Bitcoin Forum
July 28, 2024, 04:28:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should we teach children to have businessman mentality or be successful employee  (Read 3346 times)
rainezerr401

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:00:34 PM

We all have that thought why do Chinese people actually make it in the business world. The reason apparently is that at an early age, their parents are conditioning the minds of their children to do business in the hopes that they will actually be heirs to their family business.
In your opinion, should we be teaching them the same or teaching them to be successful employees for the sake of climbing up the economic ladder?

yes we should teach children on how to earn cryptocurrency because in this way they will learn how to save money and become very patient on waiting when to sell their coins just like other professional traders are doing at the moment.
waichi

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:12:58 PM

We all have that thought why do Chinese people actually make it in the business world. The reason apparently is that at an early age, their parents are conditioning the minds of their children to do business in the hopes that they will actually be heirs to their family business.
In your opinion, should we be teaching them the same or teaching them to be successful employees for the sake of climbing up the economic ladder?

the situation varies in every family. come to think of it if all the people will do business who will be the buyers? it has to be balance and do not mind slave your children. let them decide for themselves.

I get the point. If all people would think of becoming a businessman. Then who would be their employees? But then, being an employee doesn't make you slaves. Because being an employee does have lots of benefits if you got the right company. I've seen many people who are employee until today but do have a decent life. They own a car, house and even have lots of money for themselves. For me, if you cannot be a successful employee. Then try another field. Maybe try to do business.

███ TWITTER Udego Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:40:05 PM

Its a plus I think because we cannot force our children to do the things we want if they love doing it with us then its fine but its their lives so they are responsible for it we are just mere guide for them to set footing from where they are going and if they lost we are there to welcome them to start up again parenting comes first than everything in this planet that's what I believe.
Zigzagkuy

Activity: 384

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:42:45 PM

Of course. I think we should teach our children to have a strong mentality to become a successful and strong mental entrepreneur. Science we need to cultivate in our children for the class he became a successful person. The struggle of a father would not be in vain for his son.
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:33:17 PM

Yes. There's nothing wrong in teaching children to have businessman mentality or to be a successful employee. But do not force childrens on what you want them to be. Let them decide on what they want to be according to their passion.
Teaching your children in that early can let them prepare for their future and they can choose what they want to be then. Teach them but do not push them to like it let them build it inside their mind to decide on their own. This can be a way of learning not only to have good living but to develop their self and enthusiasm to face everything in the future which make them success.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
Eclipse26

Activity: 658
Merit: 268

bullsvsbears.io

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:02:19 PM

I think it will not work if you will just instill it into the minds of the child without asking them first what they want and like to be.
I think so, but when it comes to chinese it was like mandatory which children doesnt have freedom to disobey their parents. It much good to teach them first to how to be a good employee before to be a manager. Because they must first learn how to follow and the things that employee that was doing so that wheen they become a boss they wil know what are the feelings of some of his/her workers in his/her business.

babaya

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:37:32 AM

Quote from: rainezerr401 link=topic=4311007.msg39828298#msg39e828298 date=1528660834

yes we should teach children on how to earn cryptocurrency because in this way they will learn how to save money and become very patient on waiting when to sell their coins just like other professional traders are doing at the moment.
right now much young trader that earn money like profesional.give our children with trading knowledge or investment knowledge make them understand that available opportunity in cyberspace.and no need to work in regular job to earn money.
seizetehday5

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:36:14 AM

Entirely depends on what kind of kids you want to raise. For the world we need employees so it is good some people raise their kids that way. For me however, I plan to raise kids with a business savvy so they don't fall prey to recessions and the corporate ladder. To each their own though, there is no wrong answer here. It all depends on what you value in life.

Dimid

Activity: 702
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:07:06 PM

The child must grow and develop diversely. Must be able and not afraid of physical work, but the emphasis is on making sure that the child learns to be independent and knows how to make money not only through physical labor, but also business.
cryptomite

Activity: 304

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:11:38 AM

In developing countries I believe most of parents including me are teaching our children that they always can have their own business

shata

Activity: 547
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:20:16 AM

This is really relatable to the community of Philippines, they have been conditioned by their parents at early age to study hard, go to college and have a good job. Yet it seems so odd to hear but it is true indeed. And in fact, in the Philippines, Chinese owns almost every super malls in the Philippines and the saddest part is majority of these employees are Filipinos. And I hope in the near future time, this mentality should be get rid ang to replace of business minded personality.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄    
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
eekkaa

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:57:15 AM

yes you are right you should give knowledge and education about investment so that your child can be more diligent to save money, and do not forget to give education about cryptocurrency also.
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:42:51 PM

I think it is a great idea to teach your children to be a good businessman or to be a successful employee because they will have a big chance to be accepted in huge companies when they grow up or if you already have a business they could manage it easily and to make it more successful.
mindfly09

Activity: 405

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:23:08 PM

Yes, it is important to educate our children's about doing business in their young age.  Even they have their own dreams and wants to be in the future. Much better even they are in an early age they know the importance of doing business rather than become an employee of different company.
I agree also, because it can really a big help for them and to develop their minds about business. Even if they have a dreams for their future it really need that they should learn. We teach them for their goods, so that they have a bright future someday. So if they have already a knowledge about business, so they can decide for themselves.
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:34:06 PM

In my opinion we should give both type of the mentilty to the children because the main factor is that if a person will get addicted to be only a buisiness man then surely he will not be able to understand the value of suggestion and the ideas that the big business needed to take attention that are given by the employee .
So here we have a big need to give them a better mentilty to them of the employee where they can make himself as a struggler and make himself by self a better improved person and at that level they will be able to understand himself that how they did hard work and how did they got success .
So if they will be educated in both ways then they will be able to understand the relationship between a businessman and employee in perfect ways .
But here it should be necessary for us to discuss that to be a buisiness man should a priority for a children because to be a businessman needed lots of hard-work to manage and if children will be forced to hard work then surely they can give better results to this world .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
biboy

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:46:17 PM

I think it is a great idea to teach your children to be a good businessman or to be a successful employee because they will have a big chance to be accepted in huge companies when they grow up or if you already have a business they could manage it easily and to make it more successful.
For me, if I do have a child, I would not tolerate them to be an employee as much as possible I will tell them to be a successful businessman since they will do everything for their business to survive, they will really love what they are doing since they are creating their own decision unlike if they were employee.
komrobert

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:50:34 PM

I believe that every person has his own way in life. People need to choose what they want to do in life by themselves. We can teach but we can't rule them.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:01:39 PM

I hopefully will never have kids.

If I do then I have no desire to turn them into little corporate robots. I'd prefer to teach them that the world is largely a heap of shit filled with leeches, cocksuckers and zombies and they should find a better way of living because the current one is inhuman.
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:47:03 PM

Good idea we should grow our children learning both, being employee and being a business man as well., as no one knows what will happen in future so let them learn all, now a day there are a lot of companies who are paying their employees good salary so if they will have no money to start a business then they will be able to work as an employ so it will help them get rid of bad circumstances.
siguria

Activity: 90
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:10:00 PM

the majority of universities in the world teach students how to be a good employee with a good academic skills so that knowledge is already given we must teach them to make something of their own in life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: