Bitcoin Forum
July 17, 2019, 03:53:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.0 [Torrent] (New!)

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🌟😍[MVP RELEASED]🔥C Ξ Y B I T - EXCHANGE WITH REALTIME TOKEN BUYBACK 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 749 times)
ceybit

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:21:56 PM

I think it is a good new innovation by creating the first exchange in Sri Lanka, so brave I think. With the concept of the first exchange, I'm sure that many investors will be interested in this new exchange, especially those who are from Sri Lanka to move forward into something new and modern technology. Just make a plan to join their private sale and token sale to get more bonus.

Thank you for your support Smiley

We are already beginning to see people approach us to meet us and discuss about the exchange. 🚀🔥
Definitely little by little the word is getting around. 🔥

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
ceybit

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:42:07 PM

we always expect the best for this project, hopefully everything will go according to plan so that this project will achieve its success, I am sure the team in this project will always try the best until later this project can be successful with many investors who join.

Thanks for you positive comments and support Smiley🚀

ceybit

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:10:45 PM

I see that this project is a great project and I hope that the future will be a lot of support for this project to be successful.

Thanks 🚀

We are working towards releasing our MVP, hope to achieve some confidence in everyone at that point.  Smiley
LankaJay

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:26:02 AM

This looks interesting. I think with the success of the project it will be highly beneficial for the Sri Lankan people especially. As I'm a Sri Lankan citizen I wish much success to the project. I think sooner we will able to hear more success stories about the project.
ceybit

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:58:30 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2018, 03:18:33 PM by ceybit

This looks interesting. I think with the success of the project it will be highly beneficial for the Sri Lankan people especially. As I'm a Sri Lankan citizen I wish much success to the project. I think sooner we will able to hear more success stories about the project.

Thanks we are working to ensure it will become a success, as with all countries regulatory concerns are present. Ceybit is working to ensure compliance standards are met. Ceybit is building a suite of products at multiple levels to help people of Sri Lanka obtain cryptocurrency. Our mobile wallet will key key to helping spread adoption globally, which facilitates cash transactions on the Ceybit network Smiley

Ceybit's effort is staring from Sri Lanka, and will be expanding to other nations in east asia such as Malaysia, Philippines and Indonesia. 🚀
Rodiob

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:03:57 PM

Nice website, seems like a good project
Suharjo

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:18:38 PM

a very good project and has a neat concept that has a vision and mission that aims to make CYBT become the main reference assets in the world of cryptocurrency, hopefully successful projects and platforms are widely used in the country of Sri Lanka
ceybit

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:22:13 PM

Nice website, seems like a good project

Thanks  Smiley It was built from the ground up by our UI/UX engineer.

Please join us on telegram, there is a 10 USD bounty for first 1000 members Smiley🚀

We are working to make a strong community of supporters  Smiley

https://t.me/joinchat/Hoftaw6q443zTZr6gNpTmA

ceybit

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:32:07 PM

a very good project and has a neat concept that has a vision and mission that aims to make CYBT become the main reference assets in the world of cryptocurrency, hopefully successful projects and platforms are widely used in the country of Sri Lanka

Thank you for such wonderful words of support  Smiley🚀

We are so excited to make our vision a reality  Smiley

Please if you haven't already join us on telegram (bounties are still active  Smiley)

https://t.me/joinchat/Hoftaw6q443zTZr6gNpTmA
ceybit

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:24:08 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2018, 04:36:29 PM by ceybit

Translation bounties are available.

USD 930 (30,000 CYBT) worth of tokens for ANN thread and One pager translations can be claimed.

😍Open to negotiations. 🚀🚀

nabilapimpo

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:39:08 AM

I see many who give positive comments towards this project and hopefully make the passion for the team in developing the projects.

A I R W A L L E T │    The Gold Standard of Airdrops  
 ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
ceybit

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:30:59 PM

let's support this project so that its future can achieve its success easily and maximally it's a shame also if this sebagu project should fail so its just forward. always hope the best for the team involved in this project.

Thank you for your kind words  Smiley
ceybit

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:51:20 PM

We have a new press release on Blockonomi  Smiley

https://blockonomi.com/ceybit-private-sale/
ceybit

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:37:19 PM

We also have another good article from our Indian community of supporters  Smiley

https://coincrunch.in/2018/05/31/sri-lankas-first-cryptocurrency-exchange-launches-ico/

🚀🚀
Cryptogodd

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:28:53 AM
Last edit: June 09, 2018, 11:49:51 AM by Cryptogodd

What is the exchange rate in USD when it goes on sale? Can I buy in usd or just ETH?
ceybit

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:51:47 AM

What is the exchange rate in USD when it goes on sale? Can I buy in usd or just ETH?

The exchange rate Will vary depending on the stage:

Visit our website for more info:

https://www.ceybit.net/token-sale.html

Private sales are now live! Smiley
ceybit

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:11:18 AM

An article about us on Bitcoin Exchange Guide:

https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/ceybit-exchange-cybt-token/

Smiley🚀

ceybit

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:59:12 AM

The video is being produced and is on its way  Smiley

mullzerwar

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:07:52 AM

I'm really interested in their offer or feature "BUYING BACK CYBT IN REALTIME". This plan may lead them to stabilize the coin price and volume on the market. I also realize that this coin is the first own Exchange in Sri Lanka. If it brings the country name (wherever the office and developer), I'm sure that more people may like the Ceybit concept.
brjameng

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:41:56 AM

Just checking on the bounty thread, but it seem not fully ready for registration.
The information about each bounty is still TBA, Well just wait for a moment for the complete information to be ready.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.