Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:56:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should we teach children to have businessman mentality or be successful employee  (Read 3325 times)
Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:23:39 AM

Teaching children to have businessmen mentality is a plus to economic financial explosion. This will helpnusbto have a sound forthcoming generation of business giants that would liberate the world to eradicate unemployment and poverty.

Its much good teaching children on entrepreneur mentality. If they have bussiness mentalithy, they can build their own bussiness and opening jobs for others peoples.

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:34:48 AM

indeed applying mentality and mindset that must be instilled early because they will not be met in formal schools, it's good they are also directly involved practically in the field, not only giving teiri just like in school, but in this case I am more amenable to invest the business spirit of children rather than educating them to become exemplary employees, because to my knowledge the future is very difficult to find work because of limited employment opportunities so that there are many unemployed, therefore we are obliged to create future generations with a mindset that he must be a maker and provider of employment not being a job seeker when they graduate from school later, so it is very important to apply education and business spirit to our children since as early as possible
zhelis74

Activity: 510
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:44:09 AM

Teaching children to have businessmen mentality is a plus to economic financial explosion. This will helpnusbto have a sound forthcoming generation of business giants that would liberate the world to eradicate unemployment and poverty.

Its much good teaching children on entrepreneur mentality. If they have bussiness mentalithy, they can build their own bussiness and opening jobs for others peoples.
Yes, as for me it is good to teach our children how to do business its a big help for them to improve their life if they want to ride in this new money driven world. Because I already experience working as an employee with almost half of my life and even I am degree holder still corporate work is always have a limited income with number of hours that we need to comply and its always just for food and can't give us security to our family in terms of health and education.

mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:05:12 AM

Agree, if you teach them to be successful employees, that means you have taught your child to become a servant. not a decision maker but someone who obeys the orders of others, of course you don't want that to happen to your child right, then teach them how to become great businessman
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:15:14 AM

Teaching children to have business mentality is perfect idea but it should have an education background so that they will learn more to run the business.

That is right. Even though you can teach them how to be a good and professional business men/women they are, they should have have their degrees, their knowledge and ethics not only on that prior knowledge.

If will be having a child, I will let him choose his own path. I won't force him to do something that I want to but he don't want to. Most of the parents are like that but they should speak even though in reality, there is nothing those people can do about it. But even though I will let him choose his career, I will also introduce him to the things I know or experienced in so he might be interested, and if he/she does, I will guide him and teach him earlier basic things that in the future can make him more knowledgeable and more developed than us.
bummm

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:12:41 AM

We all have that thought why do Chinese people actually make it in the business world. The reason apparently is that at an early age, their parents are conditioning the minds of their children to do business in the hopes that they will actually be heirs to their family business.
In your opinion, should we be teaching them the same or teaching them to be successful employees for the sake of climbing up the economic ladder?

It's doesn't matter what decision will you take to teach your children. When the time will come, I think he or she will make its own decision. We just can give to our children knowledge. But as for me, is knowledge about business is better than knowledge how to be an employee
cleygaux

Activity: 656
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:34:05 PM

Not actually to be a successful employee but a successful career with huge salary so that if the time come and have enough savings in bank they can start a small business of their own dont let your families work in a company for the rest of their life we have to enjoy while we are living not working for them.
Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:21:52 PM

It might be more practical if we teach them to have business mentality. Now adays its hard to find a job that suit to you even if you finish your studies. But As their parent and mentor you must let them decide what they really like , you can tell them the benefits of both  factor so that it will not hard for them to choose.
KGBx

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:26:02 PM

I think that we should teach our children to be happy, healthy and successful when it is needed...Other is about abilities and individuality in my opinion. Some can become businessman, some can't...

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
trumplove

Activity: 249

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:07:10 PM

I think that we should teach our children to be happy, healthy and successful when it is needed...Other is about abilities and individuality in my opinion. Some can become businessman, some can't...

I also don't want to be too extreme and still have to adjust to their age, the important thing is to make their minds much more optimistic and creative about hobbies and many other positive things, I will really teach the mentality not to give up easily from anything that ends they choose.

in the end I have to give instructions so that they don't have to feel comfortable with just one job. they can also become crypto traders when they decide to work in the company. many things can be explored for a better future.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
randyg29

Activity: 330

http://www.daxico.com/

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:32:14 AM

I think all parents wants their children to be successful businessman in he future that's why they let them study and choose the path they want to be. And I think knowledge can only bring your children to that place that's why I don't hesitate to let my children learn from outside while learning from me.

Levious

Activity: 271

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:51:55 AM

This is an educational issue and it is very complicated. In fact, people confuse knowledge and wisdom. Obviously wisdom is more important than knowledge, but there are intellectual differences between people. This must be acknowledged. As long as you can think independently about your child's development. Don't worry too much.

Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:49:22 AM

We all have that thought why do Chinese people actually make it in the business world. The reason apparently is that at an early age, their parents are conditioning the minds of their children to do business in the hopes that they will actually be heirs to their family business.
In your opinion, should we be teaching them the same or teaching them to be successful employees for the sake of climbing up the economic ladder?
I am one of those people who agree with Chinese thinking, they educate their children to be good entrepreneurs, because no matter how small the company we have, we are leaders. If we become good employees, we will only work under the orders of others.
So having an entrepreneur mentality is very necessary.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:46:44 AM

if many parents teach their children about being a businessman. maybe in the next generation unemployment will be eradicated. because there will be many businesses that employ many people and even many people have their own business. of course this will make the world economy better
margaret22

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:51:53 AM

It depends on the mentality of the child in my view. Some people are borned the be a "business man", and so it is nice to support, and teach them to be succesful in it, while other people are empleyee types. I would not say any of them better, the world needs both mentality.

GunsLair

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:55:47 AM

Every parent wants his child to have a happy fate and his life will turned the best possible way. First of all, the child needs to be educated, teach him everything that you know and can do yourself. You can't force him to choose the profession or occupation that you want. You can influence the choice of university but he will choose the work himself.
Hellguys

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:06:13 AM

I think it is best to teach children the value that a successful entrepreneur can achieve, to understand the value of life.
harapan

Activity: 1694
Merit: 298

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:58:33 PM

I think it's good, teach kids about business early.
it will be useful for their future, but don't be too pushy, we just need to direct them, but the most important thing is never to limit their wishes as long as it is a positive thing.
let them decide for themselves what they will do later when they grow up.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
satriagedhe

Activity: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:24:11 AM

yea , successful mentatilty is really must to give to child , like how to using money not like poor mentality , because scholl didnt teach that
MoreMoneyHunt

Activity: 227
Merit: 1

IQCash

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:51:29 AM

Teaching people to become masters should be the ultimate. It will be smart to integrate Blockchain into the educational curriculum and teach the younger generation Blockchain and how it can be utilized effectively to bring more solutions to our world. Through this, businesses will integrate cryptocurrency into their payment systems and this will increase the usability of cryptocurrency at large.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: