Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:51:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should we teach children to have businessman mentality or be successful employee  (Read 3327 times)
ymirymir

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:20:04 AM

We all have that thought why do Chinese people actually make it in the business world. The reason apparently is that at an early age, their parents are conditioning the minds of their children to do business in the hopes that they will actually be heirs to their family business.
In your opinion, should we be teaching them the same or teaching them to be successful employees for the sake of climbing up the economic ladder?

I believe because it is a stepping stone for them to look forward to a brighter future. They should know at an early age that earning is important and has a big impact in the future lives of our kids. We must serve as a guife for them to know their goals and what they want to be in the future.
Cinemo

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:41:14 AM

We all have that thought why do Chinese people actually make it in the business world. The reason apparently is that at an early age, their parents are conditioning the minds of their children to do business in the hopes that they will actually be heirs to their family business.
In your opinion, should we be teaching them the same or teaching them to be successful employees for the sake of climbing up the economic ladder?
Maybe we all have instinct that we must teach our  children's or youngsters to business and technology so our children's will become wise so they will ready for the future. I am sure that we want that. They will also help their senses to activate. They will be successful someday by the help of our lessons
marsmyname

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:52:29 AM

I think children should be taught the basic needs of being successful someday. We should teach them about how to save and what is the value of money so they will know how to spend them and invest them someday. It’s like inculcating their mind in preparation for the real world when they grow older.
In my opinion, children should be taught to know about the good and bad and then about a successful life. It should not be only business or employment. And as far as business is concerned, it is more profitable than doing a job for someone else. It also creates employment opportunities for other people. But this should not be what we should teach the kids. We should rather teach them how to become good humans and think constructive.

kisscoin

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:12:50 AM

It is a pity that children are not taught financial literacy in our schools! This is a huge disadvantage of education in General, but on the other hand, the government is doing this deliberately to make children grow up just good employees. Unconditionally performed the work and were among the majority with an average level of earnings. You want your security and your children, then learn by yourself and teach your heirs!
francis95

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:02:45 AM

Schools were teaching economics in school, so children must decide what they wanna be in the future but I think everybody wants to be a businessman rather than an employee but sadly only few who does have capital so that is why others preferred to be a successful employee.. Those studying business ended up managing others business because they don't have a capital for their own.
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:19:24 AM

I don't think it should be that way, because it all depends on the potential and ability of child.
If a child has the will and the business mind, i think it's good and i will continue to support him anytime, but if i have to force the boy into the business world, i do not want because it's something wrong.

burnchan

Activity: 240

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:21:31 AM

For my opinion, I have two answers both are contradict to each others. Yes, teaching our children to be a business mind or oriented at an early age is useful because they can use it for their future to become independent and skillful when it comes in holding money. But In the other hand it is not right to push our children to do and learn business at an early age because they are only kids and let them play with their friends and savor every moment of their childhood. The right time will come .

It is the role of the parents to guide their children.  And it is indeed beneficial that at an early age they are taught about business which makes them financially conscious.  But you are correct that we cannot pushed our children on what profession they wanted to pursue. Let them decide on what they want so that they will be the best of themselves.
SplendidHunter

Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:05:39 PM

I definitely think kids should be taught to be independents and do there own thing as opposed to becoming another life long worker slave. Unfortunately, schools basically train kids to be future workers, in the west anyhow.

Also I can tell you that this is quite important, because it is hard to became a succesful businessman, if you had never been a good and faithful employee Smiley
Pinoyfan

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:12:29 PM

It is a good thing to teach mental trading and doing business from an early age to our children. This is so they can develop their thoughts to earn money when they grow up.
Yah I agree to this cause we all know that in their young age they should know to be wise and those trading tricks or business tricks they should know that so they can master the terms and those technique. We must controll their minds so they will be veterans someday
Anthrlive

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:46:32 PM

In my opinion it heavily depends on the child. Parents should try to see what kind of inclinations the child has, whether it is mathematics, biology or sports. Not many people actually want to be scientists or doctors, it takes a very special kind of mind to succeed in that industry. At the same time still not a lot of people have the business skill, and you can tell from a very early age whether a person is ambitious and trying to figure out how to get the best profit from what they do. These kinds of people will be entrepreneurs no matter how many times they fail, while others will never be one even after years and years of business school.

It would be cool if someone compiled a huge list of activities and character quirks that kids have, that match with different professions and jobs in the future. This would make it easier for parents to understand what their children are leaning towards. Right now parents just try to project all their dreams and things that they regret they didn't do when they were young on their offspring and it often causes problems in the life of the family.
lekegami

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:04:21 PM

every parent would want his son to have a successful employer mentality and employees, things like that should be done early on to our children but it all depends on the will of the child itself and can not be forced.
theblack_cat

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:27:04 PM

Businessman mentality is the best.
I want to tell my children how to give job for other, you can use your time for your success don't for other people.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
crypto90

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:38:46 PM

I think business mentality would be better or at least some financial lessons. That will be very helpful for them. Plus at tge way the world evolves I'm not sure how many employees will be needed in the  future.
veejay2716

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:48:23 PM

While the kids still young it is better for them to teached business mentality, gradually they learned how to get income even in a small amount and when they grow up it can help them to struggle more business in their mind and look for higher earnings.
Arlette Foxsparkle

Merit: 2

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:00:02 AM

I think teaching your children to be a bussiness minded is good because we know that being an employed person without higher education attained is difficult. Because at this generation it is hard to be wealthy without stable or established bussiness. So instead of teaching children to be bussiness mentally.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:44:41 AM

Lol. A business–minded man can survive in any situation. But anyone that has the mind of being an employee can’t survive in most situations cause they don’t have what it takes and most of them are not creative enough, rather they prefer to rely on others to work and get paid.

So it’s better for you to advise your child to have the mind of a businessman the mind of an employee, he will be the one creating jobs instead of seeking for job and being a slave. He or she will choose to be an entrepreneur and when they work hard, they will achieve their dreams.
Vannie12

Activity: 630
Merit: 130

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:49:16 AM

Forcing children to learn is not an effective way to do it. Children upon growing up have their own way in adapting  new things and they can be as unique and creative as they can. I think proper support and harmonious environment is what they need. The basic wrong from right or attitude is what parents should teach them. Guidance is enough and let them feel that you support them for who they are and what they want to be. As for you, you can be a role model.
May be then, they will know if they want to pursue business.
Strongball

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:33:26 PM

I think teaching them will have a good impact on them as they grow up and encounter
business related situations and problems. Making them more responsible and diligent
as they mature more in life. But this is not an easy matter since a person or child has
to have that interest to begin with.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:47:09 PM

While the kids still young it is better for them to teached business mentality, gradually they learned how to get income even in a small amount and when they grow up it can help them to struggle more business in their mind and look for higher earnings.

Not all the time though. Doctors, lawyers, pilots and the likes, these people are employees and there's real success in pursuing these careers. It takes real talent and skill to be able to make it to the top of these jobs. Guess we just have to wait and see what tingles out kids' interest

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:50:42 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2018, 04:14:19 PM by resty

The best thing to teach to our kids is to think like a businessman.  Because the reality is that there is no employee that become totally millionaire, it is their boss. The more you work hard for the company the more you made money and guess what? Its not for you its for your boss.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: