Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:58:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Challenge - From 69K Satoshis to 5 BTCs with day trading - Online Trade History  (Read 470 times)
marciks (OP)

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:15:25 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2018, 02:46:09 AM by marciks

Hey guys,

I have been trading in bittrex a few months with a very small initial deposit.

Take a look in my Trade History: https://pt.scribd.com/document/380229062/bitcointalk-org-trade-history-marciks-bittrex-deleted

I started with almost 100K sats, got pumped in that time which gave me a big ROI, but with no techniques it was pure luck..

I went from 320k to nearly 70k and got very sad because of that, but a friend of mine called Xandi told me to keep trading and don't stop..
So I started again!

After Xandi's advice I started to use a technique that I learned when I was studying forex with some modifications and I finally started to profit consistently

* My balance went from 69k to 260k (actual balance) in day trading
* Some times the order of the trades get divided, just sum it !
* Xandi gave me 35k when I was in 215K
* I'm not trading every day because I'm studying lel

I think it is good ,but could be nothing as well... I would like to know from you:

- What do you think about this result? I know that it is a very small amount of money, but I want to elevate it to an entire btc (lol)

- Should I change the Exchange that I'm using?

- Would it be a good idea to keep updating my balance history to everyone watch? I will not withdraw any amount of money til I get 5 btcs in that shit..
  I think that Would be cool to make it live using the exchanges APIs, but I don't know how to do this :d

\o/ to the moooon

- edit: Title was changed to make my objectives more clear to everyone

- edit: posts with analysis from random trades:
* https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4307028.msg38747600#msg38747600

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Fatunad

Activity: 2212
Merit: 347

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:50:52 PM

- What do you think about this result? I know that it is a very small amount of money, but I want to elevate it to an entire btc (lol)\
As long you are making profits on your own trading ways then you are definitely doing fine since not all people can easily make profits with trading.

Any exchange would be used doesnt matter since it doesnt affect on how for you to be profitable,it always matter with your skills.

- Would it be a good idea to keep updating my balance history to everyone watch? I will not withdraw any amount of money til I get 5 btcs in that shit..
  I think that Would be cool to make it live using the exchanges APIs, but I don't know how to do this :d

I know that you are getting pumped up but always remember on the risk and stay on the path and dont get greedy when you are profiting.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
rayk

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 04:59:51 PM

I think if you make enough gain for you, don't increase the risks while trying to increase your profits because making regular gains in trading is very difficult, try to be consistent.
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:28:50 PM

It is good to see your trading profit. And hope you get to your 5 BTC goal soon.

Bittrex volume has been going down lately, perhaps Binance will be a better place to trade with higher volume.
andohyeb

Activity: 287
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:40:54 PM

Nice trading profit, but why do you have to change the exchange after you using it to achieve your aim. You already familiar with the exchange and if there isn't any trouble in withdrawal delays and other security issues, then hold it there.
rumexx

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:00:53 PM

Hey guys,

I have been trading in bittrex a few months with a very small initial deposit.

Take a look in my Trade History: https://pt.scribd.com/document/380229062/bitcointalk-org-trade-history-marciks-bittrex-deleted

I started with almost 100K sats, got pumped in that time which gave me a big ROI, but with no techniques it was pure luck..

I went from 320k to nearly 70k and got very sad because of that, but a friend of mine called Xandi told me to keep trading and don't stop..
So I started again!

After Xandi's advice I started to use a technique that I learned when I was studying forex with some modifications and I finally started to profit consistently

* My balance went from 69k to 260k (actual balance) in day trading
* Some times the order of the trades get divided, just sum it !
* Xandi gave me 35k when I was in 215K

I think it is good ,but could be nothing as well... I would like to know from you:

- What do you think about this result? I know that it is a very small amount of money, but I want to elevate it to an entire btc (lol)

\o/ to the moooon

The best friend of all traders is trading plan. If you have one just follow it.You said you have been on consistent profit after gigging your strategy. Keep to it and do not get greedy.
marciks (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:15:22 PM

Nice trading profit, but why do you have to change the exchange after you using it to achieve your aim. You already familiar with the exchange and if there isn't any trouble in withdrawal delays and other security issues, then hold it there.

Exactly! I'm pretty good with bittrex but the problem is that their volume is very small lately as shirackjs pointed..
marciks (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:19:48 PM

It is good to see your trading profit. And hope you get to your 5 BTC goal soon.

The good news is that the growth is exponential \o/ let's see what happens
raven.tiu17

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:00:50 PM

That's good tho. But be careful sometimes coz not all traders do the same as your trades. I hope you are having fun and don't forget to take profit whenever you gain profit and hoping that you'll get 5 btc atleast. I'll keep an eye on this thread for upcoming post  Cheesy
marciks (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:13:51 PM

That's good tho. But be careful sometimes coz not all traders do the same as your trades. I hope you are having fun and don't forget to take profit whenever you gain profit and hoping that you'll get 5 btc atleast. I'll keep an eye on this thread for upcoming post  Cheesy

HAHA thanks man! I will update the trade history every 100k profit
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:24:55 PM

Hope you got the good answer for your thread I guess. Whenever there is a profit on good coin keep your share on that coin for some weeks until the big dump on the market for the same coin.
If you get the 100k profit means we all will be happy about it mate.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Tankdestroyer

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:09:54 PM

Exactly! I'm pretty good with bittrex but the problem is that their volume is very small lately as shacks pointed..
The solution to your problem would be to diversify your capital into 2 exchanges by the time that it reaches 1 million and 300k satoshi, just transfer a little from it and start using another exchange that has a similar user interface with bittrex. Here is a list of good alternative exchanges that would help you choose the next exchange you will use besides bittrex. Those alternative exchanges somehow got a nice volume and might solve your problem.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 11:58:00 PM

With your starting amount, its good for you that you have made your capital doubled and I am assuming you are a newbie. Whatever your strategy that your friend taught to you, keep using it.

There is no need to change your exchange although bittrex has one of the highest fees in trading exchanges. Because of this, I transferred from bittrex to binance. Lower fees and higher volume.

It depends on you if you want to do it.

You need to change your subject title then lols. You are not trading everyday but your title is "day trading". Cheesy

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
marciks (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:33:52 AM

With your starting amount, its good for you that you have made your capital doubled and I am assuming you are a newbie. Whatever your strategy that your friend taught to you, keep using it.

There is no need to change your exchange although bittrex has one of the highest fees in trading exchanges. Because of this, I transferred from bittrex to binance. Lower fees and higher volume.

It depends on you if you want to do it.

You need to change your subject title then lols. You are not trading everyday but your title is "day trading". Cheesy

I'm newbie in the crypto world but not in trading.. The technique that I'm using I am still mastering, but it was a combination of what I learned in forex and many observations in the crypto markets.. and yeah, I will keep using it for sure!

I don't know why but binance makes me remember MT. Gox... I'm considering to migrate from bittrex to them tho

I'm not confident enough to abandon my studies for trading besides I don't have enough money to invest

And yeah hahah I was saying day trade because I will not hold a coin for weeks but what you said make sense XD
marciks (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:47:12 AM

Hope you got the good answer for your thread I guess. Whenever there is a profit on good coin keep your share on that coin for some weeks until the big dump on the market for the same coin.
If you get the 100k profit means we all will be happy about it mate.

Thanks dude! It's hard for me to hold a coin for weeks, but I keep an eye in the historical records trying to avoid these big dumps that you said! It's pure technical analysis \o/
marciks (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:57:49 PM

Just bought Verge (XVG) aiming 3% and I will leave the trade if it reaches 529
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:57:40 PM

You've changed the thread title already, but still it is somehow misleading or atleast for me because I thought you already got 5BTC from 69k satoshis.  Grin

Anyway, you can gain from day trading, but for small deposit it would really take time before you accomplish your goal. I'm not saying that it is impossible tho. Advantage if you can go with the flow when the market is active.
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:05:37 PM

You've changed the thread title already, but still it is somehow misleading or atleast for me because I thought you already got 5BTC from 69k satoshis.  Grin

Anyway, you can gain from day trading, but for small deposit it would really take time before you accomplish your goal. I'm not saying that it is impossible tho. Advantage if you can go with the flow when the market is active.

Good for that guy mate, we must be happy for him since that's really a lucky day for him. Anyway we have freedom talks here we don't argue with such stories, but having that huge profit though day trading wasn't possible unless you're a whale. For those small fish I think long term trading is the 100% probability to acquire that 5BTC profit.
marciks (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:39:09 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2018, 04:06:10 PM by marciks

You've changed the thread title already, but still it is somehow misleading or atleast for me because I thought you already got 5BTC from 69k satoshis.  Grin

Yeah, the big problem is that my starting bankroll is very small xD but it also makes the whole thing a lot crazier!

I tryied to avoid a misleading title.. Could you recommend me a better title since I'm trying to reach 5 BTCs? many thanks!
Moana

Activity: 298
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:37:53 PM

I see that you have maturated this result by the way of trading for one year during the most exciting year in crypto ever. Of course you did well - for sure others have lost all their money instead, but the abnormal growth of the whole sector in this year has undoubtfully helped you a lot.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: