Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:06:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coin should I invest in?  (Read 1312 times)
Abeleez (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:42:03 PM

At this moment am confused as to which currency to invest in. I need advice please

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CopMom

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:53:23 PM

You'll receive tons of suggestion, I swear Smiley)

Maybe one out of all suggestions you're going to get will be helpful but all others are useless Smiley.

Try to find out good cryptocurrency to invest in without asking for help from anyone cause you will receive a lot of spam suggestions about a terrible cryptocurrency Smiley

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
Pom_bensin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:02:37 PM

At this moment am confused as to which currency to invest in. I need advice please
my advice you should see some coins that are already in the top position and have the potential and clarity on the site www.coinmarketcap.com other than that if you want to invest your money in new coins you can see icobench and other sites to make your choice, but you should be optimistic and more selective.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:10:18 AM

But once that you receive the suggestions what are you going to do to select the best suggestion according to you? You see that is precisely the problem, you are confused about the market and now you're asking for help and there is nothing wrong with asking for help but instead of trying to obtain knowledge so you can tell which coin is going to become successful in the future you just want us to suggest you a coin but if you do not know exactly why people are suggesting you that coin the chances you lose money are great.
longminh123

Activity: 432

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:26:04 AM

BTC, ETH and XRP are the three best options for long-term investment, as they represent three coins representing the entire Cryptocurrency market and all are cheap. Of course if you have faith in this market, anything can happen because waiting is the key to getting you the best profit .
Dextroboy

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:52:31 AM

for now bitcoin is continuing to decrease if it happens then it is not right to buy crypto, you can wait for bitcoin to go back up.
there are some coins that I suggest to buy
1. xrp
2. etc
3. eth

pinoyrichkids

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 04:21:55 AM

Go and check out top 10 cryptocurrency at coinmarketcap., from their you can generalize which coin is most performing all over the years, yes it is, choose the best coin and which are performing in years, if you are still hesitate why not invest only in bitcoins and ethereum,and forget CS token, its the best coin so far,which constant developer updates and their products is pretty amazing, and do some studies before investing in any coin which you like and please dont believe in hypes.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Angela28

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:22:23 AM

You'll receive tons of suggestion, I swear Smiley)

Maybe one out of all suggestions you're going to get will be helpful but all others are useless Smiley.

Try to find out good cryptocurrency to invest in without asking for help from anyone cause you will receive a lot of spam suggestions about a terrible cryptocurrency Smiley
Depending on what you think you should invest in bitcoin it's still not hot enough and it is still a coin that many investors believe in as well as potential development current and future you should. invest in bitcoin.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:39:32 AM

Try to make a research in all coins and even token are losted and they have a lot of information about the chart of the price like previous price , and where you buy the coin you want . There's also website so you can review the coin if it's good or don't have chance to increase the price.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
pinoyrichkids

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 07:02:55 AM

BTC, ETH and XRP are the three best options for long-term investment, as they represent three coins representing the entire Cryptocurrency market and all are cheap. Of course if you have faith in this market, anything can happen because waiting is the key to getting you the best profit .

Wow great recommendation from you sir, but i may add the CS which is really good token from the start of its operation, i highly recommend it to try it, although there are lots of supply to this token, but we can see that it has been traded anywhere, there are lots of tradable pairs into this token. Yes BTC XRP and ETH are a good example of coin to be invested, but we should look at on the other coin too.

Have a great day

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
skaynet

Activity: 326

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:16:30 AM

I recommend buying the top 10 marketcap coins check in www.coinmarketcap.com coin is good for long term investment
uszaty43

Activity: 849
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:21:51 AM

are you seriously asking this question in here? I am more than sure in that no one is gonna be able to give you a good advice, because most people in here will try to shill the coin that they hold/own in here, so, no way.
limtjoehua

Activity: 216
Merit: 10

Best solution for smart cities

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:23:35 AM

I am also confused to choose the current investment, I see there are many suggestions available, but the market is unstable and I am afraid if I buy now then the market will fall again and I will be stuck.

━━━       CitiOS       ━━━     
━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Best Solution for Smart Cities | Monetize the True Potential of Smart Cities ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
  ● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    ● Reddit    ● Whitepaper
cozie

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:19:49 AM

currently the best investment parity is BTC USDT ETH. and altcoinsİ ADA and OMG as the project's progressiveness is among the best coins to invest in.

best wishes. Smiley
Torrenth

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:35:37 AM

if you are looking for the best in my opinion BTC and eth is the solution because besides the popular 2 coins it is very suitable to invest, and I am sure 2 coins it is the most potential to continue to grow.
jeda2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:48:53 AM

for now bitcoin is continuing to decrease if it happens then it is not right to buy crypto, you can wait for bitcoin to go back up.
there are some coins that I suggest to buy
1. xrp
2. etc
3. eth

I am not bad but I am not very hopeful since the ETC denomination is a crypto money that follows a movement in the opposite direction of the market trend. I think Ethereum and Ripple are more appropriate coin to invest. I hope the decline in the market will not be long and we can see the 9-10k levels again...
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:14:43 PM

Hey man, did you checked already the happenings of all the coins listed in coinmarketcap? If yes, by then you can think which coin is worth to invest. The mass media is reporting only the popular currency which is bitcoin, and it earns some respect and a mass adaption by different sectors of the states and governments, which is believe it would give a reason for you to investment on it, yes, i may say that because bitcoin is the widely known cryptocurrency, then followed by ethereum and the rest of the top 10 cryptocurrency listed in coinmarketcap. Hoping you can read my comment, and will you insights on this scenario. Dont trust too much on any hypes which are circulating in the social media, and please do some studies on each coin you wanted to invest, it pays off when you.

Have a wonderful day.
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:32:13 PM

if you need to ask a bunch of strangers on the internet about what to do with your own money you're clearly not ready to get involved. hardly anyone will give you a straight answer, they'll try and persuade you to join them in their pet bagholding.

spend a few more months reading. i don't think there's any hurry.
danielcansil

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:53:46 PM

At present the prices of cryptocurrency are very low. This is a good time to invest in the market. I recommend investing in those altcoin in the top 50 coinmarketcap. The top 3 altcoin that I recommend to buy at this is Monero, NEO and especially Ethereum. Ethereum is the most powerful altcoin, it's very popular, so many ICOs projects are built on the foundation of Ethereum. I believe that by the end of this year Ethereum prices will be over $ 2,000. Monero has high security, no one can hack it. All information about Monero senders and receivers is completely anonymous. In the next few years when the cryptocurrency market is under government control, I believe Monero will be more popular. and finally NEO, also known as the Chinese Ethereum. It has faster transaction processing speed. In the near future I think NEO will beat many altcoin.
neinnein125

Activity: 475
Merit: 251

VTOS

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:00:43 PM

I am %100 sure everyone will come here to say their own coins and you will be confused. So you should choose coins on your own. Do your own research please, we forum members are not that trustable sources. By the way ethereum doesn't need any research, you can buy it blindly...

▄█████████████████████▄
  ▄
█████████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████████████▀
 ▀████
███████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████
     ████