Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:32:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What altcoin would you prefer to be paid in?  (Read 761 times)
cabin

Activity: 604
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:24:24 AM

If I am to decide which altcoin I will preferred to be paid with, I will choose ethereum because this coin is easy to use and can be easily converted into fiat or any other crypto, this is also the second best coin in crypto, it is reliable, faster in transactions and with low fees, and will yield big profit when hold on long term.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ArkiCrypto

Activity: 238
Merit: 33

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:24:01 AM

Well if you're going to ask me, I will consider any token that's in the top 200 of the https://coinmarketcap.com/ well it doesn't matter for me how much is the tokens price they're going to rewards to me or it's status all I consider the most is it's availability to be exchanged to Bitcoin or to USD anytime.

So it doesn't matter what coins is it as long as it's available to be exchanged to bitcoin or to usd. But It would be best if it's in top 10 in the https://coinmarketcap.com/ so I can directly hold it for a long term, well this is just according to my opinion and own interest.
Cryptomedia.net

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:27:36 AM

ETH would be the best choice in our opinion. It's easy a stable coin with huge possibility for price increase, it's easy to trade for other altcoins,tokens or fiat money if they manage to implement PoS in the near future,transaction speed will rise dramatically.
shiningstar

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Qravity is a decentralized content production

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:33:08 AM

Assuming you're doing remote gigs or remote work. What altcoin would you choose?

I think Ripple is a great choice because of how fast it is.

Thoughts?
I will go with ethereum, rather safe choice because it is quite stable compared to other coin and actually has a lot of userbase that can support it for a long time. Nano is also a good choice if you want some coin with digital crypto spec, don't want bitcoin at all because of the old tech and small potential compared to others.

cryptorocket84

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:43:09 PM

I will prefer Ethereum Technology people love cool new things, and when we talk about Ethereum we hardly ever talk about it as a way of doing things Bitcoin could already do. But the experience of using Bitcoin to pay for things is getting increasingly painful, and it’s time has come to look at how Ethereum could help.

Ethereum people have often tended to tip-toe around its usefulness for payments; many cut their crypto teeth on Bitcoin, and they are generally uninterested in picking a fight.

But I’m going to argue that Ethereum is not just capable of doing online payments, but actually seriously great.
Ethereum payments are simpler
People often think of Ethereum as a complicated technology. It’s true that to make full use of all its smart contract capabilities, you need to wrap your head around a bewildering array of technologies and sub-projects.
But you don’t have to use all that stuff, and where it counts, payments on Ethereum are simple.
happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:24:21 PM

Assuming you're doing remote gigs or remote work. What altcoin would you choose?

Thoughts?
If possible My first choice is Ethereum because it is the 2nd best crytocurrency today and my second choice is NEO because it has a good development and back up with so many  existing companies and it is also called Chinese Ethereum because it is supported by majority of Chinese community.
manlyxman

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:24:06 PM

I will prefer Ethereum Technology people love cool new things, and when we talk about Ethereum we hardly ever talk about it as a way of doing things Bitcoin could already do. But the experience of using Bitcoin to pay for things is getting increasingly painful, and it’s time has come to look at how Ethereum could help.

Ethereum people have often tended to tip-toe around its usefulness for payments; many cut their crypto teeth on Bitcoin, and they are generally uninterested in picking a fight.

But I’m going to argue that Ethereum is not just capable of doing online payments, but actually seriously great.
People often think of Ethereum as a complicated technology. It’s true that to make full use of all its smart contract capabilities, you need to wrap your head around a bewildering array of technologies and sub-projects.
But you don’t have to use all that stuff, and where it counts, payments on Ethereum are simple.

I agree. The tech behind ETH is too great and right now even underrated. I think in due time people will realize how potent it is and ETH will become even more popular, skyrocketing in value.
pimkobai

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:36:42 PM

I agree. The tech behind ETH is too great and right now even underrated. I think in due time people will realize how potent it is and ETH will become even more popular, skyrocketing in value.

I think ripple is also a good coin in paying for bounties however I would still prefer  ETH as this is more popular, stable and nothing of a problem when doing the exchange since this has been widely use  cryptocurrency in terms of service transactions.
wvizmanos

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:43:44 PM

Eth for me for the simple reason that converting to fiat is now available in my locally-run wallet.
nwanne

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:49:13 PM

I will prefer to be paid in eth, i choose to be paid in eth because i can use it to investor into another ico which can return more eth for me and i can hold it for a long term and wait for it to moon.

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:52:25 PM

Thoughts?

No, I will not accept Ripples I prefer ethereum or waves, they are also both fast and there are many exchanges too where you can trade your coins it's easy to trade this coin almost all exchanges has these two coins and besides I don't have ripple and there are too many limitations on it.
kemonojim

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:56:30 PM

My choice is Ethereum. The main reason is that you can easily convert Ethereum to cryptocurrency or other fiat. And if Ethereum returns to a stable price after the market recovers, I will certainly get a big advantage.
Kiefner

Activity: 921
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:17:49 PM

At the moment, from the entire range of altcoins, I would choose Ethereum, NEO, Ripple, ADA and EOS as payment for my work. These are the coins I would like to have in my wallet.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:46:45 PM

I'd go with Ripple as well, or ETH.

Depending on the amount being paid for. Ripple for smaller transactions and ETH for the bigger payments and I'd just hold those Smiley

Like you mate, i would choose Ethereum. It's actually the more widely used coin in terms of being used as payment because of the long-standing trustworthiness that people, especially those who host projects have vested in it. The technology it backs plus the kind of transactions it supports are usually very suitable for it to be used as a medium of payment for many projects that come out of the market.

Garrick Lee

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:57:15 AM

I like Zcash, which is the second coin that solved the problem of data transparency in the blockchain, but in a different way – not by mixing transactions, but by full data encryption.
Azaria Rodriguez

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:58:54 AM

I think you should invest in SiaCoin. It is one of “applicable” cryptocurrencies. Sia is a project to create a decentralized file system, thanks to which anyone can rent out space on their hard drives. Despite the fact that SiaCoin is not a pioneer in this field, and several more blockchain startups are solving this problem, recently developers of this particular currency announced the addition of public links to the distributed file system. If this venture is successful, SiaCoin can become the basis for a new decentralized Internet.
Cuthbert Allen

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:00:39 AM

I appreciate of NEM. It is one of the top altcoins 2018, which gained huge popularity in Japan. NEM uses Proof-of-importance consensus algorithm, which, in fact, is slightly more complex PoS. Developers position their cryptocurrency as “Ethereum killer” with the ability to process up to three thousand transactions per second (for comparison, Ethereum processes about… ten).
kariky_123

Activity: 103

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:01:54 AM

You had better hold IOTA for long-term investment. This cryptocurrency is created for the Internet of things and it brings new radical ideas to the industry. One of these ideas is the replacement of the blockchain with a directed acyclic graph. That is, instead of a single chain of blocks, the technology uses multiple chains at once. This solution allows the system to scale up indefinitely and process as many transactions per second as humanity does not even need now. But one detail – the coordinator – slightly overshadows the picture. Yes, this is a classic central server that checks the correctness of all transactions and has unlimited power in the system. And although the developers claim that the coordinator is needed only until the network gets stronger, and in the future will be removed, at the moment the system is centralized.
seamukred

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:08:25 AM

I agree, the Ripple is an excellent coin for investment. I really like the Ripple, I bought the Ripple a long time ago, last year. But now, too, a very attractive price for the Ripple. I think this is a good time to buy. I hope that this year the price of the Ripple will reach 5$.
shanewolff

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:09:59 AM

So it doesn't matter what coins is it as long as it's available to be exchanged to bitcoin or to usd. But It would be best if it's in top 10 in the https://coinmarketcap.com/ so I can directly hold it for a long term, well this is just according to my opinion and own interest.

I agree with this, and that's the strategy I follow too. When ever I have to enough to buy a coin that I consider worth holding long term I check the coinmarketcap and choose one from the top 10 or 15 there is.

and also recently there's a interest among the community for NEO (NE5) based tokens too, as they hold a good potential in the next few years, So trying out some of them too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: