Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:38:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it worth it to continue?  (Read 570 times)
jlanzago

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 04:43:25 AM

I think it is only worth doing bounties and promoting ICOs you actually care about, and you will invest yourself. Otherwise it is a way of false advertising, of deceiving people, doing it only for the money. I don't do that. Bounties are a great way to earn additional free tokens for projects you like.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
L00n3y

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:49:42 AM

I am at the point where confusion is at its boiling point. I had been very optimistic about the future or bounty campaign and crypto but almost all people who are way more ahead than me were saying that it is pointless and even them are not receiving or earning thus their efforts are not paid off. I am just worried that I will end up like them. I did all and everyday following the ways to promote and is following procedure. Is this really worth doing for? I am not forcing them to give us big time since they are not forcing us to either, I just wanted to really express myself because even my partner in life is not believing on what I am doing. Sad
Well if you are only depending on your salaries with bounty campaigns as your main source of income then it could be very frustrating on your part. If these is the real case then i suggest you look for a job and let your salaries with bounty hunts as a supplementary with your daily job.
Milla Komani

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:52:08 AM

I am at the point where confusion is at its boiling point. I had been very optimistic about the future or bounty campaign and crypto but almost all people who are way more ahead than me were saying that it is pointless and even them are not receiving or earning thus their efforts are not paid off. I am just worried that I will end up like them. I did all and everyday following the ways to promote and is following procedure. Is this really worth doing for? I am not forcing them to give us big time since they are not forcing us to either, I just wanted to really express myself because even my partner in life is not believing on what I am doing. Sad
Well if you are only depending on your salaries with bounty campaigns as your main source of income then it could be very frustrating on your part. If these is the real case then i suggest you look for a job and let your salaries with bounty hunts as a supplementary with your daily job.

I also tried myself in the Bounty Campaign. But the vyplty not big. This is if the company's bounty is not crowded with 1000 people, then the payments will really be good.
_Apollon_

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:57:01 AM

I think everyone makes their own decisions for themselves depending on the life situation, but in any case, it is in the first place to prove and defeat yourself.
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:02:25 AM

Looks like you really had something bad in your life and crypto relation doesn't seem to be synching with you. Tell you what, it is all about your assumptions buddy. You just have to let go few instances which might have ended up bad during the time you were playing with them.

Crypto currency always surpasses the level of uncertainty and hence there are many bad patches here. If you want to be successful in the bounty programs then you have to be very very keen about delivering your time to quality ICO.

If you making trades then you have to find the best out of those 1500 coins that can give you profits. Dont forget there are many more people here who are making fortune than the one who is loosing.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Omparkash72
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 05:08:07 AM

There is no reason to loose hope in crypto. In every market related investment you will have to face these situations where you will start thinking now nothing is more in this field , you must have to quit. But all these situations are only for some time,  donot need to panic you stay on your planning that you did at the time of investment. There are some issues regarding crypto that may be scam, after resolving these issues again you see the market.

Ranillo79

Activity: 240
Merit: 17

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 05:08:30 AM

Continuing will not loss money, i can said that nowadays there is still more way to earn money so dont look down in crypto. Prove it with yourself, dont look for the exprience of old user. Bounty is still there so why not to try, it just free. Let your self know if it worth to continue, make sure to join in a great campaign then look for the profit. Decide if it worth or not. But if you ask me, crypto is good and never be worthless.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Trixie28

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:19:32 AM

Yes , it is worth it to continue what you do. Doesn't think others say you should have faith in yourself on every decision you make. Join as much as you can don't wait your reward just always tract updates in the projects finished. Just prove to your partner that she wrong with what she is thinking or saying to you.
GsxR150

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:25:14 AM

If there is no guarantee in the investment, there may be no warranty on bounty campaigns.
But I believe no more do not pay than those who pay, especially if we choose with sufficient knowledge. So just finish what you believe.
Cryptobosslady

Activity: 120

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 06:35:44 AM

It is worth to continue doing bounty, but you should research and do bounties that has reached their soft cap so you will  not regret your efforts for participating in meaningless bounties. From my experience in Crypto I will tell you not to give up. Put in more effort,time,patience, participate in more bounty, write articles too and I know you will smile. 
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:38:11 AM

Spread your net for more bounty campaigns, rather than going all in on one campaign for months and you end up be disappointed if the project fails. Get into about 5 to 7 campaigns, do their social media campaign - facebook and twitter and even add blogging. About 2 to 3 months, at least one or two of the campaigns will yield a results.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:50:12 AM

it is not just about not being worth it for all of them. for example if someone is giving you free money then take it but if they are asking you to take 10 different steps and jump through hoops to receive it, specially if they want personal information, personal social media like facebook,... from you then it is not worth wasting your time on it to receive some worthless token in the end and then bend over backwards to sell it and get real money out of it.
so analyze each of them and see if the time it takes for you to claim and dump one of them is worth the reward you will get in the end.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:54:50 AM

Bounty campaign are really good to have as a partial investment mate. If the coins goes to big in the market once it is listed you can make lumsum dude. If you good at choosing the good campaign then you will be able to make more money with that.

I suggest you some manager names, check their name on the bounties section and join there. Check Wapinter, yahoo62278, Hexah and Ahmad Jamal. These people are good at finding the good campaign mate. Hope you will get the better help there.
You do not need to be confused what you have to do is start with the persistence you have OP.The search you're looking for is in the bounty section and you must to do all the rules to get it,You should get the results first prove to your spouse.

Agreed dude jvdp of the most excellent managers are yahoo 62278 with a smart quality of thinking to choose the best project from all the projects that come to him.

Arkham Knight

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:08:27 AM

You partner's thoughts on what you do has nothing to with this. If you truly believe in the tech in crypto then you will still continue. All of us started small but gain more experienced and made more profits along the way because we didn't give up.
rohican

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:12:24 AM

I hear some projects do not pay, even they also bring money from investors. But I also know there are many who actually pay even a sizable amount. I do not know how much you expect, but fill up a bit of time here while waiting for our investment to grow, and get a lot of new information, I think it's ok to continue.
steplaza

Activity: 175

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:08:36 AM

There is no guarantee in crypto, rewards and so on...keep this as a side activity and not as your life plan... you'll avoid such major disappointments
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:13:14 AM

Dude, here’s the thing. Either you do crypto or bounty, there’s always a risk involved and you have to be prepared for that. In crypto, you spent your time, effort and money in order to gain profit or loss. In bounty, you are spending your time and effort to promote them and it is either a hit or miss if they are successful or not. For me, I just do it without hesitation like I’m having a “Fear of Missing Out” attitude. I understand how you feel because I felt the same way like you before. But I realized that if I don’t do this, my life would remain the same. If we are at a loss, treat it as a lesson learned and you can get smarter in your decision-makings.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1531
Merit: 157

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:16:12 AM

do not be too sad and discouraged bro, many people who have success who initially only participate in a bounty. and many people have the big income in a bounty. essentially we must be diligent to do it and never give up. although many ICOs do not really pay (scam) and sometimes we experience saturation point, but keep doing it, because the effort never betrayed the results.

ryantc

Activity: 329
Merit: 250

Bitcoin may be the TCP/IP of money.

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:13:15 PM

Bounty campaigns will never make you rich. They only serve to promote the ICO that they pertain to. If the reward actually is big enough for you to earn thousands of dollars, then everyone else was able to make thousands too and you will all be dumping on the exchange and killing the price of the coin.
markieeeloy

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 01:50:37 AM

Honestly, if you are really in 100% in joining in bounty campaigns, you must set aside your doubt. Because this thing really blocks your perspective. Doing bounty campaign is good, but it takes a lot of time, effort and patience. You must not aim for a big reward, rather focus on making task to surely give you an allocation reward. And believe me, you will surely make a smile when you got your first bounty reward.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: