Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:38:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Currency has theability to remove poverty.  (Read 645 times)
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:54:18 AM

cryptocurrency give a new way for people to make money with doing many ways related with cryptocurrency. we can be the investor, trader, holder, or even for just take a look what is happening in the market. maybe cryptocurrency have the ability to remove poverty but it depends on that person and if he can work in many ways, then I am sure that he has a chance to make money from cryptocurrency.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Balab01

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

B пoиcкe

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:54:40 AM

At some point it does make sense, but just imagine how many are there who are so poor and how can it be solved just by cryptocurrency. It can help, but not solve. 

*** Paбiв дo paю нe пycкaють! ***
Mezze

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:25:46 PM

At some point it does make sense, but just imagine how many are there who are so poor and how can it be solved just by cryptocurrency. It can help, but not solve. 

How exactly will crypto eradicate poverty?
Please explain.
markk94

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:33:13 PM

Crypto definitely could help people make money from it. Not just in trading world, but like this forum that offer many bounties to join. People that have difficulties to join any job in the real world could try to join in this crypto world. Definitely help for much people that jobless.
Ahiaba

Activity: 447
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:38:40 PM

Bitcoin and crypto currency in general has the power to reduce poverty in the society only if the people are ready to invest their money and time in Bitcoin and altcoins in general because that is only then they can be liberated from poverty.
rajdeep12

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:34:28 PM

I think crypto and poverty can't be linked . Poverty is a problem of nation and a state.that is responsible for it .There are many benefits that you can get from crypto . but the
problem is Knowledge , experience, education and capital are required in crypto industry .People who are under poverty does not have access to basic eminities like computers , laptop,or smartphone . I would say crypto currency helps lower middle class people and not the ones who are under poverty .
Mezze

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:29:02 PM

Bitcoin and crypto currency in general has the power to reduce poverty in the society only if the people are ready to invest their money and time in Bitcoin and altcoins in general because that is only then they can be liberated from poverty.

How can a poor person invest in anything when that person's only thought is how to make enough money to feed it's family?
Smart people invest the money that they can afford to lose.
Idiots take loans to invest.
Poor people struggle to survive, for them investing is not possible.
safem

Activity: 454
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 12:43:22 PM

I strongly agree with you that cryptocurrency has the ability to remove poverty. This is already happening in some countries that have embraced cryptocurrency and encouraged their citizens to participate. I believe cryptocurrency is a safe digital currency business that  can make someone who is nothing to become something. I know of a friend who couldn't afford three square meals before, but today through his participation in cryptocurrency , he has gotten landed property  and even sponsoring his siblings to school through his profits from crypto . Cryptocurrency changed the poverty story of his life.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
3kpk3

Activity: 896
Merit: 148

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:46:46 PM

I agree with you op. It is completely possible for cryptocurrencies to eliminate poverty, but the biggest barrier to this happening is the governments themselves since majority of the world governments oppose Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency market due to different reasons. Majority of the world governments need to somehow soften their stance on crypto and focus on the advantages of cryptocurrencies rather than focusing on its disadvantages.

Mezze

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:53:26 PM

I strongly agree with you that cryptocurrency has the ability to remove poverty. This is already happening in some countries that have embraced cryptocurrency and encouraged their citizens to participate. I believe cryptocurrency is a safe digital currency business that  can make someone who is nothing to become something. I know of a friend who couldn't afford three square meals before, but today through his participation in cryptocurrency , he has gotten landed property  and even sponsoring his siblings to school through his profits from crypto . Cryptocurrency changed the poverty story of his life.

Yes, we all love the success stories but what about the majority that lost more than it made?
m.mendoza

Activity: 321
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:57:15 PM

Crypto has gained a significant value in recent time. And I have seen some people who have been able to wash out their miserable by trading in crypto.  In this point I believe crypto has the value than can remove poverty from a country. What is your thought?? Have you seen anyone who have been rich by Crypto??

I have no idea that crypto can eliminate poverty. Indeed many people who become rich because of crypto, but actually that makes it rich is effort and hard work, crypto is only one way to achieve success. So, that can change the poverty in a person that is the desire to try and work hard.

maybe i think yes that cryptocurrency has a theability to remove poverty because there are a lot of people who doesn't have a permanent job and unstable in life and i think with the help of crypto they might be change and turn into good life and be stable because i know some people who become successful in life with the help of crypto. thats why i think crypto can change life and reduce poverty.
hachiman13

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:10:46 PM

Crypto has gained a significant value in recent time. And I have seen some people who have been able to wash out their miserable by trading in crypto.  In this point I believe crypto has the value than can remove poverty from a country. What is your thought?? Have you seen anyone who have been rich by Crypto??

There are some who got rich through cryptocurrencies. Though they were educated in the first place and were just unable to get a decent job so learning the technicalities and how to earn from it are much easier compared to the majority of people in the poverty line which lacks education. Without a doubt it would be hard for them, that being said, I haven't seen anyone here achieve such feat.
Balorck

Activity: 105

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:41:23 PM

I believe that cryptocurrency is one of the opportunities to earn with your own head without any investments! therefore, I believe that poverty will always be! after all, some know how to earn, and some do not! That's all she wrote
tayecrypto

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:59:22 PM

Yes I agree with you on this....i made alot on crypt during lending days and I see positive changes in my life... I know how I was before I get involved in crypto life.  Crypto has Change my life positively.
Jimboqs

Activity: 181

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:03:02 PM

no, I did not see who would have gotten rich in cryptocurrency. and I think that the cryptocurrency will not solve the problem of poverty in the country.
Chacon994

Activity: 169

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:04:18 PM

Yes, I believe that electronic money can completely eradicate poverty. The poor will have jobs that earn a lot of money with electronic money and they even just sit at home can also make money.
Hughes_Ryan

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:08:05 PM

Yes, I agree with your opinion. I was also a poor person, and since knowing about the appearance of bitcoin through a friend of mine, I now have a lot of assets
Howard1102

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:09:38 PM

Electronic money is a double-edged sword. I think sometimes electronic money will make some people poorer. Nevertheless, since electronic money is created, many people make money
PayneCharity

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:11:19 PM

I do not agree; electronic money can only make a profit if you know electronic money. Newbies always lose money with electronic money, so it will not help to alleviate poverty
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:12:44 PM

I'm not sure about this. If e-money can eliminate poverty, no one in the world will be poor. Since bitcoin and electronic money are created, the poor are still very much

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: