Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:45:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it the best time to invest on ETH  (Read 31670 times)
flyingcat

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:55:56 PM

At this point, the ETH is in the downtrend, so if you want to invest, then you need to watch for a while until the ETH exchange rate reached the bottom and made the investment decision will be best. Because the market will decline until the end of August and hope that September, market will recover.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dannev

Activity: 169
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:45:29 PM

To me, I think buying the deep is better. The market now seems a good time to buy. Ethereum still has well enof time to do more than it is. The rise that happened earlier this year will surely come.
Sergo Grigo

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:01:00 PM

At the moment, the price of Ethereum is low enough to buy, but there is no guarantee that in a month it will not fall even lower. I recommend buying in small parts with each price reduction.
Ulermom

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:08:35 AM

Obviously this time is the best time to put resources into ethereum, on the grounds that now the estimation of ethereum somewhat diminished and extremely fitting to get it.

The circumstance of all crypto is diminishing in cost, so it's an ideal opportunity to purchase as much ethereum or other altcoin that has great potential, as the cost will increment in the following couple of months.
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:10:59 AM

Imo yes, it's a good time to buy but, as already someone has said, you can try to purchase small batches at different prices. Surely today I'd buy some
Auto9372

Activity: 144

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:12:55 AM

I believe that the price of ETH will be even lower and should wait until the market falls to the bottom, that would buy at a cheaper price.
Hujeamol

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:27:06 AM

Presently is the best time for you to put resources into ethereum and others digital forms of money as you can get them extremely modest at this point. I trust that the eventual fate of digital forms of money is brilliant and those that can hold them currently will earn substantial sums of money in future. I likewise trust that ethereum is the eventual fate of digital currencies and it isn't awful on the off chance that you can get some of them now.
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:35:39 AM

Though ethereum price is quite low right but it will surely recover in the coming days or months. To invest while the price is low assures greater profit when the price goes up again so let us be positive and invest more. Green days are about to come.
MinerFTW

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:44:09 AM

Ethereum price is now below 600$. Do you think it is the best time to buy Ethereum now ?

In my opinion, the price of Ethereum below $ 500 is an ideal opportunity for a good investment. Currently, the market is quite low and I think that when it starts to rise, Ethereum will rise at least several times more than that.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████  █████
██
▓███████████████  █  ████████████▓
█████████  ██           ██  ███████
▄█████  ████████  ██████  ███████████▄
████████    ████  ██████  ██  ████████
████████████████  ███ ██  ███         
██████     ████     ████████████████
████████████████  ███ ██████   ██     
▀███████    ████  ███████████████████▀
█████  ████████  ████████████  █████
████████  ██      ████████████████
██████████████████████████  ████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████  ████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FRELDO
Token sales
[ WP ]
miltonpogi

Activity: 245
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:46:06 AM

Definitely if coin value decline, it make opportunity to make some profit, and some of investor will grab that moment, same with the process with ETH. There are many basis why many people choose to hold there remaining coin rather than add more stuff cause they see that market is so unstable, and others competitors are expected to launch newly improved coins more than ETH and BTC , but again its hard to put trust in this modern currencies, that's why using well known currency is more superior, and additional that BTC seems having a good sign of fluctuation.

ShitTL

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:00:41 AM

ethereum from their birth up to now, they are equated with each other with bitcoin with their characteristics that can be compared almost equal to the bitcoin of growth and capitalization of the market.
eye-con

Activity: 449
Merit: 102

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:59:55 AM

Ethereum price is now below 600$. Do you think it is the best time to buy Ethereum now ?
yes, since the market is in red again, its a great opportunity for investors and holders to buy ethereum, its price now is $415 and compare to its price before, you can really have a great profit if its price increases.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
nguyenthingan100

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:48:31 AM

I think yes, because now the price of Ethereum is very down and it is very good to buy it because if the price increases as happened at the end of December 2017.
roller24

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:52:26 AM

I'm waiting for the price to drop to $ 350 to buy Ethereum. I think that this month the price will fall to this level, and then begin a rapid growth.
EfKos

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 11:53:47 AM

Yes, I agree now to invest in ETH is really right, as by the end of the year it will increase in price!
tranductung3

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:17:54 PM

I do not think now is a good time to invest
Khalp1

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:40:49 PM

Yes, because Ethereum is one of the most desirable technology in the world of digital currencies Ethereum has a wide range of applications, probably wider than any competition out there. It’s set to become the next ‘internet’. It definitely has a bright future. You may not find it at such low prices in the foreseeable future.
RlanaS

Activity: 126
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:53:38 PM

Yes, of course! It is better to buy this time and not to wait longer because according to some resources , the market might recover again soon.
faisaladitya

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:55:54 PM

in my opinion, now is the best time to buy Ethereum. because Ethereum prices are down on the market. I am sure that by the end of this year the price of erhereum will increase. don't hesitate in investing in ethereum.
cumocmeo

Activity: 166

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:56:54 PM

I personally like ETC  with easier upside potential but the market cap for Ethereum is potentially limitless, one of the founders thought 1 trillion was going to be the cap . A good time to buy is when something crashes, if you are looking for a good time. But if you want to get high on crypto fumes with the rest of the world, anytime. Get in now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: