Bitcoin Forum
July 24, 2024, 06:14:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What crypto currencies to buy?  (Read 638 times)
radjie

Activity: 1848
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:13:57 PM

Hey guys, I have 300$, not a lot of money I know, but still, can you give some recommendations what crypto currencies should I buy? I think it is a perfect time to invest.

I think with such a low amount you better avoid expensive coins like BTC, ETC or even LTC.
It's better to focus on cheap but promising coins like Waves, Minexcoin and COss.
yes I agree, but one type of coin that already has a high value would be more profitable although the risks faced are enormous. the $ 300 money you have is enough to be used as an investment asset by buying 3 types of altcoin, but one of three types of altcoin You can buy a coin type that is familiar to the investor (Ethereum), because altcoin species is very potential and able to increase its value in future.

▆█    █▆
    ▆█      ████    ████      █▆
████      ████    ████      ████
▀███▄    ████   ████    ▄███▀
    ▀████████   ████████▀
           ▀▀████    ████▀▀
I|I|I         LOW LATENCY &         
           HIGH THROUGHPUT        
      SUBNET TECHNOLOGY        

▄▄███████▄▄
                        ▄██████████████▄
            〓〓〓〓〓〓▄███████████████████▄〓〓〓〓〓〓
        〓〓〓        ▄█████████████████████▄        〓〓〓
     〓〓〓      〓〓 ▄███████████████████████▄  〓〓     〓〓〓
 〓〓〓        〓〓   █████████████████████████     〓〓      〓〓〓
▅          ▅        ██████████████████████████        ▅         ▅
 〓〓〓      〓〓〓   █████████████████████████    〓〓〓      〓〓〓     
     〓〓〓     〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓      〓〓〓       
         〓〓〓       ▀█████████████████████▀        〓〓〓
              〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓
                        ▀███████████████▀
                           ▀▀███████▀▀
    PERFECT FIT   
   FOR DEPIN         
I|I|I 
▄███████████████████▄
████▄░▄░███████▀▄████
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀████
██████████▀▀▀    ████
█████▀▀▀   ▄▀   █████
██      ▄█▀     █████
█████████      ██████
███████████▄   ██████
█████████████▄▄██████
▀███████████████████▀
Kay94

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:17:30 PM

Currently I will recommend EOS to you because its very promising and will take up the market.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Mardoker135

Activity: 213

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:03:58 PM

Try the most popular currency - bitcoin. Of course 300$ is too low for such coin, but 300$ in general not so much to invest in crypto
InflamesAndrei

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:08:32 PM

Try the most popular currency - bitcoin. Of course 300$ is too low for such coin, but 300$ in general not so much to invest in crypto
In addition to bitcoin, Ethereum can also be recommended. Which at the moment seems to be more promising in terms of investment and can give a good income even to minimal investments.
crypt0junkie28

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:05:33 AM

I would advice to buy ETH and hold it, there's a chance for a raise in the future. Remember to go through each ICO's whitepaper, website, roadmap, team, platform as well. If you're someone who loves traveling, you might want to check out chozun 途赞.
KpopLord

Activity: 98
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:37:25 AM

Hey guys, I have 300$, not a lot of money I know, but still, can you give some recommendations what crypto currencies should I buy? I think it is a perfect time to invest.
I think you should buy Eth because this kind of coin has a good potential in terms of objective platforms. You need to hold it for a long period and wait until the currency rise up again because there's a probability that the currency will rise in the near future. Yeah, it is a matter of patience but it is worth waiting for.
kenborbs

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 01:27:42 PM

If you are newbie to trading I suggest you can go for Bitcoin because a lot of people or investors trades bitcoin wherein you investments is secured, but day trading is much more profitable because of high volatility. But for long-term investments you can go for stellar, ripple or etherium because they are the most promising altcoin in the market today which can comepete head to head with bitcoin as being the number 1 cryptocurrency coin in the market.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:30:12 PM

You can buy those projects that you think are necessary, but it is better to choose those that are already traded on prestigious exchanges, such as Binance or Bittrex. So choose from the top 50 CoinMarketCap site
kamengbate553

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:33:29 PM

if according to the present it depends on long-term or short-term investment, then we can buy Tron or EOS, both altcoin has great potential in the future. Even more people think the EOS price will be like the Ethereum price. It's just that predictions can happen or only information that will make EOS sought by many investors.
dedens212

Activity: 208

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:49:55 PM

Not much money you have, will not be felt if you invest in Bitcoin. Invest in Altcoin is more realistic. ETH, Ripple, LTC is a good Altcoin and still affordable. They can give you a profit. you can do day trade or long term. Both ways that can provide profit for you.
santaroom

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:54:45 PM

At this point, I recommend buying ethereum, because right now the popularity of the coin in cryptocurrency is very good. Growing in popularity due to ICO
diytho

Activity: 151

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:57:53 PM

if I want to buy definitely I will buy bitcoin and ethereum, because they have good and high selling value. bitcoin and ethereum have a very good purchasing power among people today.
lastdaysofgravity

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:58:34 PM

KIN is incredibly undervalued   Wink
colenax

Activity: 376
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:00:43 PM

I would recommend crypto under $ 1, but you should investigate and analyze it first to determine in any speculation option. I think if you choose a cheap altcoin the option gets a bigger gain compared to the top altcoin.

BeatrixG1311

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:26:11 PM

In my country, You can not buy anything with btc/ eth. You can only use btc to buy cash  
UZIzzzz

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:29:27 PM

Buy BTC, because BTC now has a lot of good news, especially from the United States.
The us ELF is about to pass, so the BTC will be recognized by more and more investors.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Tejas05
Copper Member

Activity: 560

NextPakk

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 02:33:50 PM

You can buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and Neo. Also there is a super ICO going on and the public sale will be live on the 10th of September. The ICO is DataBlockChain. Have a look here: https://www.datablockchain.io/

DATABLOCKCHAIN
Merging Big Data, AI and Blockchain Tech. to bring critical Info. to the world
tramadols

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:34:54 PM

depending on you want to trade or for long-term holding. you have to plan it first, I just want to suggest, you should try while searching for knowledge and try to analyze and research from various references that friends have to convey to this discussion comment.

dayag

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:37:11 PM

Best crypto are the ones listed in the top 10 of coinmarketcap .
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:38:17 PM

Buy ICX, WAN and VEN. those are top 3 for great future profits. also buy them and hold them safely in a wallet. you can hold for 1 year and expect good returns from them

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: