Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:06:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should we teach children to have businessman mentality or be successful employee  (Read 3332 times)
UniversalChallenges

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:48:08 AM

I think there are two types of people: with employee and with employer mentality. There are people who like freedom and doing things on their own, take risks. There are people who like to have safe clock-to-clock work and not worry about the whole structure. Everyone their own. I think in schools they should have classes that do role play for both types, so the children can see both worlds and then take it from there. Kids should be thought though additional ways to earn income, like investing, selling, etc.
Bountyl

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:56:22 AM

I think this is a good decision to teach you to use money, and in our case - bitcoins of small children. That from the very childhood they could sell and buy altogether for a penny, and sell for hundreds of dollars)))

Huobi Russia  |  Digital Asset Exchange Platform
https://www.huobi.com.ru
fortnite

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:37:31 AM

Yes we should teach children to have businessman mentality and be successful , and we have to teach them to work and change the world in good way , to make peace, not to be racist, to think very much about their success...
Underlord

Activity: 145

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:56:19 AM

The world is not just about money, but having a businessman mentality is also quite important.
It all depends on the abilities and interests of children, do not force to be a businessman because the child is not a tool, let them determine their own path.
Criptomen

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:28:06 AM

In my opinion, it is necessary to explain to the child the possible ways in which he can go, the pros and cons of each path, but he must make a choice himself. It is necessary to give a maximum of information that he will not receive at school (spending time in which in my opinion is not very appropriate). Explain how the business world works on each side, the worker and the manager. Starting the child himself makes a choice where he will be more comfortable. It is also important to make it clear that you are always there to help or answer any question. In fact everyone has their own ideas about the education of the child. But in any case, we must try to convey the most useful information that has accumulated over the lifetime
chelle5

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:12:37 PM

At early age I think we have to give them the freedom to become children, enjoy the life of being children no priority, no obligation, but we have to teach them how to manage their own money.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:14:34 PM

How do you teach children to be a successful employee? And why would we want them to have a business mentality already?
Let children be children, and they can learn what they get interested in later on in life.
Domanity

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:37:29 PM

Of course, and I agree with the way Chinese people are, and it's true that the Chinese are very high business souls, although they are still easy but self-sustaining and very high business people, maybe this is what makes many Chinese people successful. and I think this is necessary in the example, It is imperative for us to teach our children about independence and do not indulge too much, even if our money is currently abundant.
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:02:54 PM

We all have that thought why do Chinese people actually make it in the business world. The reason apparently is that at an early age, their parents are conditioning the minds of their children to do business in the hopes that they will actually be heirs to their family business.
In your opinion, should we be teaching them the same or teaching them to be successful employees for the sake of climbing up the economic ladder?
Parents are there to guide their children towards a successful life in the future, although, they are sent to schools and universities to have their desired degree, it is still a parenting job to advise them on how they may have a successful career and eventually have an outstanding financial status in the future.
liivii

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:22:43 PM

Let them know by themselves and don't force them to learn those two in advanced because it's more meaningful for them if they learn those two from their own experiences. Instead teach them good attitudes and just let them enjoy their childhood because it's once in a lifetime and you can't turn back time. Lastly support them on what things they want to do and just be on their back to guide them so that they'll grow with a good support from their parents.
aliichaudhary

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:44:24 PM

I think it depend on your observation to your child,if you will have observe that there's even a little potential to be a business minded,much better if you will teach to your child how,and what are the benifits of being a businessman,and how to become a successful.
ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:25:29 PM

We should actually teach our Children whatever it takes to make them a better person. If we think that giving them the mentality of a businessmen which can help them grow and have an stable life, we will teach them that and make them decide what to learn next in the process. We should also teach our Children that respect is most important wherever we go and dignity for what our passion is what will help us contribute to wherever they will go.
marlo1001

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:33:53 AM

Yeah I think this is good idea to practice children to exercise how money is important and teach them how to save their money for their future. Some organizer launch a program they called kidz preneur they teach children how to create small business and save their profit in the bank for their future.

Yep, I agree about studying and learning children how to learn money. Today we all get benefits from using Bitcoin, so we must kill all the knowledge to other children if we want to go progress.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Aleth

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:40:19 AM

I think, we should teach the children according to their abilities and capabilities. If we see that they are fun with business thing then let us strengthen them in business things, but if we see that they are not then the other way around. Just don't push them what you want but give them liberty to chose so that they will excel in their field of interest.
Bella Thorne

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:50:13 AM

At early age I think we have to give them the freedom to become children, enjoy the life of being children no priority, no obligation, but we have to teach them how to manage their own money.
For me it is okay to teah children to have a businessman mentality as long as they are young, and i believe that it would be great for them to became businessminded at there young age so in the futute they can have a chance to became successful in life.

Norihiro

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

APOLLOX Protocol

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:41:30 PM

I think it is not right to discuss the education problem in that way, because if we delevop children in the right way - they'll be fully capable of making their own decision.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
mandro

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:52:14 PM

I think it depend on your observation to your child,if you will have observe that there's even a little potential to be a business minded,much better if you will teach to your child how,and what are the benifits of being a businessman,and how to become a successful.
Your opinion is very good. Kids want to be successful, the most important factor is the way you educate and communicate. Let them play the financial game and the small business market, so that they enjoy more and have the mind of the rich! Grin
cheann20

Activity: 344
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:17:53 PM

We all have that thought why do Chinese people actually make it in the business world. The reason apparently is that at an early age, their parents are conditioning the minds of their children to do business in the hopes that they will actually be heirs to their family business.
In your opinion, should we be teaching them the same or teaching them to be successful employees for the sake of climbing up the economic ladder?

What I see in Chinese people when It becomes in their business is that, teaching children in business is part of their culture, even in era days. Because Chinese people are really a merchant and It is their way of living as time goes by to preserve their culture in business
 And for me It's true, I agree. Because It is important to educate our children's about doing business in their young age even if they have their own dreams and wants to be in the future. But much better even they are in an early age they know the importance of doing business rather than become an employee of different company..
queenstella

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:18:20 PM

It is better  to teach children to have a business mentality right from a very young age even if they don"t understand it. Later in life, develop the right mindset to achieve what others cant. All successful entrepreneurs understands the power choosing abundance based leadership mentality
Yantoaja

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:35:21 PM

This question really makes me want to teach my son later to become a mentally entrepreneur. Because with the lessons we give later will be a very valuable capital for the future for my child later. Because I do not want too if I do not teach him and my son will be an employee during his life career.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: