Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:00:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it the best time to invest on ETH  (Read 31670 times)
zedaq

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:02:09 PM

This is definitely true, because now is the time when prices for altcoins and BTC are the lowest, or almost the lowest, if you recall, then they were probably lower in the most terrible times, but now everything has become standard, but everyone is waiting for the rise.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:03:03 PM

Ethereum price is now below 600$. Do you think it is the best time to buy Ethereum now ?
Ethereum price is now in $200-220, and i think this is the best time for you invest your money on ethereum for make big profit in the future, because cryptocurrency is very strong and will always grow in the future. I suggest you to hold your Ethereum until 2020.
In May, when the guy was interested in whether the price of $600 was favorable for buying Ethereum, everyone thought that yes, it was a good time, but now on October 3 and the price of Ethereum is $215. It is difficult to imagine what awaits us tomorrow, maybe tomorrow the price will fall even lower. Although I believe that the lower price Ethereum will not fall, because the miners will stop its mining. Today, the mining price of one Ethereum coin is around $170-$180
Hadarula

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:03:49 PM

Ethereum price is now below 600$. Do you think it is the best time to buy Ethereum now ?
i am one hundred per cejt sure that ethereum will grow but if hage doubtbchoose any other coin that looks more reliable to you

EVERID
│ Decentralized platform for a new economy │
Hadarula

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:04:48 PM

Ethereum price is now in $200-220, and i think this is the best time for you invest your money on ethereum for make big profit in the future, because cryptocurrency is very strong and will always grow in the future. I suggest you to hold your Ethereum until 2020.
In May, when the guy was interested in whether the price of $600 was favorable for buying Ethereum, everyone thought that yes, it was a good time, but now on October 3 and the price of Ethereum is $215. It is difficult to imagine what awaits us tomorrow, maybe tomorrow the price will fall even lower. Although I believe that the lower price Ethereum will not fall, because the miners will stop its mining. Today, the mining price of one Ethereum coin is around $170-$180
yes that is right we should not sell ethereum as we have to have a faith in this wonderful cryptocurrency it will he over current crysis

EVERID
│ Decentralized platform for a new economy │
oktana

Activity: 1596
Merit: 281

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 02:03:42 PM

Surely if we see the ETH price below the $ 600 price is really a very cheap price and we can buy it now before all prices change very quickly to the highest level last year, well we can only see the highest price for the benchmark we buy coins with Long-term investment goals because everything that happens to Crypto we will never know whether it will go up or down, which is most important for the ETH because it has a good future and rankings are also pretty good so there is no doubt to buy at this time.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:02:45 PM

Of course, now is the best time to buy ethereum. The price is very sweet.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:21:29 PM

Indeed, Etherium is now at a very low point. There is a high probability that this is the bottom and the price will not go lower. But some strange tension is now hovering on the market and many would like to buy now but are afraid of another fall. Now it is very difficult to predict the further movement of the ETH price, since the market is now very manipulative and is not amenable to any analysis. If you have already bought ETH, it is best to wait for growth and remember that any investment is always a risk.
quleyaro
Copper Member

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:39:42 PM

Now in my opinion is definitely the best time to buy Etherium. I also think that this is not an investment in long-term. Bitcon necessarily unfold in the direction of growth. And Etherium will increase in price several times.
cryptosmoker

Activity: 581
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:30:05 PM

Yeah, I agree with you. The price of ETH is cheap now and I think this is the best time to buy it. I believe that the ETH price will rise at the end of this year. So let's buy ETH in the exchange now before the price becomes more expensive.
jusertvaz

Activity: 428
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:43:23 PM

Now in my opinion is definitely the best time to buy Etherium. I also think that this is not an investment in long-term. Bitcon necessarily unfold in the direction of growth. And Etherium will increase in price several times.
The best time when you had to invest in ETH have long passed. Then it cost $ 2 . But now recently there was a time when the cost was below $ 200. I think that people who have bought the ETH at this price very pleased. I have on balance there are few coins, but to sell I do not intend to . And forum participants suggest the contrary to buy Ethereum and keep up the good prices.

Lerosaeyan6

Activity: 375

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:46:04 PM

I rely heavily on investment coins as the Ethereum. as with the newer development of the Ethereum would be very nice to count on it as the main coin to produce many more advantages that make it the main coin that has a high enough price.

heleng05

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:51:58 PM

Yes I think this is the best time to invest in Ethereum while it has a low value in the market. And it will make our investments grow this year that we make sure that we have a investments to it that we don't regret when the value of Ethereum increase this year.

e@symode

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:03:16 PM

Now is really the best time to invest, because now the prices for ETH are probably the most profitable prices that are on the market today, because it is these prices that you will no longer see in the coming years.
sweetwine

Activity: 64

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:05:01 PM

As you can see, the crypto market is going down for a while. The price of Eth is down to 238$ at this moment. However i think it's value is hard  to get lower. There would be a bull run soon if we get accepted from ETF. So it actually a good price to buy more now. Eth is the most potential coin in the market. Lets take a chance to be full your portfolio.
Sunyoto

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:06:15 PM

I think now you can also invest in ethereum, because now the price is still low, so you will also get many opportunities to get more profits.
ADgordo

Activity: 203

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:07:40 PM

You asked that question while eth was 600 dollar. surely we can see that was not goot time to buy. but i believe now the eth price is really really good. you can definetly buy from there.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:10:44 PM

Although many people said that Ethereum is heading to collapse (because of the very low price on the market), I'm still one of those who believe in this altcoin. ETH is only in its low price. It doesn't mean that it has no value or cannot increase. I still believe that the price will rise in the next year. Hence, I'm sure to invest more in Ethereum.
minttop

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:16:30 PM

Well, let's determine, what is the best time exactly for you? Do you consider low capitalisation as an opportunity, or as a sight of weak market and as a result prefer to stay away of crypto currency market? Personally I prefer buying when everybody is screaming and quitting crypto, only in this case I understand it is right moment to purchase crypto. I evaluate long term and I believe crypto has passed edge of gick game, it is something more and for sure it will take right place

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
apalenkoff

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:08:26 PM

Undoubtedly, when Ethereum's price fallen less than 600$  this year everyone expected further growth just like today when the price is 200$. Definitely, there is a chance that Ethereum's price will fall one more time but I doubt it will be less than 200$. Of course, a trader has to think by himself about when and how much to invest. I bought Ethereum earlier and still wait for a right moment to sell. Now, it is not the right one.
Ineedtopee

Activity: 97

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:14:39 PM

While for so many, it might not be a good time to invest in ethereum, I personally think that now is the best time to actually invest in the coin. The coin has not been this low in months and we have seen it hit an ATH of over a thousand thousand, and I see it reaching for that again, and passing that mark. So buy now that you still can, at this cheap rate.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: