Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:03:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should we teach children to have businessman mentality or be successful employee  (Read 3334 times)
cryptokingdom

Activity: 236
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 03:14:03 PM

We do not need to force our children to have businessman mentality because it is not every body that have passion for business no matter how business oriented the family and the immediate environment is. I will allow my children to choose what ever career they want.

TelegramTwitter ❰❰❰❰❰❰  TERRAGREEN  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ Reddit  ● Medium
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●  GREENPAPER  ●  ICO Website  ●  ANN THREAD  ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:20:30 PM

No, I don't think so.
We should teach children to have good character, to be honest and fair persons.
Based on this qualities, they will later become good and successful businessman, politicians, workers etc.
Integrity comes before anything else.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:38:12 PM

The question is like , should we teach the children to become a boss of a company or to be  a great slave of a company . I believe that children should know what is the difference between the  two , although I am not degrading the employees here but if you will make a dream for a child , choose the better dream because if they dream low , they will achieve low but if they dream high , they will aim for a higher achievement. Businessman is not an easy job but if you are creative enough you will be a successful businessman someday , after all we need struggles to be called a successful person .
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:50:59 PM

We all have that thought why do Chinese people actually make it in the business world. The reason apparently is that at an early age, their parents are conditioning the minds of their children to do business in the hopes that they will actually be heirs to their family business.
In your opinion, should we be teaching them the same or teaching them to be successful employees for the sake of climbing up the economic ladder?

Obviously yes, teaching our children about cryptocurrency is a good idea because in this way they will knew the value of money, for them to become successful in the future.
lucyhahaha

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:00:20 PM

Personally, I prefer to teach my children to have a businessman mentality, it is ok to start as an employee, learn, earn and save so that in time you will be able to have a bsuiness of your own, follow your passion and start a business about it. No one should be a slave of their bosses or your family's business if you don't want to. Find your passion and start a business from there. As the saying goes, you will not work another day in your life if you love what you are doing.
DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:32:09 PM

I think we should give them the chance to choose by themselves. But definitely we should show them all the opportunities and teach different ways to reach their goal whatever it is. In our world you can become successful both starting as an employee and as a businessman.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Mariadelan25

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:02:33 AM

Great idea to teach children on how to do business its also important that children must finish their study and have some experience to be an employee.I believe education is one of the most important things that children could reach in their life. I want to give my kids a good future so while studying i also teach my children about business step by step
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:36:21 AM

We all have that thought why do Chinese people actually make it in the business world. The reason apparently is that at an early age, their parents are conditioning the minds of their children to do business in the hopes that they will actually be heirs to their family business.
In your opinion, should we be teaching them the same or teaching them to be successful employees for the sake of climbing up the economic ladder?
I don’t know for sure, but it’s not everyone that is meant to be a leader, and also not everyone is meant to be follower. Not everyone is meant to be entrepreneur or employee, everyone is different, so by the time your child grows up you will see that in them and they will get to choose what they want to be in life.

But for me, entrepreneurs are the best. They are the ones who create the job for the employees, so they like the leaders here and employees are like the followers. Entrepreneurs has no limit and are able to achieve much more than employees if there is the opportunity.
embargo

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:36:06 AM

These are two different concepts - to be rich and to be poor. And in each case there is a concept of a successful person. For the poor, the limit is a permanent job (to be a hired employee). For the rich - the limit he creates himself, depending on the ability to build your financial flow. This should be taught from the school of children, but unfortunately in our modern world, it is advantageous that the majority were hired workers.
shaadsufi

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:35:55 PM

You first have to understand the nature of each child is different it is not compulsory that each child grows up to have a business mentality, some people are great followers but no great leaders and there is nothing wrong with that do if your child is a great employee then in his subjective bird with its great.
tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:52:41 PM

I highly believe that we should at least teach our children to have a business mentality and let then decide whether they would want to be a businessman of an employee as they would be the driver of their lives. Also one of the most important aspects of life that we need to teach our children is financial education which is not taught in schools, and if they learn financial education they would strive to be financially free on their own way.
peacefulpeace

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:10:19 AM

No denying the fact that education is a very important tool to break free from socio-economic boundage, the importance of education cannot be over emphasized, but in my own view i would say we include entrepreneural studies in our school curriculum where students can be groomed from an early age to have the entrepreneural mindset while pursuing a degree in their chosen course of study. The business mentality should be incucated on our teening generation, because it is better to be a successful businessman than a successful employee.
letstalkbitcoin2

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:39:41 AM

we should teach our children to have the business mindset rather than a successful employee, the important of education to an economy cannot be underrated, but the educational system only groom our youth to become a better employee which is not too good for an economy, i am of the opinion that entrepreneural studies should be added to our school curriculum so as to catch and groom our children to become better entrepreneur and businessmen rather than better employee.
huhhuh18

Activity: 250
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:23:33 AM

In my opinion, teaching kids to be self-dependent  is the best thing we should do. With that they can maximize their potentials and one good aspect about that is that, they grow up thinking about how to bring something new to make the world better (that leads to inventions and innovations).

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
airdrophunter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:34:23 PM

Business seems to be the big thing when it comes to earnings. I always wanted to have my dream business in the future because i believe i can get a better earnings from it than my current job. That's what i wanted to implant to my future children's brains too that they must engage in business and become a successful businessman/woman tha to be a successful employee.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
marginal

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:19:38 PM

I teach my children to do everything they do with honest and consciousness,  so whether they would be employee or a businessman they would be beneficial from my teaching in their childhood.
Indra32

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:28:17 PM

Childrens have their own passion in life. They are free to chose want they want to be in the future. Yes there's nothing wrong in teaching them on how to be a successful employee. But let them decide fortheir selves so that their dreams will work.

I think at an early age, their parents condition their children's minds to do business in the hope that they will truly become the heirs of their family business.
Do you think we should teach them the same or teach them to become successful employees to climb the economic ladder?
And we all have that thought why the Chinese really make it in the business world.
PatyZante

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:08:22 PM

In my opinion, we cannot force children to be business minded or be that star employee. We can give them choices and be that person who supports and guides them in their decision-making. Early in their lives we can be living examples of how to be financially stable. This can be done in stages since children still have limited capacity to understand what's going on in their surroundings. We teach, they reach. On a side note though, since they are children, one thing that they will always be interested in will be. . .yes, playing games! Let's face it, in this day and age of technical advancements, games are becoming more and more interesting and at the same time, complicated. Can children learn from playing games? Of course they can. But like I said, we need to guide them. In games they meet new friends, sharpen their senses and heighten their decision making skills. Focusing more on meeting new friends, this is where EOT (EON) platform and format may come in handy. One interesting aspect of the EOT (EON) platform is having a game community. This is one good way of getting support from gamers all over the globe and learn from their skills. Will this apply to children? While they may not be in the right age bracket, we can use the same methodology applied in this aspect to teach children how gaining new friends in and out of games would benefit their development.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:02:37 AM

Both are good, but the main question is how smart is that kid or should  I say how brilliant? Well,  whatever, they are all good,  the main thing is whether or not they are good succeed in the decision they took. Although entrepreneurs /businessmen are always more successful, there are also successful employees that are very rich too and popular.

There are scientists, computer engineers,  programmers and blablabla… Just like those that are working in Microsoft, Apple, Facebook, Google and the likes of them. Just make sure that your child makes the right choice, and don’t forget that businessmen are the ones who owns these big companies lol,  that’s why I said successful businessmen are always bigger than employees
Deathgamer

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:24:02 AM

Definitely.It is a good idea if we are going teach children to have businessman mentality or to become successful employee so that they will have a better and brighter future because if they dont know anything their life will become miserable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: