Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:10:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should we teach children to have businessman mentality or be successful employee  (Read 3327 times)
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:57:21 AM

I believe we should educate our kids about the world, good manners and teach them kindness and just open several perspectives for them. Then we should let them choose the path they want to follow in their life.
muratdur

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:03:50 AM

I would like my children to have their own business, because it is most cases better then work on a boss, but for different people it can be different too

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:21:10 AM

We all have that thought why do Chinese people actually make it in the business world. The reason apparently is that at an early age, their parents are conditioning the minds of their children to do business in the hopes that they will actually be heirs to their family business.
In your opinion, should we be teaching them the same or teaching them to be successful employees for the sake of climbing up the economic ladder?

Yes of course , we should teach our kids to learn how to save money for their future and cryptocurrency is the best thing for that since there are a lot of students today who are having a hard time to save a lot of money because of different vices.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:15:03 AM

The businessman mentality is something unique.Only a minority of the people can have such mentality.
It requires strong work ethic,huge willpower,ability to take risks and never give up,good social skills,etc.
I don`t think that most of those skills can be trained.Anyway,the children should learn ro value the money.They sohuld learn how to properly manage their money(when they become adults) and how to invest.
Pretty unique I must say, but based on the Op's question though, I would say why teach them one of them, when you can actually teach them both. Teaching them both will help them to be dynamic and easily thrive in any situation they end up finding themselves.

It is one thing to end up being a business man, but what if the opportunity is not there then the ease to switch will still be there. Everyone will also grow up to have their own mentality anyway, which is either to standalone and let people work for you or you end up working for someone else.
Elai101

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 09:48:06 AM

I think, yes, teaching children to be profit-bounded and be financially wise is especially great and rather an understatement.
Though we should not shove it to their mouths, let them understand its importance but not force them; let them have their freedom to choose their careers.
And morality, good ethics should always be put over money.
I agree with you in that matter.We should not force our chidren but as they grow old we must introduce to them the importance of responsibilities to stand for their future.Better introduce them first how to be an employee so that if they could have the chance to manage their own business they will understand how was it to be an ordinary employee.
DogmaF10

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:25:36 AM

I think having your own business is always better in every aspects than being an employee.. It is said that no matter how small your business are, you are the boss.. and now matter how high your rank in a company, still.. you are working for someone who pays you, yes you are working for other people..
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:26:19 AM

We all have that thought why do Chinese people actually make it in the business world. The reason apparently is that at an early age, their parents are conditioning the minds of their children to do business in the hopes that they will actually be heirs to their family business.
In your opinion, should we be teaching them the same or teaching them to be successful employees for the sake of climbing up the economic ladder?
Look dude, as high as any of your rank. You are the worker but the smallest business you run is your boss. So, yes I think it is very important we as parents teach our children the mentality to become an entrepreneur, we never know what can our children do later.
developer101dev

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:28:56 AM

Yes i do agree on that, there are teenagers today in college who are not saving that much money and if they are just young before and their parents have managed them to teach on how to save money then they will carry it till they get old.
speedy963

Activity: 631
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:51:37 PM

Actually if i have a chance to have a children, i want to support my kids what they want to be when they grow up because every young youth has a different interest in their life, so if they want to become a successful employee or businessman, i'm here to support and give an advice what kind of carrer they choose.
As a parent there should only be one way for you to nurture your kids, be an example for them. As you can see lots of teenage kids nowadays doesn't actually like where they are right now, it is because they are living in a family where it is whether too strict or too light kind of environment, and one of those factors affect is the environment where your kid grows. As for me as a parent I am not too strict or light, just moderate and still educate my kids what is right and wrong. Honestly we cannot force them to what path will they choose in the end, we just have to support and as much as possible provide guidance to them.
mr.nby

Activity: 307

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:28:00 PM

the situation varies in every family. come to think of it if all the people will do business who will be the buyers? it has to be balance and do not mind slave your children. let them decide for themselves.

You're right, the situation in each family is different. But it certainly will not hurt anyone's knowledge of business. Such knowledge will allow making better choices about the future.
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:48:21 PM

the situation varies in every family. come to think of it if all the people will do business who will be the buyers? it has to be balance and do not mind slave your children. let them decide for themselves.

You're right, the situation in each family is different. But it certainly will not hurt anyone's knowledge of business. Such knowledge will allow making better choices about the future.
In building a future of your  children is always a step to step method but first is education, but you should inject in the mind of your siblings about  business, because if be is no  successful in his career he as another option to do business

serverus

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:45:20 PM

Children should learn first proper decipline before engaging into too mature matter. If children will be expose too early in business maybe they wont enjoy happiness that childhood brought. Their is always right time for eveeything.
SlickMoTwoToe

Activity: 438

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:02:58 PM

Children should learn first proper decipline before engaging into too mature matter. If children will be expose too early in business maybe they wont enjoy happiness that childhood brought. Their is always right time for eveeything.
Yes I agree with you,  Being an adult while youre still a child will brought nothing to your inner self,  before anything else teach them discipline and give them time to think about how they will manage their self in a rightful manner,  businessman mentality is something that can give the children a hint on how to manage certain things like financial,  social and even techniques on how to handle problems,  It will all starts with discipline.
Blekok001

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:33:40 PM

If you ask me this question, of course I'm very clear that we should teach our children from an early age to have an entrepreneurial mentality.
The entrepreneurial mentality creates a person's self-reliance that will not depend on others, meaning that the person will have the mind to create jobs instead of looking for jobs.
Along with we teach children to have a mentality entrepreneur will see the child's will, my advice if the child does not like it, do not we force. In essence we have tried to direct, give the child the freedom to decide his choice.
rosepetals

Activity: 650

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:51:56 PM

Being a business minded is what i prefer to teach to my children.I have experience being an employee for almost 15 years and until now im still struggling financial problems to sustain life,to sustain the needs of my children.In business we own our time and we can build our own concepts without dealing with strict bosses.Thats the  big advantages of having a business than trying to be a successful employees.

rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:00:02 PM

The business man mentality actually is the best.
Yeah, education is good and we surely cannot expect someone to thrive much in the business environment without at least some pretty good level of knowledge anyway and we cannot always get to have everyone becoming a business man, as there would always be those who prefer working for others and normal way the economy system should be like.

After all, they can be trained in both ways and at the end. This will enable them to choose the kind path they want to take in the long run, I guess that alone will be the essence of safeguarding their future rather than some country people are saving more money which might be enough for generations.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 04:23:29 PM

To be honest, instead of teaching them to be a good employee or the entrepreneur, we must teach them the core functionality of the money. According to Robert Kiyosaki (famous author of a best seller books like 'Rich Dad, Poor Dad'), most of us are involved in the rat race and that is working for money, earning money and then spending money and then again working for money. This is a never-ending cycle until we understand that money never sleeps and we can employ our money and that will work for us and bring more money. I believe that this fact should be explained to the kids in this age to optimize their lifestyle in a smarter way.
BTCHadzija

Activity: 238
Merit: 113

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:31:22 PM

Teach your children to think for themselves, if they're happy being an employee all their life - good for them. let them be.

If they are happy being a businessman, good for them - let them be.

If you can help them in any of those two endeavors, do so, kindly.

Also, at the end of the day your actions are going to teach them much more than the words you tell them.
musdafakfl

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:36:13 PM

I think that we have to give the necessary advice for our children to have their own workplace at their best times. Unfortunately, doing business for someone else can never take them a step further, but when they work for themselves, the situation is very different. They have the opportunity to progress without any obstacles in front of themselves. In the case of evaluating these opportunities, they reach very important positions.
stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:17:03 AM

First of all, one thing you should know is that everyone are not destined to be the same thing in life, we all have different personalities and visions in life. But if you ask me, I will prefer to be an entrepreneur than being an employee. Do you know why? That’s because entrepreneurs are likely to grow bigger when they succeed than employees. An employee’s success will always have limit, but an entrepreneur has no limit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: