Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:00:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it worth it to continue?  (Read 570 times)
Mike Tyson

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:16:29 AM

In my view, you have to continue the journey from what you started, do not miss the opportunity and experience financial stability for a lifetime, it's just a matter of perseverance, do not give up, do not compare yourself with others. Don't worry if the whole market just face the time rough around the world due to political issues around the world but will soon be over and will soon increase in the market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Marsyam

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:25:20 AM

in my mind, if you choose a good company and strictly obey their rules, then you will get good money.
but now it is very difficult to get money because here there are many people and fraudsters,
but I think it is still possible to earn money. You are lucky.

CFXAY

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:29:37 AM

you doesn't need to be so tangled, usually bounties won't give you too many coins, so if you want to make money, I would advise you to invest in coins. If you like to chat on the forum, then sign it and you can get free coins. Why not.
Bendz

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:35:57 AM

My advice, try to keep it running, so you can find other experiences. indeed it can be very difficult to find good bounty, but as long as we want to try, Results will not lie.
Tux99

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:40:57 AM

I am at the point where confusion is at its boiling point. I had been very optimistic about the future or bounty campaign and crypto but almost all people who are way more ahead than me were saying that it is pointless and even them are not receiving or earning thus their efforts are not paid off. I am just worried that I will end up like them. I did all and everyday following the ways to promote and is following procedure. Is this really worth doing for? I am not forcing them to give us big time since they are not forcing us to either, I just wanted to really express myself because even my partner in life is not believing on what I am doing. Sad
Don't compare bounty campaigns and cryptos. You cannot gain much from bounty campaigns as they usually look for an audience and give a lot of their coins just to make themselves more popular. But apart from bounty campaign participants that crypto isn't under demand much, so as the campaign ends the price isn't that high and then it drops even lower, because everyone sells it. As for usual altcoins they can bring you success as you trade or invest in them.
Crypto and bounty is two things that have relation with. With so many new ico in cryptocurrency and also bounty campaign appears in the same time. Its not the same but it has relation each other. However, contunue or not is depending on your self but for me, use that experience to try to get good experience and get good from crypto and bounty too.
demitazh

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:44:09 AM

I understand what you feel. If you make bounty your main job, that's wrong. bounty can not to finance your life. you have to find a real job

GLOBAL REIT:    The 1st ever Blockchain based
Real Estate Investment Trust  〔 http://globalreit.io/ 〕
ClackKendi

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:00:06 AM

I understand what you feel. If you make bounty your main job, that's wrong. bounty can not to finance your life. you have to find a real job
if you have invested in ico projects, then you will receive great digital money from them if the value of it increases and it ends in a meaningful victory. Investors in the program it worth it to continue next
Achilesban

Activity: 134

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:16:09 AM

actually, it all goes back to ourselves. if we can convince ourselves then others will also be sure to you. the most important thing now is to continue the work and prove to everyone that you can get results from bounty campaign. some failed in bounty campaign because they were impatient to wait. so they feel dissatisfied with it
fiorilia

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:25:01 AM

many do not believe and doubt of course it's natural. just look at that Crypto is a place that has big risks and fluctuations. plus scam has also been frequently discussed. but just trust in the existing circumstances that Crypto has a future. many people begin to understand and realize the benefit of crypto. increasingly in the future will be increasingly advanced crypto later.
RNGfight

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:35:09 AM

Most of the time it's just a way of advertising.
So you don't need to worry too much about the bounty threads, you just need to remember that this is just a fraction of your income.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
kakade

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:51:57 AM

Actually, earning or not from the bounty campaigns will depend on our first analysis on the bounty itself. We can't ignore that many bounty scams are around here. Therefore, this is our duty to analyze which is the best one, at least to reduce the chance of scams. I know that it will be very difficult, but we can analyze them from the team, concept, token allocation, bounty manager, and others. In my personal opinion, you don't need to stop. Bounty is actually still very worthy to follow. But you must be smarter and more careful in selecting the right bounty campaigns. I'm still here in bounty because I believe that it is still very worthy of waiting and doing.

MoozicoreWORLDS FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN

█████                     █████
  ███████                   ███████
  ███████       █████       ███████
  ███████      ███████      ███████
   █████        █████        █████
siena23

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 04:58:37 AM

Choose a good manager or professional, I also worked on a bounty project for 3 months only get paid $ 15. And it was indeed my fault because the allocation bounty only 1% of token sales. after that I will not join bounty the allocation of what percent of sales.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:09:58 AM

I am at the point where confusion is at its boiling point. I had been very optimistic about the future or bounty campaign and crypto but almost all people who are way more ahead than me were saying that it is pointless and even them are not receiving or earning thus their efforts are not paid off. I am just worried that I will end up like them. I did all and everyday following the ways to promote and is following procedure. Is this really worth doing for? I am not forcing them to give us big time since they are not forcing us to either, I just wanted to really express myself because even my partner in life is not believing on what I am doing. Sad
You are crestfallen at this time and that is quite understandable. It happened to me too in the past and I learnt my lessons. That is why I avoid Facebook campaigns like a plague. I discovered that I was always cheated out by managers when it came to sharing the bounties or getting paid. I now choose bounties with careful scrutiny. So, you may want to reconsider your criteria for choosing bounties. It's frustrating not getting paid at the end for a job one did.

I think if you choose good companies and strictly adhere to their rules then you will earn good money.
The truth is that you can't truly be sure of a good to find company. Even those who sound high on white Paper and Roadmap most times end up disappointing the investors.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
digitran

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:19:37 AM

If you selected good bounty / company /coin by doing your own analysis (whitepaper, roadmap and team) then it is good. Otherwise it would fail.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:24:54 AM

I can understand your frustration as I too am finding it hard now to survive in crypto like before, especially on bounties as almost every bounty I join there are bounty thieves and cheaters stealing my name and trying to earn using my username and it wastes so much of my time. Also many campaigns takes forever to pay, IF THEY PAY, so this month I have barely been paid enough, not even to pay my grocery bills and the marketcap also for crypto is going down day by day, from 480 billion in one week we went down to 322 billion and still falling, so yes, it's a very hard time for small timers like us. Now to survive I have to work ever so much harder so am trying to join 100 campaigns per period, that is 100 twitter, fb, telegram, medium, reddit and once I got 100 campaigns listed, will start blog reviews and videos in between as well if I get time and see if doing 100 campaigns at a time is enough just to cover bills rent and food, if not, I am not sure what to do next.  Cry If you living in a developing country and with your Parents and you only need 100 - 200 bucks a month bounties are a no brainer, but if you live in Europe like me and need 1.5k euros a month JUST to survive, it's a different ball game now.  Cry

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Readone419

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:30:52 AM

I just start bounty campaign also I wish I earn 1000$ for month like those above me
PavelMed

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 03:48:23 PM

Now investing in ISO is very risky because there is a lot of bench or very weak projects . But if you have chosen the right project and you believe in it, just wait . Most importantly, do not panic .

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments
██████████████████████████████
Low Fees! Truly Anonymous Transactions Join the discussion thread
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:52:35 PM

You don’t have to be confused, angry or fed up
Don’t feel bad, challenges are to make man more determined
And failure is meant to prompt up your success even at a very high rate

So remain focused
Stay steadfast, the coins will arrive
The tokens will show value and your gain/profit will come
veraro

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:11:25 AM

Bounty campaign is a good opportunity to earn money but there are no guarantees that your will get payment in the end. I know people which tell they get nothing from bounty and know people which tell they get good profit. So the question is not " is it worth" the question is " is it worth for me". And for get answer you have to continue making bounty for much time longer.

danielphilip574

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:14:42 PM

I agree,  now it's very difficult to earn money in bounty here because of a large number of people and scammers, but I think that it is still possible to earn decent money here. Just work
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: