Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:04:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can crytocurrency reduce Global Poverty ?  (Read 738 times)
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 06:47:29 PM

Well its up to if the cryptocurrency has that amount of potential
Global poverty is a huge issue around the world

Even with a decentralized and a transparent system, that is still hard to fix issue like Global poverty
Although we can make a decentralized and fair pool fund to help but it takes time

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
usantosdavis425

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:03:31 AM

it's hard to predict this. By growth or recession in one country, it depends on the management and administration of the state. Electronic money or technology are only supported blockchain and make more transparent the economy. Certainly electronic money is the direction of the future, an international currency
guffie

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:19:00 AM

This may be very difficult because global poverty is the responsibility of each country. And everyone is also not necessarily be with Cryptocurrency technology. This technology was developed by those who are familiar with this technology. So many smart people who enter the crypto and do his work in the crypto world.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:26:56 AM

The crypto currency already gives many opportunities for earning. If all projects will reward users for loyalty, then global poverty will wane less. After all, even simple walks along the street can be connected with the blockchain.
I think this will be the hardest thing to do. However, I agree that cryptocurrency can provide income, but the problem is that everyone cannot use cryptocurrency as a place to get money because they have limited knowledge in technology issues. Usually people who don't have a good economy will find it difficult to learn about technology, so I will make cryptocurrency very difficult to reduce poverty in the world.
azzag0000

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:44:58 AM

I think it's possible, but it depends on the country too, this can help many people, especially in less developed areas. I personally live poor and now become better since I joined Crypto.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:48:59 AM

Well its up to if the cryptocurrency has that amount of potential. Global poverty is a huge issue around the world. Even with a decentralized and a transparent system, that is still hard to fix issue like Global poverty. Although we can make a decentralized and fair pool fund to help but it takes time.

In my own view, blockchain and cryptocurrency can have a role to play in the fight against poverty but it does not mean that this is the ONE that will end global poverty. Blockchain can bring in more transparency and maybe more participation from the government and the people. However, in all cases we have to remember that it is not just the system we are talking here but also the fact that human nature is always there and that can be the weak link that can jeopardize everything. The fight on poverty is not a simple thing as it should be the fight of everybody together with all the sectors of the society and the government. This is not an easy task as there are so many variables involved.
Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:53:37 AM

The crypto currency already gives many opportunities for earning. If all projects will reward users for loyalty, then global poverty will wane less. After all, even simple walks along the street can be connected with the blockchain.
I think this will be the hardest thing to do. However, I agree that cryptocurrency can provide income, but the problem is that everyone cannot use cryptocurrency as a place to get money because they have limited knowledge in technology issues. Usually people who don't have a good economy will find it difficult to learn about technology, so I will make cryptocurrency very difficult to reduce poverty in the world.
Cryptocurrency didnt provide income to anyone, it's a currency, it's not a company or anything, if there's someone making a job for people then it's the community that make that idea to real life. I see so many people are talking like cryptocurrency is a job but NO
satoshi himself said that cryptocurrency is basically a money with digital advantage. people just get everything wrong in this matter.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Hungds94

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:58:33 AM

This topic is interesting! I know some cryptocurrency project has the idea to reduce the poverty, but I think they need a long time to do it. It is not realistic. I dont think cryptocurrency can do anything for poor people.
Hungds94

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:24:51 AM

it's hard to predict this. By growth or recession in one country, it depends on the management and administration of the state. Electronic money or technology are only supported blockchain and make more transparent the economy. Certainly electronic money is the direction of the future, an international currency
Yes, in some country, this development is the chance for rich people enrich and increase their wealthy. I cant say for sure but some people in government join this exchange and take the benefit so much
Gurjasmeet
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:40:39 PM

I think crypto currency reduce the global poverty, if the market have stabilitythat is not possible. whenever blockchain can download it.but it will be possible when people are educated.
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:55:41 PM

As good as cryptocurrencies sound when it comes to the financial sector of economies it is not magic and it cannot end global poverty as long as there are greedy people in the world, there will always be global poverty. Cryptos just help to bridge the gap when it comes to how easy it is for people to access the currencies that they need but there will always be people who hoard the money for themselves and leaving others without.
parkraol

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:19:16 PM

Possible. If every ICO or project has the purpose of helping the poor, I believe that many will be given the opportunity to develop oneself. Some great things started small. If anyone has to initiate, I believe that others will follow. Atleast cryptocurrency is part of the of significance and innovation.  Life has a purpose.  This is possible if each one works together. The whole world should support things of good purpose and not for personal interests only. This can be of great help to global poverty.
altcoinMyr

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:29:20 PM

If every blessing that we receive has the purpose of helping the poor, I believe that the poverty will be reduced.  Anyone should have the heart of helping the world to become a better place to live.

mari12

Activity: 103

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:51:27 PM

Well, I see the things that are being done through the effect of cryptocurrencies, and with the right thoughts and efforts, a project can be developed for the sole purpose of this, and global poverty can actually be reduced. I think that with cryptocurrency, there are a lot that can be achieved if we walk and work towards it.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:05:49 AM

I think if every people can join in the cryptocurrency and they can get many coins in their wallet or in the exchanges and they can learn more about cryptocurrency, it will give them the opportunity to make their life better because they will have a chance to make money. and if they can earn money from the cryptocurrency, I think soon, people can reduce the poverty in one city and if it can apply in all country, then I think it will reduce the global poverty as they can earn more money from the cryptocurrency.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:19:50 AM

Well its up to if the cryptocurrency has that amount of potential
Global poverty is a huge issue around the world

Even with a decentralized and a transparent system, that is still hard to fix issue like Global poverty
Although we can make a decentralized and fair pool fund to help but it takes time
You know that cryptocurrency has a function not only for currency right? cryptocurrency also has other functions as an investment or even a barn of money and profits, there are possible benefits that can be obtained and from there you can use it to improve your finances and reduce poverty
Spotlessvillian

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:02:55 AM

Yes, crytocurrencies can reduce global poverty thanks to their decentrilized nature. Decentralization allows not one person, but many network users to make decisions and participate in the process of regulating this area. Thus, not one person or a group of people has power, but there are thousands and millions of people who are able to decide and take responsibility for their decisions.

Yes ofcourse crytocurrency can reduce global poverty.. they allows all people to participate into this kind of bussiness.. anyone can join here in cryto world.. anyone can join bounty campainges anyone can do trading also mining..
mh6e

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:11:46 AM

We know that Blockchain is making big waves among wealthy investors, But Do you think blockchain and cryptocurrency have the potential to benefit the people who are living in underdeveloped or developing countries and are in desperate need of secure, reliable, and affordable financial services ?

Based on what is happening now I think yes. Cryptocurrency helps a lot for those people who want to do business but short in terms of capital. Due to this bounty campaigns people can start earning by using their time and effort only. Then convert it to cash or to invest in trading and buying coins. So if people just have enough knowledge about this process it helps their financial situation.
sadiem

Activity: 204

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:30:42 AM

I think not because of all those who join this crypto on average those with lots of money. So they are interested in investing in crypto. A lot of people who don't have the capital certainly will run into trouble. And we have to start from the bottom. And many of the countries that until now have not been able to overcome poverty.
Redg85

Activity: 258
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 04:03:46 AM

Hello mate! Not a significant change for a short period of time maybe, but it really can for a long term vision. Blockchain or cryptocurrency has been playing a big role in huge online businesses and services that helps many people aroud the globe. Making their lives more efficient and easy. And i hope crypto reach more people in the future. Cheers!

DABANKING  - The Decentralized Gaming Platform
▸ Minning DAA Token NOW, Earn ETH Lifetime!◂
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: