Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:29:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coin should I invest in?  (Read 1312 times)
rapidleech

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:23:22 PM

NEX (neonexchange) - nOS - sentinel protocol
There are huge hype around Nneonexchange and its  my last hope in crypto. Im sure it will do at least 50x in 2018. also Dav & sentinel protocol will be good.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
edgycorner

Activity: 1064
Merit: 382

Hurrah for Karamazov!

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:50:56 PM

IOST, you can think of it like a sleeping beast which is waiting for everyone to look at it once it gets the wings to launch!
This token is soon going to support real development on it, with people developing dAPPS on it and trading it for the same, the coin will boom!
And it offers new technology of sharding, making it so much scalable.This coin has a huge potential, and you can see the team working on showing this potential to the world.
Hop the train before it gets too late!
Go for it :v
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:11:31 AM

At this moment am confused as to which currency to invest in. I need advice please
In my opinion, based on the demands of people. Invest both for Atlcoin and Bitcoin just wish your luck for both coins.
At least through search the promising coin with low value just like remme and it can give you another way to generate instant profit just in short time. We know that about the fact that the promising coin with low value can give you more than 2x just in short time or even more if you are holding them all for long-term investment. Remme is a very good project with low marketcap. The major could be used to store your value and it needs a lot of time to give you huge profit.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
d3nz

Activity: 1274
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:52:57 AM

When it comes to popularity then you should invest on list of crypto:

Deeponion
Holo [HOT]
NEM
Sirius

They have a massive community and more likely to rise their value in the future.
Tak bersalah

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:10:24 AM

At this moment am confused as to which currency to invest in. I need advice please

If you want to invest in altcoins then I advise you to try to invest in Docademic and Morpheus Network
Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:28:53 AM

this is a good time to start investing, yes because the market conditions are red caked. for the type of coin you are about to take, try to pick a coin with good developments as well as good trading volume as well. try to do some research first on Ethereum and NEO.
before I will ask your destination for long-term or short term investment if long term you can buy new coins whose price is still cheap but if the short term buy btc or eth because the price is now red.
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:09:32 AM

UTRUST is dump today but its technology never stops from the new development. I think buying this coin can make a decent profit for you in the future. Also NEM is quiet dump again a good and strong coin that can also explode anytime. Make you study now as long as the market is dump so you can buy at a cheaper price.
hoangvuthach

Activity: 308
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:15:24 AM

My team is contributing ETH to buy PRIVATE SALE ICO TOLAR, if you consider about a new penny, you can join.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4459224.0
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:00:20 AM

Buy my bags: Nexus, Loki, Gin
That should not being said even as a joke, the OP is looking for good investments that can give profits to him, even if this is not the best way to try to get that information, you are basically saying to him to buy your useless coins, just accept that you lost your money, it is true that no one likes to lose money but that is something we must accept if we are true investors.
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:43:56 PM

Currently the market situation is in a state of falling, so many alternative altcoin that you can make an investment. if you are confused I recommend bitcoin, Ethereum and XRP

I think these three coins are very potential among other altcoin
try to find more information about these two coins so you are more confident to invest
thanhtuxsky

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:48:46 PM

If you like the safety and long-term investment you do not pay attention to bitcoin, it is always worth investing when the current value is quite low. Also the suggestion about the good altcoins, in my opinion, you can buy ETH, XRP, NEO. Ethereum is still a good altcoin behind Bitcoin and its widespread popularity. ETH's current price is also quite cheap, although the market may dump a little bit more the current value is also quite good to buy. NEO is also very similar to ETH, the potential is huge, the value now has been reduced quite a lot. XRP is a great investment for many organizations, a safe option in the long run.
andrebai

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 02:46:52 PM

I  think it will be better to learn some responsibility and do your own research. Because if you choose some coin from advice here and lose money you will blame the community for bad advice. We can only suggest coin for your future research. Check  ZIL, ADA, CLO
clairdelune

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:51:47 PM

For me it will depend on you, you just have to check the price on coinmarketcap to see who has the good value to invest and you have to check the review on the coin to see who has the potential coinn that will pump with good value and you will earn big on in. In investing in the coin, you should only invest what you can afford to lose so that you will bot regret on invest in that coin. There is no right or wrong on invest it will depend on you if what coin you will choose to invest and make out of it. Here in crypto world there are so many ways on how you can earn big in different ways you just have to be productive on searching and looking ways on how you can earn even the value of the coins are dump. So for me if you are lazy enough in doing things crypto is not meant for you because in earning in crypto you have to be hardworking so that you can earn big. No one is earning big if you are too lazy. You cannot say that you can still earn even with doing like in joining the airdrop. It is not true because before you earn in airdrops you must register or fill up the form before you earn in some airdrops you must fill up the form then have a referral before you can earn.
catapult

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:43:15 PM

I think you can start thinking the top coins first. In my way of thinking, bitcoin and ethereum can have great prices again in a near future. Also, I think Neo and IOTA are very promising ones too.
royalcrypt

Activity: 456
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:54:53 PM

I'm only a small time player in this crypto game but in addition to the wisdom that has been shared all I would say is that before you invest in anything you need to develop a strategy that matches your personality and budget.
KayceeMae

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:02:01 PM

I think your first priority should be to invest in recent successful ico, which managed to reach its hard cap. But due to the bear market, most tokens are priced below the ico price, for example.
My alt bag consist of
REBL
EOS
ETH
BANCA
NCASH
olk30

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 12:23:38 AM

Биткoин, эфиpиyм cчитaютcя лyчшими, нo пocмoтpитe, пoчитaйтe oтзывы
gabriela1999

Activity: 299
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 12:55:35 AM

Be safe and avoid scams as you are new to investing in crypto.  I recommend investing in top coffees on the marketcap BTC, ETH ,NEO, ADA, XRP .... in the long run.  These top coin will guarantee profit for you

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
7 B T C   W E L C O M E   B O N U S
██                       P L A Y   N O W                       ██
MiF

Activity: 1358
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:51:35 AM

Be safe and avoid scams as you are new to investing in crypto.  I recommend investing in top coffees on the marketcap BTC, ETH ,NEO, ADA, XRP .... in the long run.  These top coin will guarantee profit for you
 Better to have more knowledge before to invest in crypto, to evade scammers. So be wise to choose on which of all coins are best to invest in. I prefer to invest on bitcoin and ethereum that shown good prospect and potential in this crypto world. Bitcoin is on of a leading coin of all asset and Ethereum has a viable flatform, these two coin are worth to invest and i will assure you. But it also good to try on other coins to determine on which are the best. Good luck.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

javadevm8

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:01:45 AM

Cardano is at a good rate right now, POA is decent.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: