Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:49:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What altcoin would you prefer to be paid in?  (Read 761 times)
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 06:16:08 AM

I would like to receive ETH. I think that this is the best option in terms of investing, because after a short time it will grow enough in the price. And at this point I am already investing in it from time to time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
primeminer

Activity: 424
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:31:06 AM

Bitcoin will be a reasonable choice for your desires, it has real value like that
a good choice to choose bitcoin, because it has been proven that bitcoin has given the best and can survive until now. do not hesitate in making decisions and look for popular coins like bitcoin to make a profit.
R3ffun

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:37:43 AM

Assuming you're doing remote gigs or remote work. What altcoin would you choose?

I think Ripple is a great choice because of how fast it is.

Thoughts?
If I was to be paid with an altcoin I will choose ethereum or litecoin those two altcoins are some of the most easy to use and are two of the altcoins with the most adoption and if you prefer to convert them to fiat or to bitcoins you will have no problem doing it since you can do that in any exchange, however if there is a coin that I will never hold and in which I will never accept any payments it is ripple.
if I were told to pick the coins I paid I would definitely choose Ethereum. because Ethereum to be a coin that I rely on the development and profits are also given high enough to make me feel comfortable with Ethereum and I can rely on the future and support for a higher increase again.
Sigfred Hernadez

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:37:27 PM

I think Litecoin is a good choice. It brings some very intriguing developments in the world of cryptocurrency, that much is certain. Compared to bitcoin’s block time, Litecoin generates network blocks 4 times as fast on the network. It takes an average of 2.5 minutes for this process to complete, which is quite an improvement.
codegm

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:40:09 PM

If i was, i choose the etherium because transfer speed and if i want to change other alcoins i can change quickly. And etherium stable more than other altcoins.
Aidan Martin

Activity: 87

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:48:00 PM

I prefer Monero. For a cryptocurrency that offers privacy and anonymity features, Monero has proven to be quite a “quick” altcoin when it comes to generating new blocks on the network. With an average block time of just two minutes, Monero succeeds in providing users with anonymity features at 1/5th of the time bitcoin generates a block, which does not include any anonymity features.
Rowan White

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:28:16 PM

I recommend Ethereum. Many people believe Ethereum is the world’s fastest cryptocurrency in terms of block generation time. Ethereum is somewhat in a league of its, with the average block time sitting at the 14 second mark ever since April of 2016. It is quite an impressive feat to see Ethereum keep the block time so low.
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:34:20 PM

Assuming you're doing remote gigs or remote work. What altcoin would you choose?

Thoughts?

i will chose cmt.. recently they have devolved a blockchain which will track the purchased goods and they will also refund the order in ETh if needed

dog_cat

Activity: 96

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:36:17 PM

I choose Ripple too. The average Ripple network block is generated in as little as 3.5 seconds. And Ripple succeeds in allowing for very fast transfers at minimal fees, whereas bitcoin seems to get slower and more expensive until the scalability issue is addressed.
joshsmith15

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:43:33 PM

None, who wants to see 10%+ of their salary vanish over night?
zinluzgina

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:03:03 PM

I'm actually leaning towards the ETH. Because like Ripple, I don't like bank technology. This is my subjective opinion and I will not voice it. In second place I would use Neo. Yes, it's the Chinese equivalent of the Ethereum but the idea of them very large and interesting. Of course I suggest a few more coins which for each activity. For example freelancers, doctors, musicians, real estate, etc. Thus the prospect of their growth depends on your work))) Think about it
ClarenceDo

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:38:13 PM

ETh would be the best option in this perpous.
dimonarka

Activity: 994

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:35:10 PM

I choose the etherium. this crypto currency has good prospects. Transactions are made in a matter of seconds at any time of the day.
LancelotRay

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 09:47:46 AM

I choose Ripple too. The average Ripple network block is generated in as little as 3.5 seconds. And Ripple succeeds in allowing for very fast transfers at minimal fees, whereas bitcoin seems to get slower and more expensive until the scalability issue is addressed.

Yeah Ripple is the one i pick as well because it's very fast and has minimal fees, a great choice all in all
v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:50:45 AM

Thoughts?
i would prefer paid in ethereum cause i can easily invest it or trading it to other curreny , plus ethereum fluctuation is quiet good.  Maybe tether would be good coin too cause its stable and always around 1$

sateyaam

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:57:35 AM

indeed there are many good coin options, besides ripple there is also ethereum which is equally fast and accurate,
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:02:32 AM

Imho etheruim is best altcoin that I'd like be paid. I still believe in eth and I think with time it replace bitcoin, but probably not.
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:07:36 AM

Duo to volatility of the whole market I would prefer to get money in some stable coins. When you get an amount in stable coin you don't have to care of the coin exchange rate. Beter to convert from stable to any other later on without any headache. Isn't is a good idea, guys?
FrancePG

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:13:49 AM

Thoughts?
Yeah, I like Ripple, too. I would also not mind would invest money in it, but in addition to it there are still a lot of promising altcoins, such as NEO.

donalfonso

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:15:22 AM

ETH, Litecoin or DASH. these are the most liquid altcoins, very easy to convert to flat currency and theres hardly any exchange that doesnt have these three coins up for trading in that order.

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: