Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:32:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should we teach children to have businessman mentality or be successful employee  (Read 3329 times)
kalawang

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:18:36 AM

We all have that thought why do Chinese people actually make it in the business world. The reason apparently is that at an early age, their parents are conditioning the minds of their children to do business in the hopes that they will actually be heirs to their family business.
In your opinion, should we be teaching them the same or teaching them to be successful employees for the sake of climbing up the economic ladder?
We should teach them so they know to be wise up the future. Type and technology in your own site for all of that. Cause I support the future of cryptocurrency. The only one who depend upon a new cryptocurrency that you have a great way my only complaint I support cryptocurrency not. I support this idea
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:22:57 PM

We all have that thought why do Chinese people actually make it in the business world. The reason apparently is that at an early age, their parents are conditioning the minds of their children to do business in the hopes that they will actually be heirs to their family business.
In your opinion, should we be teaching them the same or teaching them to be successful employees for the sake of climbing up the economic ladder?

Long time ago, I read the book which called '' Rich dad, poor dad '' (I can recommend you to read it). In this book, what is recommended to the father is that to teach children how to behave with money from their early ages. Because, teachers aren't teach anything about how to use money in school, but everything that is read and learned in life is made for money. If you don't do this, your children will not be able to survive without anyone's slave.
Freddie Aguiluz

Activity: 401

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:38:22 PM

We should think wisely, this issue depends on the ability of the kid. If a kid is not good in handdling money but have a good set of skill then we can't force him or her to be a good businessman, and otherwise.
bitcoinsocial09

Activity: 413
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 12:44:01 PM

We need to accept the fact that nowadays children arebiclined on how to earn money but it is still important that children should enjoy being child. Therefore I do not agree that bitcoin or any business related that will childRen be open because for me it is still important that they experience the life of being kid and to be happy.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
paparexon0414

Activity: 432
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:50:37 PM

Better to teach them how to save and manage their money first, before anything that the adult suppose to learn. You see, even we teach these children the fundamentals of all the business aspects or how to answer all the inquiries of all the clients, they will maybe listen but will not understand or maybe wont instill in their young minds. Let the experience be their teachers, and as a parents we should guide them in course of their life.
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:01:48 PM

Of course I agree with you. This is not only a must even for me this should be mandatory for us who have children. Because the child will replace us and the child who will inherit us for our future. So this is of course obligatory in teaching. Smiley
Not every kid is a businessman in nature. This isn’t right if we compel our students to think like a businessman. Rather what I think is suitable for them, let them introduce with every kind of field in the world and their brief introduction as well. Then wait for kids to give their best options as per their interest and nature. Only then, you could be finding best of the people for best jobs.
yuukireit

Activity: 157
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:08:21 PM

well i guess teach them to being a businessman mentality is great, right now we are living in the high global society, like not an old generation people, creativity and imagination is much precious in this generation
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:23:03 PM

The desire to be a businessman/employee must come from the children themselves. We can't require them to be the way we want them to, let the kids choose what they like. The point is as long as what he's doing is positive of course we must be a good facilitator so that what he does can be something that produces.
Dark Sky

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:57:40 PM

The desire to be a businessman/employee must come from the children themselves. We can't require them to be the way we want them to, let the kids choose what they like. The point is as long as what he's doing is positive of course we must be a good facilitator so that what he does can be something that produces.
Yes, in early age we can teach them about business or successful employee because they will think about it in early age and they will participate in many social work for developing a country and that's why many they will carry on in their own business with education, so if those children who have no money so they can join bitcoin and make a lot of money from it so they can also start a business in future.

peterpeterpeter

Activity: 167

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:05:49 PM

Well I think we must need to teach our children for being a good person..
Then second is to teach them to have it build their own business.. because time will come they need to be independently in life without our decision.. that thing could be the way to become a successful one.
neya

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:42:20 PM

As an employee its ready hard to work with a boss.they will tell you do this do that.even your tired you dont have right to say no.and this experience  make me think to teach my son to build buainess rather than to become an employee.if he havr a business he owned his time.but as parent too i will support whatever he want when he grown up.i will just suggest and guide and will nit force him

TRUEPLAY.io
TRANSPARENT AND HONEST GAMBLING PLATFORM ♣ PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018 ♠ 30% DISCOUNT
sitebounty ann thread  ♠ wallet
dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:47:23 AM

Yeah I think this is good idea to practice children to exercise how money is important and teach them how to save their money for their future. Some organizer launch a program they called kidz preneur they teach children how to create small business and save their profit in the bank for their future.

Altf4

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:52:31 AM

Yeah I think this is good idea to practice children to exercise how money is important and teach them how to save their money for their future. Some organizer launch a program they called kidz preneur they teach children how to create small business and save their profit in the bank for their future.
That is true , now a days our children should learn how to save money early thinking to manage finances , so we should also teach children of businessman mentality so that in the future after their success employment they can save and have already familiar about business and other investment schemes in the future.

reyanshbasu

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:38:54 AM

For me, I want to teach the kid to become business oriented. I think its a big difference in making an own business than to become an employer in one company which is no possibility to have a wealthy life, unlike in making an own business that you can handle it with your own and gives a possible good income and become rich in the future time.
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:15:25 AM

It is very important today our future just why we should keep and be ready for our future. But i do not agree that our children should teach to have business mentality or be successful employee in that young age children should be playing outside with their friends. Dont push them to learn complicated things because they are not Matured enough to understand that concept. Maybe teaching them at the young age will help them but think at the other side that the experience of being a childhood is once in a lifetime.
poorwhale

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:49:45 AM

If you have the means to start business then maybe you can initiate that.. but if you dont have then better start being an employee then go on business later on..
Ludji

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:51:42 AM

I believe having the mindset of an entrepreneur is necessary to do business. The Chinese are very organized and disciplined, which other nations tend to lack.

Looking for Reddit accounts? Well look no further, HIGH-QUALITY REDDIT ACCOUNTS FOR SALE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4960485.0
Karakas

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:10:30 PM

it is true that what parents want is to have their child become a successful man and woman someday but to ruin their minds at an early age is like taking away their freedom to enjoy being a child. However, with proper guidance they will surely walk the right path and As my father will not encourage my children and organize their minds in business. I prefer to let them enjoy their life as a child and let them make childhood memories in every minute
Pancheng

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:36:51 PM

Teach them to be a businessman mentally so that when they reached the age wherein they can not even work as staff then they can just manage their own business in the future, having time more with family compared to merely spending working in the company is much more better.

gscplatform.io ─ ✈ ─ Navigate To The Heart Of A Revolution
▐ █▐▌ICO Presale July 1st, 2018▐▌█▐
pencuri hati

Activity: 106

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:57:02 PM

every parent wants his child to have an entrepreneurial mentality, but it depends on the mindset of our children, likes or dislikes. because the child can not be forced to do things that should not be done.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: