Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 12:56:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should we teach children to have businessman mentality or be successful employee  (Read 3327 times)
Jesabela04

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:41:06 PM

We all have that thought why do Chinese people actually make it in the business world. The reason apparently is that at an early age, their parents are conditioning the minds of their children to do business in the hopes that they will actually be heirs to their family business.
In your opinion, should we be teaching them the same or teaching them to be successful employees for the sake of climbing up the economic ladder?

At an early age , we should just remind them how important education is but forcing them to be business minded and a successful employee would just pressure them. Let's just guide them and support with whatever they want to be. Let's just be with them no matter what.
isidrorex

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:41:31 PM

In my young age right now, I was forced to search for a job and ended up in an Insurance Company. What I learned and reflected upon is that it is better to have that businessman mentality than to be a successful employee because PROFITS are way more better than SALARY. And that is what I will teach my children to be able to pursue a degree and a job that makes them entrepreneur than being a worker in a company.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:59:21 PM

We all have that thought why do Chinese people actually make it in the business world. The reason apparently is that at an early age, their parents are conditioning the minds of their children to do business in the hopes that they will actually be heirs to their family business.
In your opinion, should we be teaching them the same or teaching them to be successful employees for the sake of climbing up the economic ladder?

We need more encourage our children to become a successful business man that a employee because based on the survey that out of 100 employee only 1 can be successful but it depemds on their job but just like chines was their mindset was to become a successful business man like here in my country that most of the employer and owner of big company was Chinese.
Doing business is not actually something easy and sometimes you may even need to work as a successful employee for a while, and then be at least able to get some capital to start doing great at the end. The thing is that as an adult, it depends on the skills we have and how persevering we really are because that perseverance, resilient nature is much needed for someone who wants to go the business lane, and most of it comes naturally. I guess it is better they understand how to be successful in both ways so as to allow them to be dynamic when life hits them.
k@suy

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:32:21 PM

In my young age right now, I was forced to search for a job and ended up in an Insurance Company. What I learned and reflected upon is that it is better to have that businessman mentality than to be a successful employee because PROFITS are way more better than SALARY. And that is what I will teach my children to be able to pursue a degree and a job that makes them entrepreneur than being a worker in a company.

Yes its better to teach them the businessman mentality. If they get employed its better to be in sales area. In sales youll.learn how to talk and offer your products to people. Youll learned alot from taking care of your client to supporting them.In the end  when if you have your business you know what to do.
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:38:04 AM

Well as a parent we should teach our children to become a good citizen forr their future one of this is to have their own businesses or to be responsible in their school so in that way we are sure for their good future.
Parents play a key role in the grooming of their children and that if they will not take it seriously, then there are likely chances that the children will end up facing lot of serious problems. It is better to teach your kids as much as you can as this is something which will then help them in having a better understanding of the things which will surely help them in their future and that they will then be able to become a better citizen living a better life.
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 05:12:36 AM

Profit is way better than salary. You are on point right there. Even if you have smaller profit compared to salary, there is a chance for you to increase your profit as long as you do not stop and continue to find ways to make your business bigger and attract more customers or clients. It would depend on how much effort you exert to have more profits whereas when you are working for someone else, the more you exert your effort or work hard, the more richer would it be for the business owner while your salary stays the same.

It would be better to teach children about financial education so that they will know how they can cope up with all the increasing expenses and find ways to earn more income. It would be better that while they are still young, they already know how to handle money.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
ufalo3

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:02:12 AM

At their very young age for me giving them a background to both having a business and working for a company is good so that they can have both ideas for i believe it is really up to them what they want to pursue when they grow up. so giving them both knowledge about it can help them think of what they want to take whether it's putting up their own business or to become a successful employee.
This is important because we need to give our children all the information that they need in order to take an informed decision, how many people let their children be basically been educated by the TV instead of doing the job themselves and then they get disappointed with the results of their children, they do not have any right to complain if they do not do their best for their children.

Yes, it is very important to teach the children how to deal with the money and explain them everything that they can understand (according to their age) about the cryptocurrencies. Kids will surely deal with the crypto in future.
cryptomoon1002

Activity: 68

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:04:10 AM

business mentality... teach your kids on "how to learn" and you will realize that they will themselves find out a way to be successful in this world
Macai

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:25:34 AM

We shoul do the same thing support them to finish their studies and later on support them whatever they woul want to venture in life later on whether be a good business man or a worker. Whatever God wants them to be.
squog

Activity: 462

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:28:26 AM

Actually neither. We should teach them to make decisions by themselves and let them understand to live with consequences. We should imbune them with curiosity, passion and to be considerate. Let's not place them in a mold that we want. Let them discover what they want to be and support them.

marlo1001

Activity: 360
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:35:08 AM

I thing for the person to became a successful man of business he needs to go all the way from being a great employee to your boss.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Eliyo

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:19:51 AM

I support teaching them to be business minded, because it is an existing business that brings about a successful employee. So invariably, no successful business, no successful employee as the employee does not employee the business rather it is the business that employs the employee and makes him successful afterwards.

A society with thriving businesses would have strong economic indices on employment, standard of living, crime rate among others. 
bitcoin2048

Activity: 121

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:23:40 PM

From my own experience I would say that if you are a great employee you will became a great business owner
suzanne5223

Activity: 2632
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 01:07:39 PM

It good to teach children business mentality or how to be a successful employee but thats the most important aspect because parent or guidance first need to know what the children is passionate of or else it will be like fetching water into basket cause the kids wont be happy or pay attention.

julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:14:35 PM

I think we should teach the next generation how to be a good person, on how to be a good citizen cause if he or she possesses a great and honorable characteristics and attitude they will be consider as a good leader and follower at the same time. Having a great attitude makes a person suitable for any situation and circumstances that he or she may encountered, life is not limited for just a money.

pernah ada

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:44:23 PM

Of course all parents want their children to have a successful entrepreneur and employee mentality, of course all parents want it but we have to see our child mentally, if they do not want to be educated so, do not impose our will, but we as our parents must have a desire to educate children not to fall into the wrong way.
kkukkugaga

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Hello World!

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:59:38 PM

For me, it is better to be a leader than be a member. Having a leader mindset is way greater than following to commands. The risk is that, there are so many factors to consider in order to be a good leader or being a businessman. One of the major requirement is the businessman mentality. You cannot be a good owner of a company if you don't have what it takes to be one. Children should be taught to have businessman mentality because I believe it will majorly help the country he's living in. Just take China or the Chinese people as an example. They are business minded where it shows the output from their economy and country status. Some country are still focusing on being a successful employee and settle on being one for the rest of their lives which do not help them achieve their optimum however, even though it helps, it takes time.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Xtez

Activity: 155
Merit: 13

Arabic Translation. Pm me

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:01:33 PM

Our youth should be taught independence from an early age, to work for someone is the easiest thing to do and the most boring.

If independence is hammered into your brain from a young age then you will learn more as an adult that working/relyin on someone.

---Looking for new Campaign---
darewaller

Activity: 2814
Merit: 634

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:10:34 PM

I definitely think kids should be taught to be independents and do there own thing as opposed to becoming another life long worker slave. Unfortunately, schools basically train kids to be future workers, in the west anyhow.
Yeah, it is one thing that is necessary most especially in this our world but not all of them can be. If all of us ends up being independent, who is going to be doing majority of the work, since obviously we cannot open a big company or create an idea and expect that we are going to end up doing it alone.

However, with the way the blockchain technology, A.I and robotics are going, I guess it is necessary to let children get to learn how to be independent while teaching them how successful employees at the same time.
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:11:12 PM

For me, we should teach our children( if I have) a businessman mentality because if you are a business minded you know how it works. I don’t offend those hard-working employee, but in this era, we should know how to build our own business and become a boss. But I also know that before reaching that goal you will become employee first to know the basic and almost everything, but you should not stay an employee forever you should become an owner or boss in the field of job that you love the most.  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: