Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:20:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Currency has theability to remove poverty.  (Read 645 times)
ylnar123

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:21:56 AM

Crypto has gained a significant value in recent time. And I have seen some people who have been able to wash out their miserable by trading in crypto.  In this point I believe crypto has the value than can remove poverty from a country. What is your thought?? Have you seen anyone who have been rich by Crypto??

Crypto might be able to take people from poverty, that is if they are willing to take the risk in trading and the risk of volatility it has. Willingness to learn new ways to earn is also the best way to move out of poverty.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Docbee

Activity: 822
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:24:53 AM

It has the ability to remove poverty the problem is that we are the world where the rich people don't want the poor to leave their status because they won't have an errand boy anymore.
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:28:39 AM

Crypto has gained a significant value in recent time. And I have seen some people who have been able to wash out their miserable by trading in crypto.  In this point I believe crypto has the value than can remove poverty from a country. What is your thought?? Have you seen anyone who have been rich by Crypto??

I think not. your assumption is too naïve to see from a small scale only. imagine a country having many human souls. and poverty in a country can be eradicated due to government participation in developing economies and increasing job opportunities. Crypto is the solution in today's virtual business. and this will require capital, knowledge, insight and certainly a considerable time. and this you should know.

rosycrypto12

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:48:44 AM

According to me  crypto and poverty can't be linked . People who are really under poverty, don't have access to basic amenities like computer , laptop or smartphone . I would say cryptocurrency helps lower middle class people but not the people under poverty. Also Cryptocurrency can help people earn money, but it still depend on your capability to trade and invest in cryptomarket.

TropicalDog17

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:11:45 PM

I think crypto sphere can even solve this problem in the future. There will be a time when poor people will be having computers, just because those computers will be priceless. At that time cryptocurrency will help such people so much.
Stac

Activity: 419

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:19:14 PM

Yes crypto currency has the ability to remove poverty and unemployment issues from the world as it provide source of income, there are companies offering bitcoins as mode of payment and many freelance jobs on programming languages and those who are into software side will be able to contribute their skills in exchange of crypto currencies which provides a source of income and eliminate hunger and poverty from the land. Therefore crypto currencies can be considered as a life saver and can improve their standard of living which helps in uplifting the economic conditions of the world.

Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:20:18 PM

Cryptocurrencies can make some order in this chaos of global economy where powerful people takes all while the billions of people lives on the edge. Cryptocurrencies can be a tool that people needs, for better wealth distribution, for managing contracts that we have.
Cryptocurrencies alone are just a tool in peoples hand, how will be used and for what is yet to be seen, but if you put right commands technology can do good for all of us.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
meusyou

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 10:21:00 PM

There are many who have made fortune in the cryptospace and I'm sure of many more in the future. But it's not automatical dear, you need to learn alot of trading skills and ability to identify good projects is key.

Thanks

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
lovemsngr

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:41:27 PM

I think cryptocurrency can help the world to remove poverty, but the question of the time keeps alive. There always were a lot of people. Our governments are just trying to solve the cancer problem, rather helping poor people.
Storeplex

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:14:01 PM

I think cryptocurrency can definitely provide people with an opportunity to potentially get out of poverty or at least improve their lives. Although I worry that if it ever becomes mainstream like FIAT money, wouldn't we then have the same problems we have now? As everything will have a value and a price. Venezuela is a great example though of how crypto has helped people survive in a society that is collapsing economically.
Pamela1966

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 05:22:21 PM

Crypto for sure is potentially tackling poverty in some regions, anyone who's is trading diligently and wisely will surely be smiling to the bank and be financially independent and the one hunting for bounty if they can work hard and be creative with what they do surely one can be earning his/her living comfortably.
Have I seen anyone who have been rich by crypto?  Yes my friend that introduced me to this forum and he's averagely rich now
PsylockReborn

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:31:15 PM

Crypto has gained a significant value in recent time. And I have seen some people who have been able to wash out their miserable by trading in crypto.  In this point I believe crypto has the value than can remove poverty from a country. What is your thought?? Have you seen anyone who have been rich by Crypto??

Poverty is everywhere. There are always poor people in every country that we live in and we can't do anything about it since some of these guys chose to be in that position. I may be born poor because my parents are poor but it would be my fault if I'd die poor so right now I'm working my ass off and trying to invest in crypto as much as I can to have more profit in the future and save those for my family and my retirement.

Bitcoin is not made to solve poverty. Poverty will always be there. There's no rich if there's no poor people.
gabchuks
Copper Member

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:34:15 PM

Yes of course crypto currency do have that capabilities of ending poverty but then it can put you into bankruptcy so I think you need to be careful when investing funds
SilverChromia

Activity: 357

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:43:56 PM

Yes indeed. we all know that and i did see too also that thing in myself because you will not believe that too much on that thing until you havent try it yourself in prove it how it will be good to one country to remove the poverty and help the poors to stand up in their own feets. we know that crypto currency that is not too hard to understand if you will just focus on it and keep believing on it with your own hearts. and if you do have a lot of patience in the end you will gain a lot of profit.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     Pre-sale: December 2018
██ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
Enzos

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:35:44 AM

This phenomenon should be said too much. There are too many to rely on cryptocurrency to get rich. This is a very good investment.

Xxmodded

Activity: 2254
Merit: 309

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:42:35 PM

no, not like what you say. poverty is the problem of a nation and a state that is responsible for it. some people get rich on the investments they make in the crypto industry and that's perfectly natural. there are many and varied benefits that you can get. but the problem is, knowledge, experience, education and capital become unity in engagement in the crypto industry.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:27:17 AM

Crypto might be able to take people from poverty, that is if they are willing to take the risk in trading and the risk of volatility it has. Willingness to learn new ways to earn is also the best way to move out of poverty.
I feel it is even important that anyone who is investing in cryptocurrency should at least be able to learn some pretty good ways they can at least trade so as to be able to get the best from the market.

It does not really have to be day trading, or short term, it may still be a very long term trading with just the purpose of following trend to at least take advantage of the fluctuations to own more position. However, I understand not everyone can trade or have the zeal to do so, but it is a plus and from my own mentality, any area of investment you find yourself, find ways you can get the best from it.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Haley craft

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:29:17 AM

I think crypto money markets won't change most of the fiscal problems.
On the contrary, the encrypted money market will, to some extent, widen the wealth gap.

semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:29:36 AM

No it cannot remove the poverty of all the people because the profit of one trader is actually loss from another so we can't expect everyone to become rich through crypto trading but it can helpful for early investors and knowledgeable traders to make money in short time.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:29:59 PM

Cryptocurrency has made many people happy and rich. For many, it has become not only the main job, but also an entertaining hobby. As the cryptocurrency continues to evolve, it will make many even happier.
It depends on each person though, as I have seen how it has made those who think it is a get rich quick scheme, got a loan, invested at the peak by joining FOMO and now drained totally, wishing they never got to hear about it.

Yes, for those who understand what it all entails and are able to invest wisely, it actually has helped them hugely in the long term, but for those who were dumb, they just got poorer by their own mentality, not cryptocurrency that made them that way though.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: