Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:39:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Melange [SPICE] - The Spice Must Flow! Updated Client + Heartbleed Fix  (Read 30021 times)
CSM00

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 03:47:14 AM

From the depths of page 4...

It'll likely pick up a little when it hits the SciFi exchange and theres a realistic price discovery - the prices Im seeing listed here are a bit crazy and I cant see much trade with such a low key, niche coin.  Tongue

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thorana

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 03:53:54 AM

WTS 100 spice
adent

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 08:02:44 AM

Selling 50 spice https://coin-swap.net/trade/publickey/LrORyRuk
andrealandia
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 01:00:44 PM

Good initiative for this coin ..
sixteendigits

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 02:02:15 PM

Jesus christ guys, an entire page of the thread dedicated to people trying to dump the coin isn't gonna help it any.  If we all donated to a faucet, pool, or just started a huge giveaway, that might help.
CSM00

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 03:41:42 PM

Jesus christ guys, an entire page of the thread dedicated to people trying to dump the coin isn't gonna help it any.  If we all donated to a faucet, pool, or just started a huge giveaway, that might help.

Happens with every coin sadly Sad

The dev seems to make solid coins with good themes, but doesnt seem to promote them heavily out of the gate, so they take a while to get going.
Jarod1231

Activity: 951
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 04:28:28 PM

I'm not looking to dump, I'm only looking to cash out 1/5 my current shares right now, with only 1 million of these to ever be mined it technically should be worth 21x what BTC is worth, so selling at 800/1 BTC or $1 each is actually a steal

sussex

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 04:32:35 PM

+1

A few of us have already offered donations, we just need someone with the nous and willingness to organise it. I'm not sure I know enough to run pools and faucets etc.
Jarod1231

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 04:37:03 PM

I'm not looking to dump, I'm only looking to cash out 1/5 my current shares right now, with only 1 million of these to ever be mined it technically should be worth 21x what BTC is worth, so selling at 800/1 BTC or $1 each is actually a steal

LOL  Roll Eyes
lol, exactly why I put 'technically' in there, realistically there's no way it would ever see that price

Cryptoart

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 04:50:08 PM

This coin has a good theme, not just another scrypt clone, and only has 1 million coins total.  It has only been out for less than a week and people want to dump already at a dirt low price.....sigh

We need someone to get a pool going....it looks like we could easily get together some funds for a bounty on a pool.

Or someone needs to make a sacrifice to Cthulu to get the developers to do some promotion! Smiley
sixteendigits

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 05:52:24 PM

Yeah, makes total sense.  Did you know there are about an equal number of cocks and vaginas on the planet?  Therefore, we should desire both equally.  I thank crypto-currency for revealing to me that I am bisexual.

You see how stupid that sounds?  You are using the same logic.

Just like that old nugget "LTC should be 1/4 of BTC" crap.  It's supply AND demand, not just supply we consider.
mogrith
Legendary

Merit: 1001

Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2014, 07:06:16 PM

Hope to have a pool next week sometime. investigating a SPICE betting wheel. I'm also pushing for adding to SciFi-ex

Merge mine BLC+PHO+ELT+XDQ+BBTC+UMO+LIT pool is open http://la1.blakecoin.com tips: 1MogRiTHpQZ7bkpq49cSVWADrTt7Jrghp
halibit
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 07:13:50 PM

Why in heaven all want to premine own coin and then expect other one invest in it?
Dont tell me about bounties, giveaways.

past...
Jarod1231

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 07:20:18 PM

Yeah, makes total sense.  Did you know there are about an equal number of cocks and vaginas on the planet?  Therefore, we should desire both equally.  I thank crypto-currency for revealing to me that I am bisexual.

Just like that old nugget "LTC should be 1/4 of BTC" crap.  It's supply AND demand, not just supply we consider.

Boy, you're totally not a prick.  Roll Eyes

...If you had bothered to read 3 posts below that one you would have read this gem: "lol, exactly why I put 'technically' in there, realistically there's no way it would ever see that price"

sixteendigits

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 07:29:15 PM

...If you had bothered to read 3 posts below that one you would have read this gem: "lol, exactly why I put 'technically' in there, realistically there's no way it would ever see that price"

No, not even technically should it be that price.

There will be 1,000,000 total so take the price of CGB as a guide.  We also need to consider that this is a niche coin within what is a niche market, doesn't have nearly the mass appeal of CGB.  I like the coin, I like Dune, I like sci-fi, I am mining this coin and hold a fair chunk of it and would like it see it do well, but even I would say a fair price for SPICE is 0.0003 - 0.0006 BTC tops right now.
sixteendigits

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 07:47:04 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=441032.0

started a giveaway, doing my part!
Jarod1231

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 07:47:52 PM

There will be 1,000,000 total so take the price of CGB as a guide.  We also need to consider that this is a niche coin within what is a niche market, doesn't have nearly the mass appeal of CGB.  I like the coin, I like Dune, I like sci-fi, I am mining this coin and hold a fair chunk of it and would like it see it do well, but even I would say a fair price for SPICE is 0.0003 - 0.0006 BTC tops right now.

...So let me get this straight, you think its worth $0.30-0.60 each right now, but you feel the need to attempt berating me because I think its worth $1.00 right now? ... Maaaakkkessss sennnseeee  Roll Eyes

mogrith
Legendary

Merit: 1001

Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2014, 08:06:23 PM

Ahhh bitcointalk has decided that altcoin giveaways are not allowed here.

you can open one at scificointalk then post a link here.

I also would post a link at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=434310.0 the ban giveaway thread.

Merge mine BLC+PHO+ELT+XDQ+BBTC+UMO+LIT pool is open http://la1.blakecoin.com tips: 1MogRiTHpQZ7bkpq49cSVWADrTt7Jrghp
sixteendigits

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 08:11:05 PM

Ahhh bitcointalk has decided that altcoin giveaways are not allowed here.

you can open one at scificointalk then post a link here.

I also would post a link at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=434310.0 the ban giveaway thread.

Yeah, I just noticed that.  Was unaware.  Maybe will head over to scificointalk.
sixteendigits

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 08:27:19 PM

...So let me get this straight, you think its worth $0.30-0.60 each right now, but you feel the need to attempt berating me because I think its worth $1.00 right now? ... Maaaakkkessss sennnseeee  Roll Eyes

No, I was berating you for saying it "technically should be worth 21x what BTC is worth".  On a deeper level I am berating you because I can hide behind this screen name and be a big internet bully when of course I don't have the spine to call people out on their bullshit in real life.  Just a way to make myself feel superior to someone else even for just a brief second before I return to my menial 3rd shift job and continue to underachieve.

Wow, you really held a mirror up to me today Jarod, thanks.  You are a regular Dr. Phil.

Or it could be amphetamine psychosis setting in because I've been awake for 4 days, who knows.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: