Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:21:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coin should I invest in?  (Read 1312 times)
arjuna BTC

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:43:01 AM

Just choose the top 50 coin at coinmarketcap
all of coin in TOP 50 have a lot of potential to grow and good to invest for long term  Wink

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:45:31 AM

if I own a coin I will make a definite investment of bitcoin and ethereum. because both have enormous potential for the future and the price is also increasing, so there are so many successful investors who invest in both coins

larryjack

Activity: 532
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:16:26 AM

I think before you decide to invest in the Crypto market, you should understand and understand this market. Find a good coin is due to your knowledge, so as not to fail in this market, knowledge is very important. So, instead of asking you to invest in any currency, you should first learn and invest your knowledge first.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:33:42 AM

At this moment am confused as to which currency to invest in. I need advice please

With these current market low performance then it is natural that mostly will be in confused but if you will just choose the best and high ranked Altcoins then for sure you will be at ease. Buy Ethereum as it was the most trusted Altcoins and it is the most commonly used platform by most ICO. Do not buy some cheap coins that belong in the lowest ranks as there is a change that these coins will become crap losing your investment in the future. Visit this site for your coins complete reference https://coinmarketcap.com
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:38:06 AM

As long as we are confident with the reputation of the coin making team I have never hesitated to keep in a long time, and some of the coins we deserve for long-term investments are TRON, IOTA and Cardano.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
danceinthedunes

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:43:27 AM

VMW has better marketing and internationally known partnerships. They have a wider international presence with offices all over the world. WTC, as far as I know, is confined to China and Korea. All their partnerships have been China based.

WTC can close the gap. Or V could fall. I think there's room for both. But everything in the crypto space could be overvalued still.
Denijal

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:38:41 AM

Check Blockshipping.
ICO ongoing.

The blockchain based GSCP platform is the world's first freight container registry and the first global platform allowing all players in the shipping industry to perform a wide range of transactions related to the handling of containers.
The GSCP ICO offers a set of token features including a Revenue Sharing Model as well as a Market Maker Fund that allows ICO contributors to sell their coins back to the platform at a floor price until Blockshipping has met certain fixed milestones.

I took them already for bounty campaign because I want to take as more as possible their tokens. Via bounty and token sale.
Raist

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:40:21 AM

At this moment am confused as to which currency to invest in. I need advice please

Without any doubt you must put all your hard earned money following conditions below:

1) Do not make any investment without advice from forum members. Lower status - better, advisor can appear to be new Buterin, Brin or Soros.

2) Invest only into crypto with ridiculous names.

3) Try to sell in panic days and practice FOMO every day before breakfast for at least an hour.

4) Buy an octopus to be sure about the price moves.

CptThomas13

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:56:22 AM

As the price of crypto is falling, you may decide to buy bitcoin, ethereum and some other stable coin and hold term to enjoy profit when the market recovers as you will be buying at a low price and selling at a higher price when the price of coin you bought increases.
Herry toer

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:15:42 AM

You do not need to be confused because now there are a lot of good coins and have a great potential in the future You can choose on the list of 10 best coins in Coinmarketcap or you can invest on my favorite coin (Ethereum). Ethereum quality has been tested so do not hesitate to choose it.
Umar001bakry

Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:42:54 AM

in my opinion, the best thing to invest is ETH and BTC, because it is good for long-term achievement. because BTC and ETH are the best kion sa ...

Aeternum // World's First Science and
Intellectual Property Driven ICO (https://aeternum.io/)
wahyu wida

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:19:01 AM

You do not need to be confused because now there are a lot of good coins and have a great potential in the future You can choose on the list of 10 best coins in Coinmarketcap or you can invest on my favorite coin (Ethereum). Ethereum quality has been tested so do not hesitate to choose it.
i think most important option to invest is bitcoin and ethereum, other than that we can analyze according to each belief. and select some coins to invest, in order to reduce risk
hengha

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:28:09 AM

I can recommend several latest altcoins for you: BDB.ZXC.ONT.BZ.NULS
I think these cryptocurrencies are very good, but the investment risk is also very high!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:05:37 AM

Should invest in BTC and ETH. and if you like Altcoin. You should learn and invest NEO. TRON. XVG. ETC .. that is the altcoin that i feel is best at the present time
mistgge33

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:40:25 PM

ADC creators sincerely thank all those who have been interested in the ADC. They think if someone puts their trust in us, they will not disappoint them. With all they have, with all our partners, with all the best ideas they have created ADC.
They want to conduct a revolution in ICO because most of current ICO is to mobilize capital without bringing any real benefit to the community participating in and the ecosystem around them do not realize the dream of those who believe it.
Abeleez (OP)

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:27:19 PM

I think I have finally come to conclusion as to which ones to buy. I may always sound traditional and a bit conservative but that is me. I currently like and will invest in the duo of Bitcoin and Ethereum - simple. Am not saying the others don't have great prospects, just that am sticking with these two.
realknow

Activity: 546
Merit: 120

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:00:37 PM

if in my opinion we better we hold the infestation for btc and eth sir because these two coins will make us to the success of the master so do not hesitate to both this coin sir.

didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:01:48 PM

just invest in bitcoin if you have a lot of doubt with others cryptocurrencies my friend  Wink

dewynijhof

Activity: 292
Merit: 11

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:29:47 PM

If you want to make huge profits in the future then I suggest investing in Bitcoin. Although Bitcoin is very expensive, its transaction speed is slow and transaction costs are high. However, Bitcoin is the king of the market, it controls all altcoin, in the future, the price of Bitcoin will be very high. Currently Bitcoin is only about $ 6200, it's starting to show signs of increasing, I recommend buying Bitcoin now before its price goes to the Moon.

Aleh777

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:40:27 PM

Currently all coins price is very low so better you divide your investment in to both bitcoin and some of the good altcoins. Bitcoin, Ethereum and some other altcoins. Because we all know about bitcoins growth. Now the market is down but in future it will have high growth. Same  thing for ethereum also. But incase of altcoins you have to choose the right coins in the coinmarketcap.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: