Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:07:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it the best time to invest on ETH  (Read 31670 times)
melted349

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:54:02 AM

I think we already done to the bottom maybe it's good time to invest ethereum now and hold until December it can triple or more our profit.

How can you sure that ethereum can be triple or more until December? We all know ethereum are the most popular altcoin  that had a great platforms and I know it have a big role in crypto but it is hard to predict on what will be the price of all cryptos before the end of the year.
biddicoin

Activity: 1077

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:56:38 AM

Yes........ U will notice that price is increasing, little by little........ The ball is in your court...... It still depends on you Cox of your expectation on ur eth...... I can say Eth is still a very promising coin.....

Soon Ethereum will start growing faster, and the guys that were not in time to buy this cryptocurrency when it was cheap enough will have many regrets. It is better to use this period for investing in ETH.
after buying that coin you have to be patient
all coins are down now, they need some times to growing

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
passivebesiege

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 07:03:42 AM

I think we already done to the bottom maybe it's good time to invest ethereum now and hold until December it can triple or more our profit.

How can you sure that ethereum can be triple or more until December? We all know ethereum are the most popular altcoin  that had a great platforms and I know it have a big role in crypto but it is hard to predict on what will be the price of all cryptos before the end of the year.

Yes and it have a great potential in the future.
In this situation, yes it is hard to predict on what will happen the crypto in this coming few months, but I believe before the end of the year it will pumped and the other cryptos.
Siberian Husky

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:04:15 AM

Yes........ U will notice that price is increasing, little by little........ The ball is in your court...... It still depends on you Cox of your expectation on ur eth...... I can say Eth is still a very promising coin.....

Soon Ethereum will start growing faster, and the guys that were not in time to buy this cryptocurrency when it was cheap enough will have many regrets. It is better to use this period for investing in ETH.
after buying that coin you have to be patient
all coins are down now, they need some times to growing

yes, now the market is slowly recovering, so much better now wait patiently until the market fully recovers if you want to invest. I am sure the market will soon recover in the near future.
bornMercurial

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:18:22 AM

according to this, I think it's always never late at this stage, the era of cryptocurrency has just begun.
ETH has a good investment opportunity for the long term. have a strong team development and will benefit you.

supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:34:59 AM

Of course this time is the best time to invest in ethereum, because now the value of ethereum slightly decreased and very appropriate to buy it.
The situation of all crypto is decreasing in price, so it's time to buy as much ethereum or other altcoin that has good potential, as the price will increase in the next few months.

hoangnhungg555

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:55:24 PM

If I think it's a good time to buy so much eth at a price that's going down again, because the price is lately stable and down because btc also goes down, but etherium is currently down and maybe it will not last long so we must buy as much etherium token as possible and keep it in the not-too-distant future. I am sure will give big advantage.
unihamburg

Activity: 411
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:07:28 AM

Actually there are always opportunities in the market and from my point of view this is definitely one of them. A perfect buy-the-dip case to invest on ETH for long term and to get more profits in the future. Regarding this, yes it is the best time to invest on Ethereum
Z_Max

Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:57:59 PM

The price for the Ethereum is $ 450. this is a very competitive price. I think it's better to select the Ethereum from the Altcoins for the purchase.
Li-Fox

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:32:48 PM

I bought the Ethereum for 450 dollars. But now I expect a price below $ 400. All this is connected with attempts to squeeze the market of crypto-currencies below by 20-30%.
Lannie25

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:23:19 AM

Yup, it is a best time to invest on the company of ethereum because the price or amount of it in the market is still in the affordable price that can makes you really profitable in the perfect time.
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:53:00 AM

as of now the ethereum price is now $462 so I think this is the best time to invest in ETH then hold just be patient the price will increase.

adjk7

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:55:17 AM

I don't know what you think, I think it is the best time to invest in Ethereum. Now the value of Ethereum is only $500, which I think is a very low price. I will invest more in Ethereum in the current market.
Alex_marik

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:00:58 AM

Today, on the market, the price of the etherium is very good, it proved to be very stable over the past six months. I think by the end of the year we will see a price of 800 dollars.
Memeicomel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:02:16 AM

Ethereum price is now below 600$. Do you think it is the best time to buy Ethereum now ?

If I think this is a good time to buy despite the unstable market, and for me ethereum for long-term investment.
it's a great time to invest in Ethereum. with Ethereum's continued ability to bring Ethereum into a coin that is very reliable to deploy. because indeed for Ethereum it has many supporters who continue to bring it into coins that have expensive prices then provide a considerable advantage.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
alfacentavr

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 07:05:40 AM

Yes, I agree with many here. Now is a good time to buy ethereum. It will be an investment for a long time. I think its price will go up strongly, but it will be about two or three years later.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:09:42 AM

I think you should buy ethereum now before too late and it will never drop to $410 again. Hold it for long term investment because ethereum has great potential to reach close to bitcoin price. Now every new coins are use ethereum platform, and ethereum getting famous as cryptocurrency trademark not only bitcoin. And ethereum has everuthing to develop in the future.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
bellakrstna

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:18:19 AM

Maybe yes. The market price is not really high, especially eth, so you can use this chance to invest on eth.
After that, keep holding your eth until the price is high. i predict it will be rising in the end of the year
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:32:44 AM

i still don't consider ETH to be at its bottom or even near it. which means the current price may seem low but it is still a bubble and it makes it high. it needs to go a lot lower to reach that bottom where it can start rising up properly again.

but that doesn't mean we can't make profit from it now. there is still mini-pumps  and dead cat bounces that happen in this coin that can be taken advantage of and you can make some profit this way.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:38:09 AM

Now is the best time for you to invest in ethereum and others cryptocurrencies as you can get them very cheap now.  I believe that the future of cryptocurrencies is very bright and those that are able to hold them now are going to make good money in future.  I also believe that ethereum is the future of cryptocurrencies and it is not bad if you can get some of them now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: