Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:32:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should we teach children to have businessman mentality or be successful employee  (Read 3325 times)
IgniHash

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:17:39 AM

Businessman or Worker is just an identity. Whatever his career, if they have a strong mentality, will succeed in any field. The important thing is will and interest. If your child is not interested in business, you can not force it, because it will make him stress. Raise your child's mentality to be ready in the field that he likes.

Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:39:46 AM

We all have that thought why do Chinese people actually make it in the business world. The reason apparently is that at an early age, their parents are conditioning the minds of their children to do business in the hopes that they will actually be heirs to their family business.
In your opinion, should we be teaching them the same or teaching them to be successful employees for the sake of climbing up the economic ladder?

the situation varies in every family. come to think of it if all the people will do business who will be the buyers? it has to be balance and do not mind slave your children. let them decide for themselves.
Exactly! Logically and realistically, we cannot all follow the entrepreneurial path as there would always be those who are bound to standalone and be leaders, and there would be some who basically just prefer going the easy way by gaining employment.

Now, this is a life where everyone will have to choose, so in that case, I will prefer if they are given both chance by teaching them how to easily thrive in the two areas and in the long time, it will help them to know where they will want to stand eventually.
cryptothief

Activity: 350
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 06:59:04 AM

Not everyone is cut out to be a businessman/woman, and there's no shame in that either. It requires a certain personality to succeed in business, and some people prefer the safety net of employment, especially when they have dependents to consider. Doesn't mean that you can't teach children the fundamentals though, at least they'll have the knowledge if they decide to venture out on their own. Always best to start early. Don't be afraid of failure is one of the key lessons that it is good to learn early. If you can teach them that it is ok to fail, as long as they are learning from the experience, then they won't be afraid to try. I am firmly of the belief that this is something engrained at a very early age, and will stick with them in all aspects of life, both personal and professional.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:33:17 AM

We can either teach both our children to have a businessman mentality or either to be a successful employee, because if we do not have yet the capital then we will go to employment to earn money out of our works , if we have the money being save ,we will use them as a start capital to have some small business at the start that is why we will teach them to be a good employee and a businessman mentality for the future to come.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Kakawate

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:41:47 AM

In my opinion, that is the true reason why they rule the world market nowadays, starting teaching children to be successful will make them real successful people when the time comes, starting in an early age always gives the best result in general, no matter what profession might that be, as long as you started at an early age, the possibility of becoming succesful in that particular area is at a higher percentage.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
cryptohoodz

Activity: 91
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:53:56 AM

Most people are taught to be workers instead of being leaders/entrepreneurs. People seem to forget that couple of million years ago, we were micro organisms that didn't cooperate or work togeter in a society. After a couple of million years of evolution, we evolved into apes, then into neanderthalers and we learned to work in a society where everyone needs to contribute something to stay alive.

The basic instinct of humans is the same as animals; survive at all costs. If you teach kids to be independent and be entrepeneurs, you are increasing their chances to survive because they don't need an employer. Working for a boss is a false sense of security, because everybody can get kicked out theoretically. It's much better to create your own security by creating multiple ways of income as an entrepreneur.

Anyways, if you master the skills of being a succesfull entrepreneur, you can actually leverage those skills when you go back to working for a company (such as being pro active, being able to multi task, leadership and vision, finding new business opportunities, running your own unit, etc.).  So your kids will have an advantage there as well.

However, a real entrepeneur will eventually get crazy working for a boss and quit once he sees a good opportunity and can afford the risk ;-)

giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:09:53 AM

Never give pressure on children to choice your selected carrier. Because everyone has the right to choice It own.I decide I will never force them to be something my choice. I will give the independence whatever they want to be.As a profession businessman is some like independent sector where u can take decision own,gain or loss have to face by you totally and in employment you have to dependent on everywhere but less chance to getting loss.So in which section children want to go that's depends on their creativity.
You are right, we should leave our children to choose their path of life and select their carries they want the most. I am in favor of children’s own decision and that’s why I never told my children to do what I am doing because it is necessary for secure future. They have their own choice of spending their lives, but I think that we should teach them about business because if they want to join they will face no troubles.
liberty02

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:58:15 AM

You should raise your child to be what he/she wants to be. Try to nourish the gifts that you see in them. Should it be academic and learning a craft to be an employee then why not. But if you see a business mind in them then nourish that. As long as they are earning honestly then that is fine with me.

You should also take into consideration that not everyone can be a businessman since nobody would be employees of that said businessman, as a businessman there is a higher chance that your business will fail compared to as an employee to not getting a job as an employee that is why I believe that only nourish it when the talent is really there.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
dev9t9ok

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:44:58 PM

I completely sure that most of people cannot be a successful businessman and it is normal because business is a very risky and responsible activity which does not fit for the most. I consider that it is nice to teach students of essential business laws but anyway we must understand that businessman is a specific type of person and educations is not crucial.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:52:51 PM

I think the businessman mentality is better that employee mentality, with crypto in mind. A crypto currencies give an economical freedom to anybody who invested in them in the right time. Now the coin holders can choose how to increase their wealth. They can strike a bargains and get a profit, and they don't depend on the employer anymore. Therefore the children should be taught as a businessmans.
Couldn't agree more with you , but still at some point you need to become an employee to learn things before you could standalone build your own empire. So it's back to your principle , usually those people who don't want to let their family member to start a business and better applying to a giant corporation it's simply because they want a safe paycheck monthly for few months and in the end they become a slave there . Business man mentality required for everyone but the decision as I said back to your own life principles.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
Firefox07

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:03:30 PM

I think we should let our children to write their future. We don't need to teach them we only need to guide the to the path they wanna take.

sunnybeacher

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:04:16 PM

I think our children should be free to do what they love. What we must do is create opportunities for them
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:21:20 PM

I presume. It will rely upon the circumstance of the kid a portion of the kids today. They need to play and play. But, if your kid has receptive, you don't have an issue any longer. This not terrible to open their eyes to the stage of the business. What's more, if the guardians of the kid possess a major organization so better to direct them well ordered, step by step encourage the youngster to oversee it So if the kid turns into a grown-up, recognize what will do. Do not to push the kid on the business attitude if that they don't want. Teach them when they comprehend the significance of the business.
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:03:33 PM

I think it depends to our children, because we cannot force our child if what they really want. The best thing that we can do is to guide them and support and we can also teach them about business or be a successful employee while they are young so that they have an idea. They have to choose, so that they will know what there ability. The important that is they will be successful in whatever.
goodvibes05

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:59:04 PM

The businessman mentality is something unique.Only a minority of the people can have such mentality.
It requires strong work ethic,huge willpower,ability to take risks and never give up,good social skills,etc.
I don`t think that most of those skills can be trained.Anyway,the children should learn ro value the money.They sohuld learn how to properly manage their money(when they become adults) and how to invest.
I agree with you, yes it is unique and a businessman mentality runs in their blood. Yes, teaching children at an early age is a good way to prepare them for the future. But at the end of the day, it is still them whose gonna choose their own path, following their hearts desire whether to be a successful businessman or a simple employee. It is still them whose gonna decide for themselves and their future when they grew up and ready to decide for themselves.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
bapetdik

Activity: 373

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:11:25 PM

Of course. Children need to be taught how important it is to be a good person and smart in business dealings. Of course it is very important for the future of the child. If the child's mentality in business affairs is very weak maybe it will cause our child is not confident. So there needs to be a good provision in the knowledge tentanh it. Let's teach our children to be successful entrepreneurs.

ngano ba

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:23:34 PM

Yes we should teach our chidren both of having a business minded and  a very successful employee, After you completed your studies, you will find a job,the sary you will received from your work save it and make this money a capital to your investment , that is why we should also teach our children to be a businessman minded  person also , because in employment we do not have a chance of being rich, not like business that if you are lucky you will be a wealthy person.
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:31:09 PM

We all have that thought why do Chinese people actually make it in the business world. The reason apparently is that at an early age, their parents are conditioning the minds of their children to do business in the hopes that they will actually be heirs to their family business.
In your opinion, should we be teaching them the same or teaching them to be successful employees for the sake of climbing up the economic ladder?

I think it is just normal to teach them this early but we must first know their wants in the future and what they really want to become. It is important the we know how to guide them and start building up a foundation of a brighter future for them but we must not force them for that. As parents, we should just guide them.
paisiifokin

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:55:27 AM

I will say that you should let your child decide this only. If you observe in a family, all individuals choose different occupations even after same surroundings.
Jlv

Activity: 336

The Future Of Work

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:12:28 AM

I suggest to teach children to have business mentality rather than be a successful employee because if the children know how to grow their business well they are the one who will get employees for them to work and much better because they are the owner of the business and they are the one who will command with their employees.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: