Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:42:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coin should I invest in?  (Read 1312 times)
nairb131

Activity: 365
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:17:56 PM

I will suggest you invest in bitcoin, ethereum as they are the best coin in crypto recently with great profit potentials and strong team managing it. This coin also controls most coin in crypto and their blockchain is used buy some companies for their transaction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vivif

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:18:48 PM

At this moment am confused as to which currency to invest in. I need advice please

ETH. My advise is buying the eth and hold for a moment. or you can invest on the ICO. ICO can give you a best profit from bonus token to investor.
republicrypto

Activity: 1386
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:21:09 PM

At this moment am confused as to which currency to invest in. I need advice please

do not confuse my friend, just buy bitcoin and ethereum as the best cryptocurrencies
if you don't have enough knowledge to predict the market
regards
yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:51:51 PM

im suggesting to pick top 50 altcoins in market cap, which is more resistant than another coins and valuable. since bitcoin it might expensive to invest, after sorting from that top 50 altcoins make some research with every developer of top 50 altcoins sure it will take many times and enegies, but it will make a good return and benefit for you if you take specific reason to why you should invest on that coin.
The most profitable coin to invest in today’s market is no doubt Bitcoin. The top coin in the crypto market with the most promising profitability, liquidity, general acceptability and wide transaction ability with very low transaction cost. Besides, the current scenario is quit interesting because the monetary values of Bitcoin are low and the stability in the market is going high day by day. This is an invitation by the technology for investment.
Mr.Gun

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:23:27 AM

I think the coin that must be invested now is Litecoin because I see this coin had decreased then from now by investing in Litecoin we can help to increase the price and can get a good profit

28days_ever

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:38:55 AM

It is difficult to say everything now in the fall, for this moment even the top coins do not fit and cheaper and less common and even more so. Better analyze new coins and tokens on the market, while there is time perhaps they will be able to become the next discoveries.
aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:17:43 AM

It is difficult to say everything now in the fall, for this moment even the top coins do not fit and cheaper and less common and even more so. Better analyze new coins and tokens on the market, while there is time perhaps they will be able to become the next discoveries.

of course btc eth.
in your basket there must be 50% of these coins.
and for other 50 you can take promising coins that your own analyze and trust.
and dont take any coins other than top 250.
most of other can be scam.
Joyawan13

Activity: 910

elysian.finance

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:52:59 AM

of course btc eth.
in your basket there must be 50% of these coins.
and for other 50 you can take promising coins that your own analyze and trust.
and dont take any coins other than top 250.
most of other can be scam.
to invest it should be so, we can invest half of the assets we have in Bitcoin and Ethereum, and the other half we can invest in other altcoin, with our choice altcoin which of course has good potential too, or we can use to trade if we can do it, of course it will increase our profits so increase, but for example we can not trade, we better invest for a long time.

DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:13:00 AM

I would suggest you to invest in altcoins that are cheaper in rates and have shown healthy growth. Get into coinmarketcap.com and fitter out coins that are less than a dollar. Split your investment into few more coins which will make you protected though one coin value falls down the other one will bring you profits. These coins are good for long term investment. You can choose coins with high values which can bring you more profits in a short term.
marketcap.com

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:47:13 AM

We would recommend a coin with low Market Cap with a potential for growth. It can be a new coin,ICO or just any project you think is underrated at the moment. Look for coins and project who plan implementin new features,huge upgrades or any kind of revolutionary service. If a project aims to solve a real life issue and is the first or ahead of the competition it can be a very good indication for price increase in the following months. It's never a 100% certain gain but with proper researching and enough invested time you are sure to make a good profit in the upcoming months. Hope this helps and best of luck.
Maloppo

Activity: 668
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:14:41 AM

bitcoin and ethereum is the best way to investment
both are coins have a potential will be high in the future.
eucliffe

Activity: 203

Was that was it was?

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:22:08 AM

I'm pretty sure you won't go wrong investing in the top cryptocurrency nowadays, you can always pick Bitcoin and Ethereum if you want a good profit, if you're planning on short term trading buying low and selling high will provide give a good profit, not that high a but definitely a good one and when it comes to long term I'm sure you have the gist on how many people become rich by just holding last year of this two, lets just hope that prices are just like last year. Also you can try Neo, PRL and TRX.

BetFury                                                     
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹
                                                    Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   
Godef

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:25:15 AM

Of course you do not have to invest in any coin, but you may be interested in different coins., because now many coins, and you can pick up for every taste and will be happy.
davida

Activity: 585
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:35:21 AM

As the price of crypto is falling, you may decide to buy bitcoin, ethereum and some other stable coin and hold term to enjoy profit when the market recovers as you will be buying at a low price and selling at a higher price when the price of coin you bought increases.
BattleZeo

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:22:13 AM

buy ETH and LTC. Especially now LTC is really cheap, two weeks ago it costs $160. Buy it now at $100 or even lower, and wait. Soon it will go up to 160 or even 200. then sell it.

LSt56

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:58:16 PM

I think you have chosen the wrong first step to invest because it has asked for advice to others who are not necessarily the truth. if you do that it will be very much the kind of coin that is recommended by people and make you feel very confused and in the end you do not use their advice. I think you should do your own research so you will be satisfied with the results you get if it is profitable and will not blame others if it fails.

InKiTy38

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:07:53 PM

If you are not sure yet choose which coin to invest in, I think you can still choose either bitcopin or ethernet or copper ripple which are very potential and attract more and higher investors.
hs84

Activity: 137

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:10:06 PM

so many.

in my opinion,...
zencash / zoin for smaller privacy coins
zilliqua, wan, zebi, genesis vision

and the big players,...
eth will have a bright future,... neo as well.
but if they do the same jumps in value like the other smalls,... i can not say.
but they will be more stabile.

greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:35:01 PM

If you want to succeed in this market, you want to have more profit in the cryptocurrency market, then I recommend you study the market carefully, learn about the crypto you want to invest. I recommend that you choose the altcoin in the top 100 coinmarketcap, because these are altcoin with good potential. Some altcoin that I am holding are Ethereum, Cardano, Litecoin, NEO and Monero. I believe that these altcoin will bring a lot of profit to investors in the future.

maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:10:36 PM

Go with coins with cheap price. Get into coinmarketcap.com, filter out coins that are below a dollar and choose the best coins that have shown a good growth in the past.  Compare with each coin you choose. This may take some time.  But it's worth spending as you are going to invest your money.  Analyse and study the market.  You can even choose few best existing tokens as well. Split and invest in different coins rather than sticking with one.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: