Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:15:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Challenge - From 69K Satoshis to 5 BTCs with day trading - Online Trade History  (Read 470 times)
babygun

Activity: 2100
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 05:53:52 PM

Day trading is a technique where you can quickly win or loose a big amount of money.
It would be nice if you keep this thread updated with your progress and maybe which trades you will make or have made. I would recommend to also take some profit if you reach a certain amount. Good luck!

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marciks (OP)

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:24:52 PM

I see that you have maturated this result by the way of trading for one year during the most exciting year in crypto ever. Of course you did well - for sure others have lost all their money instead, but the abnormal growth of the whole sector in this year has undoubtfully helped you a lot.

You are totally right. I choose to trade in falling coins sometimes trying to get correction points and make profit in these kind of markets just to prove myself that I'm able to profit in it. Some times people will think that they are running well but it is just the market flow.. It is like a trap!
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:43:31 PM

I still think your title is somewhat wrong... Maybe write My Challenge or My goal at the beginning.
After seeing your thread's title I thought that you have already achieved the milestone of 69k sats to 5 btc. Anyway, keep trading until you reach your goal.

- Should I change the Exchange that I'm using?
Any exchange would be used doesnt matter since it doesnt affect on how for you to be profitable,it always matter with your skills.
I would recommend high volume exchanges for day trading and of course skills matter a lot.
marciks (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:46:51 PM

Day trading is a technique where you can quickly win or loose a big amount of money.
It would be nice if you keep this thread updated with your progress and maybe which trades you will make or have made. I would recommend to also take some profit if you reach a certain amount. Good luck!
Yes, I'm going to keep it with regular updates. I will also tell about some trades and give some signals.. I will not reveal my strategy tho due to the good edge that it gives to me  Cheesy
marciks (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:24:33 AM

I still think your title is somewhat wrong... Maybe write My Challenge or My goal at the beginning.
After seeing your thread's title I thought that you have already achieved the milestone of 69k sats to 5 btc. Anyway, keep trading until you reach your goal.

- Should I change the Exchange that I'm using?
Any exchange would be used doesnt matter since it doesnt affect on how for you to be profitable,it always matter with your skills.
I would recommend high volume exchanges for day trading and of course skills matter a lot.

Thanks for your advice mate! I think it is better now
marciks (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:37:08 AM
Last edit: May 28, 2018, 02:57:50 AM by marciks

So today I bought XVG at rate of 539 and sold it a few minuts ago for 554 (close to 3% profit)

There was a down trend, but when we look in the charts, it is possible to see a big support zone. It's not a perfect line but an entire zone like a bull defense area. I saw a good entry point because I knew that if the bulls lost this zone it would mean that they were
 in trouble and it could not be a good idea to keep in that trade anymore. It was possible to make a small stop loss as well in the rate of 530 (close to 2% of my balance). Over the day, price went to 550 ,but my objective was at least 15 satoshis of variation so I did HODL hahah. The price did hit my take profit when it was at 554 and I left the trade with 5900 sats in profit. Price went way higher and hit the 575 mark! I would like to trace price with some kind of automated robot and follow it with some decent distance, but I'm not able to make it yet lol The math behind my trade was a good risk management: with a possible loss of 2% against a possible winning of 3% considering the scenario above, chances that price would go up even in the down trend were clear so let's suppose that 75% of the time bulls would win. So 75% of the time in this scenario I would earn at least 3% against 25% of the time I would lose 2%. did you get it? The odds were pretty good at this time.. so even if it was a losing trade, in the long run, I would earn more than lose and this is what matters!

Ask me any doubts!

- edit: almost forgot the proof lol

manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:53:22 AM

I think if you have trading skills and can use the right time to buy bitcoin and sell bitcoin then you will be very easy to reach your target.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:00:19 AM

Having a potential trading is not enough to make 5btc and it is always needed to lot if patience to make that much high profit. So it is not an easy job to make BTC but it always based on the experience we have and has the ability to increase it's price based on your prediction.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
Moana

Activity: 298
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:29:33 PM

So today I bought XVG at rate of 539 and sold it a few minuts ago for 554 (close to 3% profit)

-snip -

Thanks for this example of your work. But next time you could publish it while the the game is still open, so that people could decide if to follow your example or not Smiley
marciks (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:43:21 PM

-snip -

Thanks for this example of your work. But next time you could publish it while the the game is still open, so that people could decide if to follow your example or not Smiley

Hey Moana, I do not recommend anyone to follow any of my trades. Besides that, the topic has other purposes ..

BUT

Sometimes I will post some of my trades just a little after I entered them like I did with the last one..

Take a look:

Just bought Verge (XVG) aiming 3% and I will leave the trade if it reaches 529
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:59:03 PM

I'm following your thread to see how good you are in day trading.
If I feel that you have a good day trading knowledge then I may want to partner with you if you allow me to do so.

Let's say I will invest $1000 in Binance (Binance because it has the highest volume now) just to follow your trade signals with entry and exit points.
Whatever profit I will earn per month from your signals will be shared (30%) with you.

Good Luck with your day trading and don't be greedy.
marciks (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:47:15 PM

If I feel that you have a good day trading knowledge then I may want to partner with you if you allow me to do so.

Let's say I will invest $1000 in Binance (Binance because it has the highest volume now) just to follow your trade signals with entry and exit points.
Whatever profit I will earn per month from your signals will be shared (30%) with you.

OK,

I'm not confident enough to give people the signals.. We are talking about money!
Proving to people my knowledge is prove it to myself as well!
I will be glad to help you when I get confident enough tho

Let's see what happens.. lol
bennypagulayan

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:53:45 PM

OK,

I'm not confident enough to give people the signals.. We are talking about money!

This market has so much volatility so success in short-term trading proves you are a good trader. I also believe that the market will recover in the next few days and now is the time when investors can choose the right coin to buy.

███    TWITTER   █████████████████ MEGATRON ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN        ████             THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION             ████     LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████   WEBSITE    ███████████████████       FACEBOOK      ███
marciks (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:29:33 AM

OK,

This market has so much volatility so success in short-term trading proves you are a good trader. I also believe that the market will recover in the next few days and now is the time when investors can choose the right coin to buy.

Thanks dude. Hope that bitcoin reach 10k mark again.. I would like to dedicate myself to full time day trading, but I'm too scared to do that  Cheesy
marciks (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:36:04 AM

Yesterday I made 3k in profit in a extreme bear market.. I will post a signal today.. So keep tuned!

* my signal could fail and result in money loss. So do not blame me for YOUR actions.
marciks (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:05:52 PM

Bought nexus NXS at 33305
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:24:35 PM

Yesterday I made 3k in profit in a extreme bear market.. I will post a signal today.. So keep tuned!

* my signal could fail and result in money loss. So do not blame me for YOUR actions.

Really people wants an easy money by following signals so yeah they shouldn't blame you if things goes wrong. Well I can say I'm impress with your profit like it's that big but I'm pretty sure eventually it grows significantly and achieving your desire amount. And thinking in a bear market you still profit good oh well that's a good job after all. Gonna follow this thread, for sure.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
marciks (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:51:54 PM

Just locked in profit.. If price go below than 33900 I will sell it \o/
marciks (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:02:50 PM

Really people wants an easy money by following signals so yeah they shouldn't blame you if things goes wrong. Well I can say I'm impress with your profit like it's that big but I'm pretty sure eventually it grows significantly and achieving your desire amount. And thinking in a bear market you still profit good oh well that's a good job after all. Gonna follow this thread, for sure.

Yay!

I hope you find something useful that you did not know in here  Wink
marciks (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:49:28 PM

Left trade at 33949

edit

I think it will be going up, but for now it is enough
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print