Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:50:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What crypto currencies to buy?  (Read 621 times)
Zaidaskin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:21:42 AM

Hey guys, I have 300$, not a lot of money I know, but still, can you give some recommendations what crypto currencies should I buy? I think it is a perfect time to invest.

With three hundred dollars maybe you can fill your portfolio with some Altcoin. Maybe Eth could be the first choice, then coins like ripple or waves be second choice, and some altcoins with smaller market capitalization for third choice.
EfterlysT

Activity: 425
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:18:03 AM

There are different good options, but I would stop at NEO or Zcash. I like these coins most and I think that these are still the best options on the market.
LegendzX

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:24:06 AM

Hey guys, I have 300$, not a lot of money I know, but still, can you give some recommendations what crypto currencies should I buy? I think it is a perfect time to invest.
You want to invest? I suggest go and buy some docademic, you know what? This altcoin is crazy moving up from $.04 lastweek if i am not mistaken and now it is at $.3 but it was already at the. $4 few hours ago. It grows fast and I think next week or even few days to come it will hit to $1. But if you want to invest in ICO you can try to invest in traceto.io this one is good and back up by rock token and amazix team.
Killrbit

Activity: 224
Merit: 31

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:40:43 AM

Well from a long term point of view stick to the big coins or coins that in your opinion will have value over an extended period of time. Look at platform coins or anonymity coins as these generally have a higher chance of succeeding. Avoid investing in coins that have little actual use case (farming/agriculture based tokens/music/entertainment etc

1) Bitcoin
2)ether
3)monero
4)Zcash
5)Dash
6)NEO
7)EOS

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
gucci belt

Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:50:42 AM

Good for you with that much money to buy altcoin. Now there are many altcoin, you can choose some of them altcoin, litecoin, ripple they have great potential to grow, with the investment you will get a good profit and more often. Please invest your money into coins that you feel are a lot of benefit. All decisions are in your hands.
Piterg

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:53:46 AM

You are right about the time, now we are at the very bottom, you can buy any tokens from the top 10-20 and any of them at the end of the year will make a good profit! I'm waiting for growth at least 5-7 times
aimata27

Activity: 531

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 12:34:45 PM

Well I suggest that you invest your 300$ on Bitcoin or Ethereum only. They're very profitable especially on long term holding. And yes, it is a perfect time now to invest on those two because their price is affordable right now.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:48:47 PM

You can buy Tron or EOS both altcoins have great potential in the future. Even more some people think EOS price would be like the price of Ethereum. It's just a prediction could happen or just information who will make EOS be sought by many investor. You can also see in coinmarketcap a few days ago almost all the price of cryptocurrency decreased, but EOS has a price increase of up to 10% at least EOS can be a consideration later.

gucci belt

Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:57:45 PM

Depending on long-term investment or short-term, long-term> 1 This year is suitable for Bitcoin invetation. If the short-term <1 Year I recommend ICO but you have to be careful if you want to invest ICO read first slowly slow white paper keep asking questions the same team and other investors whether or not really good or not. because if I see not all ICO is good even there is a scam so be careful of any investment would have a risk.
SomeJasonGuy

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:24:38 AM

Although it's good to be diversified it's not always advisable to be too spread out. And it's important to have a good balance of solid coins as well as some "riskier" projects.
My top picks apart from BTC would be:

NEO
Ethereum
Monero
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:36:28 AM

You can wait a little time with a lower price value, so you can get better profit with you buying bitcoin. because the future of bitcoin is very good in the future.
s.Zavgorod

"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:41:38 AM

It's the perfect time, but with this investment, you'll only win a couple of dinners at the restaurant. A small amount and the joy of victory will overshadow the bitterness of disappointment that you have not invested more =(

▬▬▬ ALREADY WORKING EXCHANGE ▻▻▻ IGT - CRYPTO ◁◁◁50% SOFT CAP COMPLETED▬▬▬
▬▬▬ G I V E A W A Y ETH every week LIFETIME PASSIVE INCOME▬▬▬▬    
▻▻▻WHITE PAPERANN THREAD◁◁◁
Hillthy

Activity: 229

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:42:44 AM

Bitcoins and ETH are the most preferred coins to buy on the crypto market. Indeed, you can hardly find reputable, influential and profitable coins against bitcoin or ETH. Both satisfy you both use and investment. flexibility for both long term and short term.
supernva

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:43:26 AM

Choose cryptocurrencies which are tied to a real sector. Today, you can see a large number of ICO projects. It became so popular and fashionable that ICO decided to go all out. There should be more projects which offer long-term investments. Because only financial pyramides can tell that you'll immediately become a millionaire after investing.  The best way to profit from ICO is to invest into ideas which are already turned into projects. Have a look at the proect which is in my signature. I believe in this ICO.
ZhukovM

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:44:19 AM

Always buy only one Ethereum. This is the best option at all times. Moreover, this year he has a good forecast.
youngmom

Activity: 173
Merit: 5

you will die with your own behavior

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:51:18 AM

You can wait a little time with a lower price value, so you can get better profit with you buying bitcoin. because the future of bitcoin is very good in the future.
it has been mentioned that OP has a capital of $30, I think it would be nice if to buy ethereum, because ethereum is cheaper when compared to bitcoin, and ethereum is also a potential coin
john_nautica

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:53:26 AM

it has been mentioned that OP has a capital of $30, I think it would be nice if to buy ethereum, because ethereum is cheaper when compared to bitcoin, and ethereum is also a potential coin
ethereum now has a stable price and the risk of loss is very low, so there is no harm if choosing ethereum as one purchase rather than choosing a new coin but can not be used as a potential benchmark coin.

3kpk3

Activity: 896
Merit: 148

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:56:28 AM

With such a small amount of money, I suggest investing into different coins and diversifying your funds. I would suggest investing:

-$50 into DENT
-$50 into DeepOnion
-$200 into Ethereum

This is what I would do and I feel this is the best way to earn profits in the short term. This is also an effective solution to earn healthy profits in the long term by HODLING for as long as possible. Do your research op.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:04:45 AM

Whatever altcoin draws your attention, don't forget to invest in bitcoin.

$300 may not be a big amount for investing in crypto market but you have to start with the simplest way of investing. Trusting the leading coin before trusting the rest, you can learn more and better on it if you are able to learn how the crypto market do well.

And when you are ready, try to follow the rest of the top 10 coins excluding Ripple and Tron.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Micerker

Activity: 593
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 06:07:57 AM

You think the price may be lower? I realize that this is a great time to buy Altcoin that we love. This may be the bottom of the market, and the mayor will not be able to fall through this.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: