Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:33:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should we teach children to have businessman mentality or be successful employee  (Read 3334 times)
congresowoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:03:34 AM

In my opinion, we should let our children be the one they wanted to be. whether it is to be a successfull employee or a businessman, at the end of the day it will all depend on their passion and and their interest -- the things that they want to pursue. and as parents, it is our duty to push them and be their support.
as for me, growing up I was raised to be a productive employee. but as time went by the inner me want to pursue business and be a blessing to others, I want myself to provide job opportunities to others. In fact, businessmen, can work anytime they want. (kidding aside)

novokovskitve

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:24:27 AM

I bumat that we have to give some understanding how to work and achieve success. but the best indicator is own example. Therefore it isn't necessary to press and impose on children, only to prompt. they have to be those whom they will want.
andriw

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:45:14 AM

what we have to teach our children is to continue to explore interests and develop self-potential, with that children will gain more ability in areas that they enjoy, whether he chooses as an entrepreneur or employee.
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:57:17 AM

what we have to teach our children is to continue to explore interests and develop self-potential, with that children will gain more ability in areas that they enjoy, whether he chooses as an entrepreneur or employee.
The best thing that we can teach to our children is to be a better person and explore what's around them so they will know what they really like. Also it better if we let them decide what they want but with our guidance, I think its not good if we decide to what they should do, because they might felt have no freedom, and possible will be dependent to you. Let them be independent and develop their self but always be their side whenever they need.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:18:12 PM

In my opinion, we should let our children be the one they wanted to be. whether it is to be a successfull employee or a businessman, at the end of the day it will all depend on their passion and and their interest -- the things that they want to pursue. and as parents, it is our duty to push them and be their support.
as for me, growing up I was raised to be a productive employee. but as time went by the inner me want to pursue business and be a blessing to others, I want myself to provide job opportunities to others. In fact, businessmen, can work anytime they want. (kidding aside)
- Very supportive of your opinion, children have the right to choose what they like and go to the future paths they desire, we should not impose their future or force them to do something they do not like, it only leads to bad results and destroys a generation. I have seen so many similar cases, parents can not fulfill their dreams when they are young, they began to force their children to complete and their children take more time to succeed and find the right path, a successful employee or a businessman, all is not important, important is that they can grow and live with their passion

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
llyfee4u

Activity: 444
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 05:37:30 PM

IMO, having a business person mentality in order to create your own wealth is always a better option compared to being an employee.  To my understanding, being an employee is like helping someone else or a group of other people to realise their potential or achieve their dream.  Although, it is a fact that not everyone can be a business person, likewise not everyone can be am employee.

In the case of children, it is of course better to let children choose their own path.   The important role of the parent is to help children realise the benefits or otherwise of their decisions but also to support children in whatever they decide to do.  Regardless of whatever a parent might want their child to be, eventually the child will go their own way and do exactly what they are passionate about 
hey want. (kidding aside)
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:12:03 PM

We all have that thought why do Chinese people actually make it in the business world. The reason apparently is that at an early age, their parents are conditioning the minds of their children to do business in the hopes that they will actually be heirs to their family business.
In your opinion, should we be teaching them the same or teaching them to be successful employees for the sake of climbing up the economic ladder?

As for me, we should just guide them and help them pursue their dreams and choose the right path to be successful but we should not force them to do what we want for them at an early age. We should let them enjoy their childhood first and everything will follow when they're ready.
omegasoldier

Activity: 179
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:56:14 PM

It's a very curious fact that Chinese people are good businessmen because of their upbringing, I've never thought of it. In my opinion it's better to teach children business mentality. In any case, a good businessman can deign to work as a regular employee, while it doesn't necessary work the other way around.
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:21:34 PM

I think it's not necessary for children. They need to be educated and have fun at the right age. Do not be too pressured to teach them business psychology and successful employees. Later, they grew up with passionate students who would equip themselves with knowledge and learn the necessities of the profession.
buharikx31

Activity: 830
Merit: 258

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:27:46 PM

We all have that thought why do Chinese people actually make it in the business world. The reason apparently is that at an early age, their parents are conditioning the minds of their children to do business in the hopes that they will actually be heirs to their family business.
In your opinion, should we be teaching them the same or teaching them to be successful employees for the sake of climbing up the economic ladder?
I think the main thing is to make them successful, not every person are intrested to make business, because it's huger responsibility and for somebody it's easier to make life-money desigions, but general rules must be explained when she's studying

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
jacafbiz

Activity: 2114
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:58:23 AM

No matter what ,you need to teach your children to be independent, off course there are some jobs that are rely well paying but what you have with  being an Enterprenuer is the beauty of watching your effort grow, the control of your own time and finance, though is somehow tough at the start but this is just to make one better business person long run

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Mymikagab

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:39:47 PM

It is good to know that being independent is a great help to succeed in life. I am more in business because this way many become successfull in life, stance and patience needed.Dont close your door even your not finished your schooling. I always give an advice to my children that education is important but we need more dedicated for what we need
budrabut

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:57:37 PM

That is good teaching children from early each to building up business mentality or successful employee but not to set their minds. It is like a guidance in  how doing or how to deal with business or even employee. Giving them freedom to do what they want is also needed because I believe that actually children need independence. Let them grow and reach their wish and willing even a business is financially benefits. 

Crypto-Court
Universal Cryptocurrency Platform
https://cryptocourt.online/
DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:48:57 PM

if all people do the same and teach their children only to be businessmen or only to climb the job ladder there will be unbalance in the society.
so I think every family should do its own way.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
SlickMoTwoToe

Activity: 438

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:24:18 PM

For me let your children enjoy their childhood don't teach them business in a very young age, teach them when right age come and give them an opportunity what they want and don't dictate your children on what they need to do because they have their own life and freedom let them enjoy their life and don't suffer for it.
Sarastiche

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:55:04 PM

Teaching children how to be a successful businessman is the real cure to poverty, employees are limited base on what they earn, thou it is okay to also teach them on what it takes to be a successful employee, but they must have a vision of owning a business and becoming an employer.
loopes

Activity: 952
Merit: 323

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:57:29 PM

If many people become businessman then this will reduce the number of unemployment and increase the amount of product that can be produced, this will increase gross national product. Then it will lead to the maximization of meeting the needs of community. So we better to teach our kids to have business mentality.

|||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
CryptoMoar

Activity: 450
Merit: 107

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 11:08:10 PM

I strongly agree, we must cultivate early if we are self-employed in our children. because in my opinion, the best job is as an entrepreneur and we ourselves as managers. because in entrepreneurship we must be more careful in seeking income. because if you are not careful then the losses that we will get. that is what we can instill in children. we can teach them entrepreneurship with what they enjoy. for example we see our children like and like animals. so in my opinion we facilitate them and teach them how to breed the animals, so they want to learn to be livestock. that way they might be more enthusiastic about what they enjoy and can also benefit from the results obtained. there are no successful employees in my opinion. someone who is successful is the holder of control of a business itself. and it is mandatory for us to mentally cultivate entrepreneurship with children.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Schmidt Abrams

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:26:42 AM

If you want your child become wealthy business people, educating them about bitcoins is not a bad idea.
BigTeeths

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:57:08 AM

I will choose businessmen mentality. There's always a saying here in my country when translated says, if you aspire to become rich then you should start your own business. Which is really right at many times. Working as an employee here is just enough to sustain your needs and most of the time is not even enough.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: