Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:01:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The world of Bounty Scam, an article all bounty hunters should read!  (Read 215 times)
krigger

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:22:22 PM

I have just found this article on Steemit and I completely agree with the author: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@criptomoneta/the-world-of-bounty-scam-qurrex-tokenpay-and-more

Lately the bounty managers and the devs have been doing everything they want thanks to clauses such as "We reserve the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice and you accept and agree to the changes" and the only people who lose money and waste time of course are only the bounty hunters.

Do you agree with the article? Are bounty managers and devs taking too much advantages of their position? Do you think it's correct they have such a big power in order to exploit the bounty hunters?

well it is still the right thing to do, why? Managers are not fully in control in the budget of the bounty campaign, why? The project owners will still decide how many token will they distribute.The common change happening in bounty was in the start they will said that x number of token will be distributed after the campaign then after sometime it willbe based on dollars. however that is not a bigdeal just continue your worl and for sure you will be rewarded
This is what I was thinking too. I though I was the only one that realized that bounty managers are just another set of hired hands working for the tea, behind a project. Any changes can be made to the project at any time which will directly affect the bounty campaigns that are ongoing. With that in ming, it sounds only reasonable that they would say that so we know what we are getting into.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:34:21 AM

I have just found this article on Steemit and I completely agree with the author: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@criptomoneta/the-world-of-bounty-scam-qurrex-tokenpay-and-more

Lately the bounty managers and the devs have been doing everything they want thanks to clauses such as "We reserve the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice and you accept and agree to the changes" and the only people who lose money and waste time of course are only the bounty hunters.

Do you agree with the article? Are bounty managers and devs taking too much advantages of their position? Do you think it's correct they have such a big power in order to exploit the bounty hunters?
Those kinds of ICO and bounty managers should be avoided by investors and even bounty participants. This is the new way of fraud that they implement in order for them to minimize the cost of marketing from ICO team and to get more profit by greedy bounty Manager. Once I experienced that kind of scenario I immediately warned all bounty hunters in social media  to avoid those greedy managers so that their time and effort will not put into waste.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: