Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:18:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your best HODL in this Red Zone?  (Read 1090 times)
Aion2n

Activity: 700
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:47:45 PM

For today, I have coins from the top 15 and a few coins far from the top Grin. All of them are in hodl, until the next global pamp. At the next global pamp, I selling all the coins except BTC, ETH, XMR, will also leave exchange tokens.
For all this time I was very pleased with the coin ZRX (0x). On it, I suddenly earned a lot Shocked.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:04:55 PM

In general, this collective crisis on the market is essential in order to guarantee a huge profit in a long term, but we must take a good and smart choice. In fact, IMO the best HODL in this period is the cryptocurrencies who exists in the first ranks on the market (TOP 20) but the most secure profit through the high valuable coins in the value of price and market cap and I think the best example of a good characteristics are Bitcoin, Ripple, Cardano, Ethereum and Litecoin.

In addition to that, I think that risk is necessary in trading, especially when there is a difficult situation (pump, dump) like, what happen in this period (crisis), and it is unfortunate that many traders are afraid of the risk that's why they cannot make a lot of money in this field, and trust me, if you play it always safe, then you cannot achieve what you want.
Freshmen

Activity: 334
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:10:33 AM

Hold is boring, we have no certainty about time and price.
hold also does not guarantee a profit, I always sell even if only get a small profit.
Unless the coins are potentially up and have large trading volumes like eth.

lol . Seriously? Well what if i told you that hodling a coin is not boring? Why? Because it is rather an exciting feeling to see that your money can go down and up like a roller coaster . Hodling can also guarantee s profit as long as your chosen coin has a potential or seems to be more promising than the others.

Ive been hodling different types of coins such as altcoins and tokens that i got from an airdrop and some bounty as well. I do already hold them for about a year now but i dont get bored because i wasnt really foccusing on them.

the only way to kill boredom is to divert yourself to other fun activities.
Worth a try, 3 months is a long time and I have tried it.
I understand the benefits but my emotions are unstable and easily give up.
I may be too focused and tips from you will I try good luck.
For bigger profits you are supposed to go for bigger efforts as well. There is a saying and it goes like, if you want to achieve something extraordinary that you haven’t achieved before, you must be putting efforts more than extraordinary to achieve that thing that you haven’t put before. So yes, for getting bigger profits, you are supposed to go for long wait and that can earn you huge profit.
inesterdd

Activity: 292
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:18:10 AM

Personally, I'm still holding 20% of my deposit in bitcoin. In the altcoin so far, no desire to go.
Since bitcoin there is a high probability that it will fall even lower.
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:14:03 AM

Market dip always happen from time to time then followed by price uptrend. All coins experienced this kind of situation and still the best answer when the market is in red is hodl your crypto rather than join the panic sellers. Bitccoin and ethereum remains to be the hodl for me during market because I've proven it already. There is still a lot of coins that are good for hodling like the top ten coins in the coinmarketcap.
needtor22
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:18:31 AM

I do not think we'll turn it into a fiat, I better hold in the future to wait for a better hike, so we'll make a lot of money by the way we'll be patient waiting for the right price.
MuhNofa

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:59:01 PM

I have exchanged my bitcoin to ETH because eth is the best to buy at a time like this ETH is always strong sometimes else dumping eth is persisted and goes up so I think the best grip at red zone like this is ETH
johanesrobin

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:34:57 AM

Worth a try, 3 months is a long time and I have tried it.
I understand the benefits but my emotions are unstable and easily give up.
I may be too focused and tips from you will I try good luck.

Hodling for a few months, let alone years, can be very frustrating if you're in a hurry to get your money back.
It's easier first to get your invested amount out of crypto asap and after that asume that you already lost everything else.

I even feel bored with hold, pretasi and stress.
I made a wrong invesatsi so that my money does not come back in the near future.
I had to learn to analyze short-term trading, and start leaving ICO.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:38:55 PM

As we are looking at the market currently, the whole thing is dumping like anything. There is no thorough explanation about the whole scenario as to why the crypto currencies are dropping by so hard and hence I am eager to know what are you guys holding at this point.

Have you converted everything to the BTC or any other safe currency that you see out in the market?

Is there anyone of you who is holding all the assets back into the USDT, the Tether one or have you converted everything back to the fiat. ?

This is the perfect opportunity to buy altcoins eventhough it’s a red market for now, there are aome altcoins worth buying in these red market. As for me XVG is worth buying for now, its current price is 0.00000541 it is nice to buy because this coin has a future to go upit’s price last year is 0.00001200 it is a big profit in a matter of time.
Yes, at least for some of them that have really been beaten so much down that they simply do not have more space to move down as the case may be. Although, one still needs to be careful and even though bitcoin has shown some bullish stunts, it is still very important to take some chill pill with alts until there is really a clear move ahead. As long as bitcoin opens the door though, we may actually get to see how things will end up turning out.

I just got back into BTC anyway recently since we are close pretty much to the support line, and I will be investing in alts, once I am sure btc is ready for some move upward. Most of the alts are already showing bullish signals, but with experience we all know those signals are still related to something which one should always use when considering investing and that is bitcoin and I do not want to be caught between a big bear and the deep blue sea filled with sharks.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:04:23 PM

I sold my bitcoin for usdt when it drop to 8000 usd then i bought bitcoin again at 6800 usd. Holding is a safe choice but i prefer short trade. Some new altcoins are good for now.
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:04:42 PM

My best was one partcular airdrop coin, it grows significantly but for now its price fall three times less than it was
What kind of airdrop token is that? for my most understanding airdrops are just a piece of free coins just cost a few bucks to spare to your holding not profitable for a long term if you are just holding a fraction of it mostly if you are holding a worthless token, normal happenings as to why it is dropping, maybe a manipulation, weak handed people's tired of holding, newbies who are hyped about getting richer triggered by fud's, lucky are those who converted btc to usdt when the price is at peak of 20k, they can buy lot's of bitcoin in a cheap price.

senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:38:39 PM

I sold my bitcoin for usdt when it drop to 8000 usd then i bought bitcoin again at 6800 usd. Holding is a safe choice but i prefer short trade. Some new altcoins are good for now.

Bitcoin always serves the safest investment and can be considered as the best HODL in the Red Zone because it ultimately recovers no matter how hard the market is crashed, it takes time to regain its initial value but good things come with patience. Leaving that lately IOST has been one of my best coin to HODL in red zone, despite being relatively new it has already made its place under top 50 crypto on coinmarketcap and I believe this is the best coin to HODL by the end of year and will surely give you good returns on your investment even if you buy now.
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:15:37 PM

I do not think we'll turn it into a fiat, I better hold in the future to wait for a better hike, so we'll make a lot of money by the way we'll be patient waiting for the right price.
Although the market is recovering, if you have the right investment strategy, I think the chances of success in your trade will be faster. You can choose the coin with the strong community and are deeply discounted, which will be the fastest recovery coins after the market grows again.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
totholio

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:19:41 PM

BTC is the gold of crypto so that's obvious, less volatile, and exchange currencies I think are pretty safe also. There must be a hack/big problem to lower the price.
Yunbalo

Activity: 191
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:40:46 PM

I have exchanged my bitcoin to ETH because eth is the best to buy at a time like this ETH is always strong sometimes else dumping eth is persisted and goes up so I think the best grip at red zone like this is ETH
Yes, any market is inclined, buying ETH will be the safest for us, I think buying ETH for less than $ 800 is safe and profitable. ETH now stands at over $ 600. This is a good price for us to invest.
bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 10:48:43 PM

As we are looking at the market currently, the whole thing is dumping like anything. There is no thorough explanation about the whole scenario as to why the crypto currencies are dropping by so hard and hence I am eager to know what are you guys holding at this point.

Have you converted everything to the BTC or any other safe currency that you see out in the market?

Is there anyone of you who is holding all the assets back into the USDT, the Tether one or have you converted everything back to the fiat. ?

Of course holding are ways to earn profits, patience are key of success that's the great idea's those people understand well about crypto currency world. worrying is normal as part of the feelings of human being but need to learn how to control it to avoid panicking because panic are not helping for the growth of their investment during the price is dropping.

chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:59:37 PM

And you have now $600 profit which is good for a short trade and surely it will have a good profit later on.

While my portfolio is struggling, my alts are bleeding and I'm also losing over half of my investment yet I just still choose to hold those alts even I know bitcoin and eth are lesser risk to hold. I'm more desperate to hold and taste the moon with them.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
Sum24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:31:09 PM

Personally, I'm still holding 20% of my deposit in bitcoin. In the altcoin so far, no desire to go.
Since bitcoin there is a high probability that it will fall even lower.
WELL it is good if you spend your 20% for bitcoin as long term investment or trading, as bitcoin is low but not that going to happen forever, if today price of bitcoin is low then I am sure soon price of bitcoin will become high and we will earn good profit from it, more investors are now buying bitcoin which is making price high so buy now and hold with strategy market is red but soon it will start increasing so high then you will earn good amount of profit.
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:10:42 PM

The best course of action during times like this one is to simply HODL your stash and buy more coins with potential that is for sale if you can. When you have done so, expect to reap the benefits once crypto markets become bullish again. With institutional money flowing into crypto space and interest in blockchain technology growing, expect some coins to show a bullish trend soon.
Yeah, most especially if you are not really a trader. I simply look out for these moments anyway knowing that whether we really like it or yes, the market is always going to do its thing and the only leverage we can have is to buy the dips and hold on to it to see how the future is going to be playing out. We are entering the month when the sentiments about altcoins normally change though with respect to their bullish moves and that I am really looking forward to this time around.
AbyssLagiaz

Activity: 185
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:54:37 PM

BTC is my current holding point these red days as most tokens are gonna be equal regardless of its increase. Also due to the reason that my investments are also coming from BTC that it is mostly my gateway to altcoin through conversion in quick conversions like Shapeshift. I use BTC first before I buy those altcoin. In certain ICO I use this red zone also as an opportunity to invest in those growing ICOs lately in the cryptomarket.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: