Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 02:37:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should we teach children to have businessman mentality or be successful employee  (Read 3340 times)
IvyLiang

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:51:06 PM

Yes, we should teach the children to have businessman mentality like Jewish people teach their child how to manage money and how to use the money.
tepakpak

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:39:31 PM

I think little guidance is necessary but do not be forced, we as parents only guide and know the character of a child after that we will know the ability of the child and guide to focus more on the ability of the child.
Gargo

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:42:12 PM

I think it depend on your observation to your child,if you will have observe that there's even a little potential to be a business minded,much better if you will teach to your child how,and what are the benifits of being a businessman,and how to become a successful.

Awesome! This is great answer. When you observe your childern you know, what he or she like and in what area is interested.
basty03

Activity: 304
Merit: 10

0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:47:32 PM

Yes. Because we need to say to them that they need to do that when they in the right age but we all know that children have different minds or some of them is hard to understand about business because children they need to enjoy their childhood I think there's a right time to explain to them about business and to be a successful employee.
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:49:09 PM

not all mindsets and mental children can be formed into an entrepreneur/businessman, mindset and mental entrepreneur or businessman is not in getting from theory but obtained from experience and persistence.
but there is no harm in trying to teach the child, mindset and mental entrepreneur since childhood...
LovelyFLOWER

Activity: 181

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:26:50 AM

We all have that thought why do Chinese people actually make it in the business world. The reason apparently is that at an early age, their parents are conditioning the minds of their children to do business in the hopes that they will actually be heirs to their family business.
In your opinion, should we be teaching them the same or teaching them to be successful employees for the sake of climbing up the economic ladder?

For me lts better to  teach children for a successful employee or business mentality so that they can manage their furure.Because lm not on their side at all times.I want to settle their future,so l have teach them earlier  in a business mentality.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:30:29 AM

We all have that thought why do Chinese people actually make it in the business world. The reason apparently is that at an early age, their parents are conditioning the minds of their children to do business in the hopes that they will actually be heirs to their family business.
In your opinion, should we be teaching them the same or teaching them to be successful employees for the sake of climbing up the economic ladder?

Well, for Chinese people who are very open and advanced to the language of business and also has the common practice of passing their companies to their heirs, it would be quite normal to see that children are already being exposed to the field of business at such as young age. However, it has its negative effects because, at the end of the day, children are still children and their minds, although they can be honed in a fast-paced manner, then should be looking on things that are fitting for their age and not on business like an adult should. It will have some bad effects on the child as he grows, which may harder to change once he is an adult.
kristineirene

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:24:47 AM

I think there is no problem if we teach them to be successfull employee but we dont need  to insist to them because we know that on each children they have their own ability.For example for my kids im just always keep reminding to them that we are always here to support them for what they want.
josefpicek

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:38:53 PM

It is important whether your child is an employee or a boss that he or she should have a common characteristic of ethics morality and innovation to change, imagination , these are found in great leaders as well as great employees and is essential for a successful person in each era,

Irviyandi

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:52:03 PM

If I still choose to teach my child to have the mentality of a successful entrepreneur because an entrepreneur is the boss of the employee and again this entrepreneur is the one who pays the salary of the employee, no matter how successful any employee will be subordinate of the entrepreneur

nightxglow

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:59:25 PM

Of course i would like my children in the future will have businessman mentality. Well because if you're succeed in business, your life surely be guaranteed. People said that no matter how big your salary is, you still can't beat an entrepreneur. That's kind of true actually.
But everyone has their own dream and passion. If my children don't want to be an entrepreneur, i won't force them. If they want to be a employee instead, well let them be.
My parents used to open a business as well, but i never think that i want to open business as we. I want to work for people, not make people work for me.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
SingAlong

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:41:28 PM

I will teach my children to become a business man. He can enjoy his life and theres no boss that he will follow all what he will do. And he can manage and hold his own time and he can do all that he wanted.
There's nothing wrong about your intentions you just want to have a better future for your child but for me all success started with a small one. Being successful employee and business mentality is not the matter here. Think about the other side being a child is once in a lifetime so let them do what they want and savor every moment of their childhood the right time will come about this but for the meantime let them enjoy as a child.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
Astermony

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:01:42 PM

I definitely think kids should be taught to be independents and do there own thing as opposed to becoming another life long worker slave. Unfortunately, schools basically train kids to be future workers, in the west anyhow.

Both are positive outcome. But children should be guided accordingly so that in the future they will have to choose what they wanted to be. They have to be mentally prepared, yes, but we don't have to push someones future real fast. We should take it slow, then they can decide smoothly.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:18:29 PM

If I still choose to teach my child to have the mentality of a successful entrepreneur because an entrepreneur is the boss of the employee and again this entrepreneur is the one who pays the salary of the employee, no matter how successful any employee will be subordinate of the entrepreneur

Given the opportunity then I would teach my child to do something that he likes instead of forcing her or him to have a business or to become an employee. Each one of us has different preferences and some people do not want to take the risk of having a business because you still need to work as much as you can for your business and some people cannot take that risk because they worry that their business wouldn't be successful and end up a failure.

I would teach my children instead of financial education so that they will know how to handle their money and maybe eventually be financially free. If its up to me then I would like my children to have a business since they own their time and has unlimited possibilities of earning more income compared to an employee that has limited time.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
hynext

Activity: 350
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:41:19 PM

Yes, we should teach our children to have a business mentality. It is better to teach them at a young age rather than be their employees forever. We always support them what their wants because sometimes they do not happy being a businessman.
ngamuk tok

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:00:57 PM

more precisely teach your child to be independent, firm and persistent and also not easily discouraged.
train him mentally to be a strong man.
lehuong

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:54:22 AM

Psychology is the key psychological determinant of human nature if you have a stable psychology and you have the root to do great things that motivate you to try to grieve.
Tuyul_Dollar

Activity: 185

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:05:09 AM

Yes, indeed it must be done because we are in the field of cyberspace that little problem can be spread in wide spread. for this we have to be strong mentally and effort so that nothing happened that disturb us and its users.
Bionicgalaxy

Activity: 317

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:06:05 AM

It will great if you teach your child to have a business mentality because your child will already have a good mindset when it comes in businesses and it may help you in your business when he/she grow up. They may create a good business someday if they pursue a good business man or businesswoman.
marlo1001

Activity: 363

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:53:35 AM

my opinion is that the best businessman are having a mentality of businessman and also a successful employee because you need to work hard in order to get the best.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: