Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 06:53:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What crypto currencies to buy?  (Read 633 times)
solovalley

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:30:48 AM

Hey guys, I have 300$, not a lot of money I know, but still, can you give some recommendations what crypto currencies should I buy? I think it is a perfect time to invest.

If the capital is enough and mentally and strong already try to buy coin from ico that walk. Because you can get big profit if you follow ico. But if you are new in determining good ico better buy bitcoin and keep for long term or in tradingkan. A little ico advice that I think is good (Utrust, Centra, minerva, and guts).
btcefeyigit

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:33:26 AM

crypto currencies have great potential in some of the subcoins of the stock exchange and will increase their value within a certain time. According to my research, the subcoins that can be invested are Dovu Ripple Island Vibe Seth
dendenseptember

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 10:11:40 AM

i will recommend to you, a crypto currencies that has a good project and has a potential to pump all year, and of course a crypto that gaves you a good profit. me, i love ETH so far.
sulendra12

Activity: 2870
Merit: 526

Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:38:16 AM
Last edit: May 28, 2018, 02:29:23 PM by sulendra12

I think the most profitable decision to invest in Ethereum, so it will be much more correct,because its price is fixed and almost does not fall,besides it is growing progressively
You are fool. Crypto's price is not fixed and it's volatile like the other cryptocurrencies do. Ethereum right now has been dumped for more than 20% from the previous price. So you prove nothing.

▄▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀████▄
   ▄██▀▀ ▒ ▀▄ ▄▀ ▒ ▄  ▀██▄
  ██▀▀ ▀▄ ▒ ▒▄▒▄▒ ▒ ▄▒  ▀██
 ███ ▀▀▄▄▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▄▄▄▀ ███
███ ▀▀▄▄▄▒▒▒█████▒▒▒▄▄▄▀▀ ███
██  ▀▄▄▄▀▒▒███████▒▒▄▄ ▀▀  ██
███ ▄▄▄▀▀▒▒▒█████▒▒▒ ▀▒▄▄ ███
 ██▄  ▄▒▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▀▀▄  ▄██
  ██▄▄ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▒▀▒ ▒ ▀▄  ▄██
   ▀██▄▄ ▄▀▄▀ ▒ ▀▄ ▒  ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄   ▀  ▀▄▄▄██▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████████████
███      ████████████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄██████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Crypto Cards. with
buying solutions

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████████████████████
 █████▀█████ █████▀█████
██████  ▀██   ██▀  ██████
██████             ██████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀███▄               ▄███▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀▀█████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Launch Your Own
.Crypto Tokens.

█▄                                    ▄█
 ██▄                                ▄██
  ▀███▄▄▄                     ▄▄▄▄███▀
  █▄▀████████▀    ▄████▄  ▀████████▀▄█
   ▀█▄▄█████     █████      █████▄▄█▀
    ▀████████   ██████     ████████▀
       ▄██████▄ ███████▄ ▄██████▄
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
                ████████
AXIOMA
..EAGLE CITY..
Mezze

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:58:12 AM
Last edit: May 31, 2018, 10:20:24 PM by Mezze

I think the most profitable decision to invest in Ethereum, so it will be much more correct,because its price is fixed and almost does not fall,besides it is growing progressively
You are fool. Crypto's price is not fixed and it's volatile like the other cryptocurrencies do. Ethereum right now has been dumped for more than 20% from the previous price. So you prove nothing.

You're right, ETH is like any other alt and it's price is variable but it does have a tendency of rising to some insane heights in next few years so it's a safe bet to buy and hodl some ETH.
ETH had it's dip to 370$, then back to 800$ and now it's at 530$. All that in just 40days.
Even if you buy it now you should make a profit in one a month.
feinter

Activity: 469
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:02:50 PM

crypto currencies have great potential in some of the subcoins of the stock exchange and will increase their value within a certain time. According to my research, the subcoins that can be invested are Dovu Ripple Island Vibe Seth
Ripple could still be a good option to consider as your next cryptocurrency to invest in 2018.Even though the price of one XRP is a lot lower than the price of one Bitcoin, XRP is still the third largest cryptocurrency by market cap.
yanto@1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:04:33 PM

Hey guys, I have 300$, not a lot of money I know, but still, can you give some recommendations what crypto currencies should I buy? I think it is a perfect time to invest.

Wait until June and then buy Eth for your asset and start trading/ invest, for now wait is the best you can do. You can see market is unpredictable and become slow than ever, invest/ trade in this moment is bad idea. No matter how much money do you have but replace ( buy ) into the right place is matter, think again before too late.  

mylyn2327

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:14:42 PM

Bitcoin will be a good choice for investment, then try some eth. And if you wanted something new, better search first if that cryptos is worth investing for.
MIZANUR5033

Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:26:13 PM

If you are new in this crypto marketplace you need to wait and understand the marketplace first. Don’t be panic by seeing other to income lots of money they are here for many years and they are master in their filed.
So you need to know some very basic things very 1st about the cryptocurrency and you need to some time to know about the crypto which you want to invest your precious money.
Look everybody wants to make a profit in their investments but not everyone can there is thing call knowledge work here so be humble and survey cryptomarket palace as much as you can then you should easily decide in which crypto you should invest.
thanhmmo19

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:06:27 AM

I myself do not know what to do because I have now mostly only the Ethereum and I understand that it needs to be sold. I think it's worth to buy Cardano.
mine2slow

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:43:01 PM

Given that the market is now a big drawdown, it is very profitable to invest now. I would buy Cardano or Litecoin.
KarleenDion

Activity: 181

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:15:15 PM

good coins to buy I suggest you buy Bitcoin and Ethereum, these two coins are the best have great potential in the future so I think it is perfect for long-term investment
Aivengo111

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:46:48 AM

It seems to me that now it is worth to buy Zcash or Monero. I personally think that they have the greatest chance of quickly getting out of the dump.
Aivengo111

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:48:40 AM

Of course! The market is just developing, I would say that it is now at the initial stage of formation, that’s why everything now is so unstable.
Hasuk

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:51:11 AM

I recommend to buy SibCoin. They are going to launch their wallet in summer, where everyone can create their own tokens. So I'm sure it will give a big impulse to them.
Also a strong team with a big expirience, a lot of exchanges. So my decission is SibCoin
GandiwaSF

Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:59:04 AM

if you can take a look at REMME (REM) currently already in the market IDEX, gate.io and TIDEX I think this token is quite interesting and have a chance in the future and the current price is quite cheap than the current  price token sale, if you think useful please consider what I convey thx buddy.
chakhigh

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:01:13 AM

In addition to TRX and ADA, I do recommend to check the upcoming Ftec project.. It is very cool platform with many features for trading and investing. https://ftec.ai

KOF97

Activity: 359

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:01:48 AM

My advice is buy ETH and hold it. If you invest on ICO, please read the whitepaper and the platform. Because if you invest in wrong ICO your money will be gone.
Didn't you see him say 300 dollars? . . I want to invest in the mindset. If you want to rely on a $300 counterattack, this will be very difficult. This price suggests not to buy the mainstream currency. Go to a small currency. There may be thousands of dollars in a few months. But it may also disappear.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
ineonota

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:03:16 AM

It's a good time to buy crypto as the market is red. I'm seriously looking at VLUX now. Their main sale is starting in a few days and apparently there's no min contribution needed, so you can invest in whatever amount you want - http://vlux.io/
hani1929

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 10:04:55 AM

If you want to invest your $300. i would advice to invest ethereum its a good for long term investment of course..but if you want to do Day trading you can buy any altcoin but you need to analyze the graph of an altcoin you want to invest make sure its good to buy and wait to pump. Also if you want to invest in ICO you need to read their whitepaper and check their Team if their active or your money will be gone.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: