Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:28:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why red again. It should slowly turn green  (Read 2675 times)
bitekoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:22:29 PM

I understand your frustration, but it is indeed interesting we feel this way only when the market is crashing and not ecstatically gaining like the first week of January.
There are so many good and promising projects out there. If you are willing to weather the storms then placing your trust in a solid product like Gifts, Rentberry, and even the upcoming Eterbase you will sleep easy and have financed a great product with growth potential.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IFK

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:32:22 PM

I think the bulls will win and the market will go up soon. We saw what bitcoin is capable of and we must believe that the bull rally will begin very soon.
nisya

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:45:50 AM

I think our time will come soon to buy a cheap price coin because right now, the trend it seems to want to go down and it shows with many altcoins that are in red. but I hope that if the price is going to down, it will not down too deep because if this is happening, we are going to go back to the lower price again and it will be difficult to get increase again.
biletskiy

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:37:34 AM

Bear in mind that cryptomarkets is in a regular up and down scenario and that's also a proof how volatile the market would be and maybe because we are not yet done with the bearish trend so we expect a rise for a short term and falls down again and again.
This is crypto life, nothing to expect more in ups without considering dumps.  The two things are always a part of us,  we eventually experience loss and gain. This is big challenge for all crypto traders and investors,  having unstabilize market we definitely see red and green all the times, and we shall accept it.

The cryptocurrency market is always volatile. For instance, in the morning it can be green but close to the evening we can see that all of the tokens are down.
kalashnikovski

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:48:02 PM

We  can waiting a growing soon but it will be depends  of a lot factors. If whales will be send bitcoin smaller than 4000 than correction can be long time. Look at the graph  BTC. We will not to see support levels under 4000
dutchlincoln

Activity: 434
Merit: 30

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:54:54 AM

i thought we'd finally would go uphill now after a crappy first 6 months. I really get annoyed to se it dump downhill AGAIN... never reaching a previous peak is what worries me the most... It looks like a ball that bounces up and down, losing energy in each down, not to reach a previous high. We all know where that ends.... A flat roll, beeeeeeeeeeep: dead. Angry
lllaqpt

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:02:03 AM

So it turns, after yesterday's horror today already green indicators. And tomorrow we need to prepare for new corrections, here everything is relative and practically there is no stability.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
VBCryp@

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:09:33 AM

That is when the coin drops to a minimum, buying from investors is always necessary, they believe that the price is low and when the purchase amount increases, the market will increase again.
Deku

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:16:32 PM

That is when the coin drops to a minimum, buying from investors is always necessary, they believe that the price is low and when the purchase amount increases, the market will increase again.
but we don't know when the market will recover ?,
unfortunately the price has dropped dramatically
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:36:39 PM

I find it weird that people are like "Why red again. It should slowly turn green" and "BTC cannot fall below 6k usd". There are no guarantees with cryptocurrency investing, you just have to play with the money you are willing to lose.

Litefoxx1698

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:33:57 PM

I think all will be fine because we see many sings that market start slow recovering and of course we want this could be faster but I am happy to see even such speed)

★━━━━━━★★  Z-POP DREAM  ★★━━━━━━★
/━/━━━//★ GROW TALENT CREATE STAR ★\\━━━\━\
WHITEPAPERWEBSITETELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK
robocarpolitv

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 05:41:26 PM

because we cant predict 100% chart movement/market movement. all we can do now is buy and hodl for the next bullrun. patience is a key though
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:39:33 PM

because we cant predict 100% chart movement/market movement. all we can do now is buy and hodl for the next bullrun. patience is a key though
in fact, there are a lot of incomprehensible situations on the crypto-currency market today. as if all the circumstances correspond to the positive development of the crypto-currency business, but we see a completely different market trend.
Litefoxx1698

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:54:14 PM

Now it becomes clear to everyone that serious profits are available only to large professional participants - investors who are ready to invest millions.

★━━━━━━★★  Z-POP DREAM  ★★━━━━━━★
/━/━━━//★ GROW TALENT CREATE STAR ★\\━━━\━\
WHITEPAPERWEBSITETELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK
martyns

Activity: 840
Merit: 137

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 06:10:16 PM

Cryptocurrency has high fluctuations so the movement and price changes are very fast changing ... depending on crypto conditions themselves.
like negative news, crypto is very allergic to it. if a negative incident occurs among crypto then all investors will quickly sell their assets immediately. and crypto interest will decrease.
KyberJaxx

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:11:11 PM

the market is very unpredictable. Many people think that now the market should grow and it does not grow. I think the growth will begin after September 30

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
https://www.betformcoin.io/
Allmdl

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:57:09 PM

This market is constantly falling and rising. We have not worry because the market has fallen again. We must believe that he will soon rise again!
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:54:03 PM

This market is constantly falling and rising. We have not worry because the market has fallen again. We must believe that he will soon rise again!

When large whales release their claws from the crypto-currency market, then the market will begin to recover. It is very strange that with the growth of the capitalization of the crypto currency, the market is in a bad state. Based on this I believe that this is all an artificial manipulation.
HELLOFF

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:33:23 PM

No one can predict when the green grass will grow with certainty we just need to try and hope, that in the crypto market will bring fresh air.
I can not even imagine what it takes to make the crypto-currency market begin to recover. As if all conditions for growth are there, but the results are completely different.
ooeygooeygold

Activity: 465

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:48:52 AM

When large whales release their claws from the crypto-currency market, then the market will begin to recover. It is very strange that with the growth of the capitalization of the crypto currency, the market is in a bad state. Based on this I believe that this is all an artificial manipulation.
There are clear signs of a recovery of the cryptocurrency market and I believe the market is waiting for good news to break out and attract more investment. Make long-term investment in the market so that investors can feel more comfortable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: