Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:34:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What crypto currencies to buy?  (Read 630 times)
iamzill

Activity: 677
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:16:29 PM

for now this purchase crypto I recommend buying neo and ethereum, because now the popularity of the coin in cryptocurrency is very good. but we should be able to take advantage of the situation and now is the right time to buy.
barlo357

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:19:43 PM

Buy ethereum and hold it until December because last year the eth make a huge impact in increasing the value who knows maybe it will happen again, and eth is more stable compare to other altcoins. Make a gamble with it this the game here.

Rubick99

Activity: 484
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:23:28 PM

Hey guys, I have 300$, not a lot of money I know, but still, can you give some recommendations what crypto currencies should I buy? I think it is a perfect time to invest.

If you will invest for long term, you can buy doge, ethereum and NPXS. Because I've seen potential for all of them.
Just spread your money to them. If you trust the ICO, you can buy that token on private sale and get some bonus for buying token.
bakulgarem

Activity: 361
Merit: 10

BIB Exchange

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:28:42 PM

for myself I am investing in Ethereum because I think it is the best time to invest in Ethereum.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Serious Miner

Activity: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:38:18 PM

Yes, you are right. This is the best time to invest in cryptocurrencies. You mentioned you have 300 USD to invest, then I recommend you to buy NCASH, NPXS, TRON, MTC, ADA, And obviously NEO and Ethereum. Low price coins will be better and I mentioned some good low price altcoins. Good Luck
alroys

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:39:26 PM

You can enter the exchange, then which coin whose price is down. then it is the right coin to buy, because usually after the price drops, the price will rise again! and of course you will quickly get a profit.
Deubila

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:12:56 PM

Hey guys, I have 300$, not a lot of money I know, but still, can you give some recommendations what crypto currencies should I buy? I think it is a perfect time to invest.
I think at this moment these coins are the best to invest (ETH, LTC & NEO). Its price very huge and is increasing the price day by day I think if you invest in these coins it's will bring you a good profit in this end for the year.
If purchased I would choose ETH or VIT to buy. I believe in these two coins, the first ETH is the most popular potential coin in the market today, the second coin VIT is the coin hit the needs of each of us. They will grow stronger as our life demands higher and higher.
lyons

Activity: 294

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:45:37 PM

I think you should think about ethereum and bitcoin, first. And, after of these, you might take a look at iota, stratis, litecoin and waves.

vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:46:26 PM

I had 400$ from salary this month and i invested in 4 projects 100$ and thats ZILIQA,ZEBI COIN,BANAYAN NETWORK AND INTERNET NODE TOKEN.
You can invest in one only but find low cap coin which has chance to go 100x
sclmte

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:52:42 PM

You can take a look into potential altcoins with high volume but its price just below $1. We could say isn't enough to have a good start in crypto investment but you could still a little bit profit if you choose the best one. And just recommend to you Ptoy and Tron, these two coins give me a good start in here.
storfox

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:57:51 PM

We need to buy promising cryptocurrency with its own blockchain system and a good, useful idea that go into the top 100 from there choose by its criteria good coins whose price is currently low and buy several types of coins for greater confidence in the profit on investment.
Heart18

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:59:27 PM

If you want to invest take the good opportunity now to buy bitcoin and ethereum. We all know that the best coins to invest are those coins that has a lot of demand and trusted by many people and those coins that has a potential to give us more profit someday. Also try to invest on altcoins like litecoin, XRP, MTC and ETC.
Devanomrz

Activity: 151

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 12:02:53 AM

You can check on coinmarketcal
Choose a popular coin
And then search if they got a big project or not
If they have any big project
Buy it, if not
Skip the coin and search again
vycl87

Activity: 1204
Merit: 630

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:00:40 AM

The first coin you will buy is either Bitcoin or Ethereum. Risks are less likely to yield than others. I hope you will be happy soon.
Azna Azhar

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:01:11 AM

Ethereum is the best and safest in long-term investments. EOS and Cardano become coin alternatives that can provide benefits if you hold them. The best decision is your own examination and analysis.
aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:03:54 AM

I prefer to stick with Bitcoin and a few of the higher market cap altcoins. I think it’s a good idea to diversify by buying more than one coin. However, I don’t know if $300 is enough to do that. Maybe you could buy to cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Etherium or Bitcoin and Neo or some combination like that. You may also need to just hold for a while because that’s not much to use for trading.
annicketucufaw

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:18:43 AM

Bitcoin and Etheruem is still my choice if you want to buy coins that is already out in the market. You will gain profit from it but you won't get that rich fast. It will be a little slow but with these major coins of the market, price is always fluctuating so if you monitor the market most of the time you will always gain profit. Just don't sell when your profit is negative, don't panic and relax, rest assured that price will go up again in just few days, weeks or months. It takes time but it will be worth it.

Eth address: 0x84da215D0558B308f9804a8b535e43b2f4f8056f
Ronin: ronin:8a9982982d41a808ab5fb7a23139a4164e0cb945
ifanxu

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:25:44 AM

EOS or ETH, they are good and worth holding for a long time.
shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 01:30:33 AM

This is good amount to invest in coins not in Ethereum or bitcoin so i will suggest you buy TRX, BCN,ZIL and verge as these are low in price and you will get good return when these will go up.

gawuk

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:40:35 AM

$ 300 is not a lot of money, but also not a little money to start investing. Maybe you can start by choosing two or three of Altcoin top20 at this time. Perhaps with the current price range you will have a profit at the end of the year.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: