Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:22:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you make money when the market drops?  (Read 3543 times)
kavindra

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:43:43 PM

if you ask, Can you make money when the market goes down? then the answer can be, nothing is impossible in the world of trade, depending on your trading strategy, learn from mistakes then you will become a professional trader but all that requires a long process

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kaisa

Activity: 560
Merit: 145

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:44:33 PM

You can definitely short Bitcoin, but I would really not recommend it if you want cryptocurrency to succeed. People shorting BTC on Bitmex is one of the major contributes to the bear run that we are currently experiencing. So if you want short term gains, go for it, but if you want to see your money possibly massively multiply, then just trade bullish.
Right ... most people choose to exit when the market goes down and back when the market goes up. The risk of following a market downturn is very high and results in your money being lost, but there is one safer way to reduce the market such as trading practically / scalping.
CryptoIyke
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 06:36:31 PM

A trader's target is to load up while market drops and sell as it goes up, the reality however is that nobody knows how deep a market could go, so usually the ideal thing is to buy as market drops and buy gradually down, though this may not always be favorable but it is a good trading strategy

namcunguyen

Activity: 412
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:40:23 PM

When the market is crypto volatile i think the biggest beneficiaries are investors and speculators as well as traders. Because they take advantage of the market volatility and get rich in a short time. So when the market drops we can make a profit if we have reasonable strategy and good knowledge of the market.
Cointoli

Activity: 239

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:50:05 PM

If you have good technical knowledge, then you can invest well when the market drops because there will be rallies in the downtrend of the market. This is an opportunity for those with a good technical analytical skill, and leveraged investment is also a way to invest in the down market.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:00:52 PM

Actually if you are a professional investor, you can earn money both in the bull market and down point. The most boring is a market siderway, not the market down.

In strong declines, there is always the opportunity to go a long way in the opposite direction, so anyone who knows how to play in a down market will be rich quick in a bull market.

The important thing in a bearish market is the trend reversal, so remember that in the bearish market and as close to the important support points you should put extremely short SL. For this reason, you can lose 8 out of 10 orders, but just succeed 2 orders, you will get back all, even profitable.

So for a professional investor, you can make money even in a strong down market.

Prepare yourself for a solid strategy and psychology. Good luck ! Kiss Kiss

Its difficult to make money when market is drop.I can't even get my payments for my bounties because my tokens have no value.Some dont give payments because they have big loses and they calledit scam.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:28:09 AM

Actually if you are a professional investor, you can earn money both in the bull market and down point. The most boring is a market siderway, not the market down.

In strong declines, there is always the opportunity to go a long way in the opposite direction, so anyone who knows how to play in a down market will be rich quick in a bull market.

The important thing in a bearish market is the trend reversal, so remember that in the bearish market and as close to the important support points you should put extremely short SL. For this reason, you can lose 8 out of 10 orders, but just succeed 2 orders, you will get back all, even profitable.

So for a professional investor, you can make money even in a strong down market.

Its difficult to make money when market is drop.I can't even get my payments for my bounties because my tokens have no value.Some dont give payments because they have big loses and they calledit scam.

In the world of crypto we have to be knowledgeable and wise enough on investing, in order to evade scammers. We should have a lot of wisdom dealing the possibilities of getting losses in the fund we spent by capitalization. We can make money in downfall, just take the risk of holding the coins as it can make profitably in the future when the market reach its stability. The more we keep more coins, the merrier we gain properous profits as well. Be aware and more careful on deliberating in investing, to evade scammers.
rebrik7

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:04:58 AM

Fully agree with this words. If you can make right predictions about market moves - up or down, then there is no difference in which direction the rate will go, you can still make money on it.
And the worst thing on the market is exactly the siderway, not the fall, that's for sure. Even scalping become harder.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
taekwondoma

Activity: 140

Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:59:39 AM

You can make money in trading when the market decreases, you can use experience and knowledge in the market today to act with a newer investment strategy.

BTC BitwayBTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
────────  DiscordInstagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook   ────────
GREATLOVE

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:43:00 PM

Can you make money when the market is drops for me is no you want earn or make a lot of money even profit its to low but you can buy do the lowest price now and sell it in high price.
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:53:44 PM

Don't just depend on the bounty. You can't live just by hitting on doing campaigns. Some of us make money, but there are also some of them who don't. There is possibility to make money when the market is drop. You have to find even the slightest opportunity to be able to make a profit in the future.

Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:01:29 PM

if you ask, Can you make money when the market goes down? then the answer can be, nothing is impossible in the world of trade, depending on your trading strategy, learn from mistakes then you will become a professional trader but all that requires a long process

There is always a good opportunity for profit even though the market is dropping, if we pay attention to the market, it is normal if the increase per day reaches tens of percent and altcoins is the solution to profit when the market drop.

prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:15:48 PM

I'm able to make money when I'm able to make money when I can use it when the value of the price decreases during the fall of the currency, which I can still buy and use to buy extra currencies with the sale capital, even then I have increased the price and price once more Because it is not usually going to be below the price, it will return once again to recover the rate.
cfif123

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:47:53 PM

You can make money in trading when the market decreases, you can use experience and knowledge in the market today to act with a newer investment strategy.
but if I am to earn income when the market has drastically decreased then I will take part in the campaign bounty, because that's where I can earn money even though I have to wait long enough to get the results
rebrik7

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:57:26 PM

but if I am to earn income when the market has drastically decreased then I will take part in the campaign bounty, because that's where I can earn money even though I have to wait long enough to get the results
Oh, yes, this another way to earn money, and it doesn't matter if the market is falling or growing.
I didn’t even think about it at first. On the mind is now only longs and shorts Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:01:36 AM

Experienced can make money even in the bearish market or when the price is falling. You must have good knowledge on technical analysis and shorting to become successful on it. Actually some make their money this way. In the process of shorting, traders and investors are called bears because they earned their profit during bear market. Whether an asset increases or decreases, there is an opportunity to make money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  

Jump to: