Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:50:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What crypto currencies to buy?  (Read 620 times)
cliber

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

umachit.fund

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:13:00 AM

Just try to visit the market or whether your current position is in front of an internet-connected computer? My suggestion to you with 300 $ what if you buy ETH or NEO. Two crypto in my opinion has a good potential for investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fmboyzz

Activity: 227
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:18:06 AM

For now buy CAPP and HVN and wait to buy BNT at the price level of around $2 to $3. Apart from these you can invest in ICOs of BEAT and CHIMAERA. CAPP has already in it's very lower point and by listed in another top exchanges it can go at least 30x times once again in next year.

I think NEO is solid, I don’t know much about CAPP or HVN so I can’t really vouch for it. NEO has been showing steady growth since Sept surviving both the China FUD and holding decently in the current one, so it would probably be the safest to just keep.
Landakhitam

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:19:28 AM

If you want to invest your $300. i would advice to invest ethereum its a good for long term investment of course..but if you want to do Day trading you can buy any altcoin but you need to analyze the graph of an altcoin you want to invest make sure its good to buy and wait to pump. Also if you want to invest in ICO you need to read their whitepaper and check their Team if their active or your money will be gone.
But if in my opinion if choose cryptocurrency that bound to real sector. Today, you can see a large number of ICO projects. It became very popular and fashionable so ICO decided to go all out. There should be more projects that offer long-term investment. Because only a financial pyramid can say that you will soon become a millionaire after investing. The best way to benefit from ICO is to invest in ideas that have turned into projects. Please see the proek in my signature. I believe in this ICO.
Ka4Rt4

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:28:57 AM

maybe if you want to make long-term investments, I suggest you to buy some ethereum coins because it will be very profitable for the future and the best part to make long-term investment with us know its relatively stable price compared to the others.
griezmann

Activity: 181

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:32:21 AM

Hey guys, I have 300$, not a lot of money I know, but still, can you give some recommendations what crypto currencies should I buy? I think it is a perfect time to invest.

For me, i will use $300 and turn them into Ethereum (ETH), this is a very good chance to invest some ETH, because the price of ETH is quite low for now, i do believe that their price will reach $1k soon, we just need to be patient until it happen
JungleBadman

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:36:54 AM

With only $300 dollars you might be best investing in well established coins such as ETH, BTC, NEO or EOS. Although these coins will be a safer investment, they will likely have less gains than a small cap coin or maybe an ICO.

If your risk tolerance is a little higher, i would suggest putting $100 of your money into a low cap coin such as Oyster PRL who have just released their main net or into a promising ICO like Spotcoin who will be paying out dividends to holders of their coin.

Good luck with your investment
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:08:06 PM

while the market price is reduced, I would have waited and did not invest.

That could be a good idea aside from that while you can hold it the price is low and don't forget to gather informations which may be your lead to become successful. Aside from that why crypto currencies to buy because it is a good investment it means their is a chance that the price is getting better as the days pass by.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
weblaraveluser

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:10:40 PM

Hey guys, I have 300$, not a lot of money I know, but still, can you give some recommendations what crypto currencies should I buy? I think it is a perfect time to invest.

Ethereum is one of the best coin in the market today since it was very cheap and most of the people prefer to invest this coin if they did not have the good amount of capital to place on bitcoins.
trade2winnn

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:11:41 PM

Now by the way very well played MTS Storiga tokens and others,made a number of X6-X30 ,it is necessary to look at the market and volumes, now many coins that have volumes are not large now their pampyat,and will be even higher in price to raise,so I recommend of course to look at these openings,for me so for them the future,
thenorthblue

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:22:28 PM

Babb is now on Kucoin market. It is one of the altcoins i believe. You can search it and if its ok for you, you can make investment.

cfif

Activity: 1442
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:24:36 PM

Try to invest intro the old projects. For example it is Bitcoin- he have a absolutly stability of his value or Ethereum.
FiiNALiZE

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:39:12 PM

If you want to invest your $300. i would advice to invest ethereum its a good for long term investment of course..but if you want to do Day trading you can buy any altcoin but you need to analyze the graph of an altcoin you want to invest make sure its good to buy and wait to pump. Also if you want to invest in ICO you need to read their whitepaper and check their Team if their active or your money will be gone.
The team is very important. The Whitepaper is not something that you can just read and rely on anymore since Whitepapers are copied from the other coins with selective add-in's. The community is another thing that makes a coin cost more.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
MrDom2

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:39:24 PM

https://themerkle.com/2-out-of-the-box-icos-that-will-surge-in-2018/
Txslady

Activity: 244

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:44:26 PM

Siacoin. This promising newcomer of the crypto-currency market is not so much a virtual payment medium as an innovative technology of cloud storage that can protect all your assets even in the event of a force majeure system failure.
coinbeach1

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:12:51 PM

The Gifto token ICO was the first launched on Binance Launchpad and sold out in one minute - one of the fastest ICO`s ever.

GIFTO (GTO) is working on integrating a GTO wallet into their Uplive streaming app (25 million users, mainly in asia, 100m in sales 2017), with full commercial launch in Q2 2018. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J32hbFsyeA8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOl_l6Yl7pU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaJOSrKBfxk

This app, Uplive, can be downloaded from Google Playstore or from the website:

http://up.live/#/home

The coin (GTO) is listed on these Exchanges:

https://www.binance.com/?ref=10137216
Bibox
Bancor Network
OKEx
Coinnest
DonaldTramponald

Activity: 301

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:09:50 PM

First of all, you need to decide for yourself how long you plan to invest and what you want to get the result. 300$ is a small amount to share it into pieces. Therefore, if the long-term trading - choose one of the top coins. And if you want x2-x10 in the near future, you should study the undervalued prospective altcoins and also choose one or two for investment.

alisherusmonov89

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:13:59 PM

I would advise you to buy some Ethereum. One of the most promising cryptocurrencies. Now is a very good time to invest in cryptocurrencies. You can also buy Cardano (ADA) and IOTA.
harbin55

Activity: 615
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:32:26 PM

I think the best to buy in cryptocurrency is bitcoin because like I always said the company of bitcoin is more secured in terms of security to your investments because they are trusted business to the public.
Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:42:24 PM

you can review it first from the recommendations of friends in this discussion. try to do it for your understanding and experience, even more so to explore his knowledge. so I guess you should be involved directly
Niya

Activity: 811
Merit: 512

Enhalo Mining

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 12:57:07 PM

I think with such a low amount you better avoid expensive coins like BTC, ETC or even LTC.
It's better to focus on cheap but promising coins like Waves, Minexcoin and COss.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: