Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:30:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it worth it to continue?  (Read 570 times)
fathur01

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:28:46 AM

Despite the fact that many projects are now helpless and useless, I still manage to properly invest their funds and successfully sell. Based on this, I think that you should not think so.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Olga1111

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:44:44 AM

Yes, it is very difficult to make money in generosity here now because of the large number of people and also scammers, but I think it is still possible to make decent money here. Just need to work on.
tor-sbk

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 03:26:23 PM

Quite a lot of people do not believe in cryptocurrency So do not listen to them and do what you think is necessary.
odranoel

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:34:18 PM

well for me, it is worth to continue  there are lot of people do not believe in the cryptocurrency. For me you dont have to listen this kind of hearsay because it can ruin your altcoin. I believe that it is very difficult to make money in generosity beecause of the large number of people and also to the scammers but it is make decent to make money in here.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:01:50 PM

I am at the point where confusion is at its boiling point. I had been very optimistic about the future or bounty campaign and crypto but almost all people who are way more ahead than me were saying that it is pointless and even them are not receiving or earning thus their efforts are not paid off. I am just worried that I will end up like them. I did all and everyday following the ways to promote and is following procedure. Is this really worth doing for? I am not forcing them to give us big time since they are not forcing us to either, I just wanted to really express myself because even my partner in life is not believing on what I am doing. Sad
if you are worried about the bounty campaign that you follow will not give you payments, make a research first about that bounty, the developer team and their manager, if you think that the bounty is a serious one just follow it, make sure that it is not a scam, so all your work will not be in vain
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:07:13 PM

I am at the point where confusion is at its boiling point. I had been very optimistic about the future or bounty campaign and crypto but almost all people who are way more ahead than me were saying that it is pointless and even them are not receiving or earning thus their efforts are not paid off. I am just worried that I will end up like them. I did all and everyday following the ways to promote and is following procedure. Is this really worth doing for? I am not forcing them to give us big time since they are not forcing us to either, I just wanted to really express myself because even my partner in life is not believing on what I am doing. Sad
Im sure what it feels like. I do have no one trust in me. I do hold pretty much all money that i have into some coins and no one would believe me , but i do some kind of believe that this is my destiny. I do fail in many things and i do feel worthless in what im doing and, seems like you that i afraid to be failure like others do and i just trying to convince myself that this is the best thing i do and i do, doing anything i could and investigate and find all information that i can found and its make believe to invest in this one. The best advice i could telling you is , just do what you wanted to do in your life or you might regret it , sure it might be not come out as you wish but atleast you do have a chance to do it and its the best experience you will ever through , even its was a bad one. I do believe all thing that been through by us will be a great experience and be great things for yourself in future.

miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:32:46 PM

Then you should revise your strategy to find those campaigns worthy of your promotion and time when the fact that if you've opened the board for the bounties tons of it will appear out of your screen wondering which one is legit and success in the future, find good manager or community management team that manages bounties if you are not good enough to wonder their whitepaper or to check the background of the team, don't be deceived from the excessive rewards not all of them will comply from their promises.

Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:58:48 PM

Look, my first question is that when did you start participating in bounty campaigns?. I could remember that I did bounty campaign for four months and I didn't get anything but when I got paid after 4 months then I told my friends that I love bounty campaigns. So bounty campaign is one of the best way to invest your time and it pays. Therefore, continue with bounty campaign.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
trrewqs

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:35:18 PM

I am also tormented by this issue. I am in the peak of despair and complete misunderstanding of reality. I do not know if it makes sense to deal with cryptocurrency

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  May 1st   ●
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:47:29 PM

To continue to participate in ICO signature companies is definitely worth it. However, to periodically get a good profit, you need to be patient and work hard for a long time. Then it will work out. The signature campaign ICO is a kind of activity that does not bring a quick result. Now there are also problems with fraud in this activity, however they are temporary. Soon this process will be settled by the states and popularity, and also the effectiveness of the ICO's activities will increase significantly.

anna.cayne

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:51:49 PM

In fact, I'm now in about the same situation ... I started bounty 3 months ago, and I earned much less than I planned. Perhaps I have little experience, or I choose bad bounties, but it is so
grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:01:16 PM

show and prove it all with great results that you can get. Despite the doubts don't even believe then it's reasonable because crypto has no clear certainty. only results that look that can make a lot of people into believing is mainly about crypto.
Sam$oN

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:03:52 PM

Why don't you consider yourself among those people who successfully complete bounty, earn big money and successfully trade in the markets? Don't belittle yourself.
toygama

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:01:10 PM

For me, of course yes you should continue the journey of what youve started, dont miss the chance and experiencing financial stability for life time, its just the matter of perseverance, dont give up, dont compare yourself to others just trust yourself the important is you know what you are doing esp. in choosing campaign, in bounty you still earn if you chose a legit, just have knowlegde.

Continue, read the forum and be inspired there's a lot of beautiful experienced shared by the members of our community. In bounty you can read some advice from our senior mate do research in your own be patience and enjoy in posting our forum, learn at the same time gain profits and have financial stability someday.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: