Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:34:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should we teach children to have businessman mentality or be successful employee  (Read 3327 times)
dat.ho12492

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 01:59:26 PM

well i think we should teach them to be a good person having a good knowledge of business ethics. success is not having a good career or earning so much money. and neither making a good business. success is to be able to manage and produce some valuable things for earth and all creatures in the world.
Yes, we should teach them the necessary things then help them become useful people for the future and have a stable economy, do not force them to become successors with a business knowledge or a successful employee. All that is not necessary, we can never achieve comfort and excitement when we do things we do not like, the future of the kids is not our dream or the aspirations we have not accomplished, their future should let them choose and go, our mission is to support them and not let them fall into sin places

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
Kamote_1102

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:27:01 PM

For me, We should teach our children to be responsible on the path that they will choose. if they want to be an employee or to a businessman, that's fine. Let them explore and let's support them. if they made mistake, teach them to stand up again and choose a different path.

kolsernik

Activity: 722
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:22:09 PM

Due to the fact that all people have different types of temperament and different character,as well as different circles of communication and environment, all the people can not be businessmen.But at the same time I'm sorry that my school did not  such subjects and no one told me that need to be a good employee.I think in the first place you need to be a Man.And everything else, if you want, you can learn and become what you want.
Boh manok

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:27:45 PM

If I become a parent then I will educate the child to be someone who has the mentality of maximizing the businessman because with the mentality of the 'entrepreneur' he will continue to try to be better and never feel satisfied with what the lift is getting now

Impulseboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:54:41 AM
Merited by jacktheking (1)

I do not see anything wrong with making kids have the mentality of a businessman and aim for success. However, I also do believe that they should not be forced to get into business at such a very young age so they would enjoy their childhood. If, for example, the kids are taught bitcoin at school, then I think that is enough to introduce them to crypto world and aim for success in life, but to force them at an early age is just too much for a young kid.
sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:00:36 AM

if you give directions about business and shape the mentality of the business I think that is a very good step because by giving guidance from the age of the children they will have knowledge about the business and when they are teenagers can apply it in their lives and can be very successful .
HaryS

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:08:33 AM

In my opinion, teaching your kids to have a businessman mentality at a early age is a great idea because it could shape their mentality to have an entrepreneur mindset and they could learn how to take care of themselves in financial terms. But that doesn't mean we have to force them to enter the business world at a young age, they still need to enjoy their childhood.
wingsthegreat21

Activity: 87

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:51:28 AM

Once a wealthy man saying anything it became very meaningful and worthy to everybody when you were not in that such state of wealthy those words are not worthy that it deserves, though this gentle man and his words is great and inspiring.
wahyu wida

Activity: 826

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:35:21 AM

if you give directions about business and shape the mentality of the business I think that is a very good step because by giving guidance from the age of the children they will have knowledge about the business and when they are teenagers can apply it in their lives and can be very successful .
by teaching businesses from small, of course, forming an independent character indirectly. so that children will survive by sharing conditions in real world. of course teaching business, their minds will become broad
MNtrio

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:47:34 PM

We all have that thought why do Chinese people actually make it in the business world. The reason apparently is that at an early age, their parents are conditioning the minds of their children to do business in the hopes that they will actually be heirs to their family business.
In your opinion, should we be teaching them the same or teaching them to be successful employees for the sake of climbing up the economic ladder?
Teaching our children to become a successful business man or employee is a good idea as long as we dont harras them in doing it. We must let them choose what they want.
rosemary4u

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:33:15 AM

Yes ,we should teach also the children to have a businessman mentally aside from gurliding and teaching them to be asuccessful employee, because employme is not lifetime so you will need to have to go to other business ,that is why you must already learn more things about business ,because it is not also easy to run a business , so this could be taught to growing children.
The world is fast advancing in technology and people are becoming more knowledgeable as the day goes by. I believe more needs to be done so people do not think of being employed by others but rather employing others. The issue of unemployment is rampant everywhere in the world. People needs to have a business mindset.
usorin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:39:02 PM

If we all think in a capitalistic way then in this world would not exist people to help you, doctors, social assistance and the list goes on. the most important fact that our children should learn is that they have to adapt to what ever it will be in the world, in the market, when they will be old enough to make decisions.
Morning honor

Activity: 216
Merit: 17

Xircus

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:35:21 PM

I definitely think kids should be taught to be independents and do there own thing as opposed to becoming another life long worker slave. Unfortunately, schools basically train kids to be future workers, in the west anyhow.
I should teach my kids also to be whatever they want to be because we have different paths of life to face,.we have different beleives on how we make ourself to choose on how to become stable either in crypto ,doing business or to be only an employee, as long as they dont harm or taking advantage to anyone i will still be proud of them to be good person.

dealsmith

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:35:41 PM

Children should be taught and educated to have business, only to be boss, you can be rich , you are not under any management of anyone, people  have say : Don't do business, you won't be rich, and if you want to be rich , you must do business
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 06:02:32 PM

We all have that thought why do Chinese people actually make it in the business world. The reason apparently is that at an early age, their parents are conditioning the minds of their children to do business in the hopes that they will actually be heirs to their family business.
In your opinion, should we be teaching them the same or teaching them to be successful employees for the sake of climbing up the economic ladder?
Of course, we must teach our children to be, if necessary, good businessmen. Service career can not always succeed, and the skills of a businessman will always be useful. They are useful even in everyday life when planning and spending the family budget. Anyway, knowledge is never superfluous.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
budiarmed
Copper Member

Activity: 381

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:37:18 PM

I prefer my child to have a mentality as a businessman rather than as an employee. Businessman will have better income than employees who are tied to monthly income.

───[ PointGenieCoin ]───
─────────────[  ⭐ ⭐ Make money with your Social Media Content ⭐ ⭐  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    INSTAGRAM    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
idham29

Activity: 315
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:46:35 PM

they have to be taught these two things from the start, but I prefer to educate them on the entrepreneurial path because it puts forward the aspect of prosperity embedded in growing assets. Their mental business will be stronger in facing every obstacle and not always fixated on the comfort zone.

In the end they will decide after graduating from their college. but not fixated on only one choice and that is the most important.

HarmonyA

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:55:11 PM

Teaching children to have businessmen mentality is a plus to economic financial explosion. This will helpnusbto have a sound forthcoming generation of business giants that would liberate the world to eradicate unemployment and poverty.
Btcjunpitz18

Activity: 160
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:10:02 PM

Teaching children to have business mentality is perfect idea but it should have an education background so that they will learn more to run the business.
darkangel020716

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:45:10 PM

Teaching children to have businessmen mentality is a plus to economic financial explosion. This will helpnusbto have a sound forthcoming generation of business giants that would liberate the world to eradicate unemployment and poverty.
I agree, It will give them knowledge about the surroundings and will teach them how to be successful someday,It is a plus for their generation to improve the proficiency of the world and for the next generations to come, It is important that every child must know the importance of everything.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: