. I can tell you all the story about going from 0.5 BTC to nothing writen by me myself, lol. Things happen
marciks (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:19:50 PM

Wow! Thats a great experience. I can tell you all the story about going from 0.5 BTC to nothing writen by me myself, lol. Things happen

HAHAH you've made my day

I made my last trade yesterday because I'm studying for a proof.

Next week I will go back to trading hardcore lol

*My actual balance is at 270k sats (last waves trade was a successfull one)
marciks (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:45:51 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2018, 07:22:42 PM by marciks

Well.. My cellphone has broken so I will not be able to seek price using tab trader til I fix it
I Was lucky enough to buy ltc last time lol I was travelling and was not in my computer so it was not possible to watch my trade
Luckly, Ltc volatily is pretty small and I din't lost almost no money while I was not in home

sold LTC just now and bought Sia coin at 205

edit - I did fall in a bear trap lol or something else... SC went from 205 to 195 breaking a support line.. the 300k mark is going to wait a little more now

It was a very fast market move.. didn't expect that
atrocityx

Activity: 336
Merit: 71

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:10:46 PM

Time to really start taking profits out as they come now... it seems you are on the path now for results with your stack, so start withdrawing payments every month to help fund your lifestyle... its important to live too and you've made so much that I would't sweatr taking out 10k everytime you make 15-20k... Its clear you've mastered this and its time to start reaping the rewards. 

Nice job and good luck.
marciks (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:57:30 PM

Hey guys, i'm having some trouble.. Missing some things. I will talk about it as soon as I reach to 300k. After this mark I will move to binance and invest some money as akamit said.. It will not be much but enough.. or atleast better than I am now. I will probably make a new thread as well with a more realistic objective like 4.99btcs mark HAHAH

Peace ~
nimraw23

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:10:18 AM

With a refined trading system, smart capital % to position allocation you can literally trade at max leverage and
Never loose. I was able to turn 1.5 btc into 17 btc..
marciks (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:28:26 PM

Hello guys.

I'm retired for a while.. since overall markets are pretty bear I will move to another thing.
I invested my satoshis in a Brazilian cryptocurrency. I think it will give me enough money to go back to trading in a near future..
I'm going to lock this thread, but I will come back in another thread when I get enough funds!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: