Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:16:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] JIBBIT - Blockchain meets cannabis - Sale is Closed 🔥🔥  (Read 86707 times)
mimiko

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:32:52 PM

The cannabis market is steadily growing and the demand for it both medical and entertainment is enjoying brisk movement upwards. Jibbit will be known as one of the most popular -- if not the most -- platform for this industry.
Darthflux14

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:48:56 PM

The cannabis market is steadily growing and the demand for it both medical and entertainment is enjoying brisk movement upwards. Jibbit will be known as one of the most popular -- if not the most -- platform for this industry.

WOW!! This is amazing. Many uncurable sicknesses could be cured by cannabis medicine. I hope this would be legalized across the globe. Thanks JIBBiT Team for this wonderful platform.
Jerick01311

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:28:28 PM

Jibbit Is the project that prove to many country Cannabis Can help Our Health this is Big Impact to many country that not legalizing Cannabis.
 Because of JIBBIT project Cannabis Are legalizing to Many Country
 I will support this True Projects
cubonho2k

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:45:56 PM

I am feeling confused about this project. The preliminary understanding that the project was intended to legitimize cannabis was not understood. I see that some countries prohibit the use of marijuana and storing or transporting it, if it goes to jail. The reason is that they all see the effects of cannabis rather than its benefits. Cannabis is good if you know how to use it or it will harm the user is a double-edged sword. If you want to legalize marijuana and use it in medicine, let people in the world know more about the benefits of marijuana and prove it to you if you need it. You need to convince more people to agree on this idea than to make this project a success
springwind

Activity: 434
Merit: 115

≣≣ ADAB Solutions ≣≣

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:56:12 PM

I am feeling confused about this project. The preliminary understanding that the project was intended to legitimize cannabis was not understood. I see that some countries prohibit the use of marijuana and storing or transporting it, if it goes to jail. The reason is that they all see the effects of cannabis rather than its benefits. Cannabis is good if you know how to use it or it will harm the user is a double-edged sword. If you want to legalize marijuana and use it in medicine, let people in the world know more about the benefits of marijuana and prove it to you if you need it. You need to convince more people to agree on this idea than to make this project a success

Cannabis is a poison that slowly kills a person, causing many diseases. It is necessary to understand this. This is much worse than smoking. It is necessary to exclude the use of cannabis for any non-medical purposes.

yhanrose19

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:12:17 AM

A unique company with phenomenal and innovative approach to their work. I have long been studying the cryptocurrency market and as soon as I heard about this company and knew immediately that she would become the market leader.#JibbitICO
Ainez

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:17:42 AM

Jibbit GmbH works on several software solutions for the cannabis
market with three core topics
mimiko

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:40:53 AM

Jibbit Marketplace goes online
Shop-in-Shop Marketplace for all accessories around can nab is.
We'd like to say a big thank you and reward your support of Jibbit Marketplace with up to 50.000 JIBBIT Tokens.
All further vendors that are enlisting their shops for the first time in our Marketplace from September 15th to October 31st obtain JIBBIT Token as a thank-you. After enlisting 10 or more products new vendors may benefit from additional JIBBIT Tokens for each enlisted product.
For all further details vendors may contact us by e-mail.
But buyers are also benefitting from various offers and discount promotions. For example we're drawing dual vouchers within the first months with a total value of 100.000 EUR.
Moreover all supporters of our Jibbit Ecosystem may benefit from discounts during Tokensale until December 15th. An instruction on how to buy Jibbit Token may be found here: Video: How to buy Jibbit Token
You can also find information on our Website www.jibbit.io
barbero

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:12:26 PM

A regulated cannabis market protects minors and allows for controlled production for a healthy life!this projects is awesome. This kind of project is what the community need. A helpful and useful project like jibbit is must support. Hope for your success jibbit!
tintin16

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:58:23 PM

Jibbit with the Crypto World. A world which gives the cannabis market a complete independence from the financial systems and its influences. By using the blockchain technology.
khongkhobau

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:59:56 PM

Do you know the partner of the project? I think you should cancel the cooperation with some unknown object to ensure the project develops.
tibinpro432

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:09:28 PM

Cannabis is a poison that slowly kills a person, causing many diseases. It is necessary to understand this. This is much worse than smoking. It is necessary to exclude the use of cannabis for any non-medical purposes.
I see that the use of marijuana is not for medical purposes, so stopping them, if possible, will affect the use of marijuana for medical purposes. There should be another severe punishment for this. It is advisable to use marijuana for medical purposes because it can save many lives. Thanks you for your comments
phantomHanz

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:38:54 PM

Through the Jibbit platform, Cannabis industry will gain support from investors globally. Since the Cannabis industry is linked by Jibbit to blockchain technology, it will be well-adopted by the community specifically to the countries that legalized Cannabis. The use of JIB token as payment for Cannabis transactions is the fastest and easiest way for more convenient Cannabis marketplace. If Jibbit will be in partnership with big and reputable Cannabis firms, it will surely become one of the top crypto tokens.
jaymmagne

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:44:39 PM

As cultural attitudes change, governments around the world are looking to update their policies on drugs more generally. A very good job and keep up the spirit of good luck.. Cheesy
juvieruel

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:51:32 PM

More details
https://jibbit.io
Jibbit is currently in talks with already active delivery services from the USA. Through cooperation and acquisitions, Jibbit®Runner is expected to play an important role in the cannabis delivery business. The accumula-
ted experience of the smaller existing delivery services is a valuable source of information for the realization
of the Jibbit®Runner platform. The first test phase is already planned in 2018.
#jibbit
#jib
jzale

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:35:59 PM

The Jibbit token is a utility token that will be used as a means of payment in the Jibbit ecosystem. The token is used for the growing Jibbit community. The security & anonymity associated with the token will strengthen the trust of the user on the system. The adoptation of blockchain technology in the cannabis industry is very innovative and will create a revolution.
Darthflux14

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:56:07 PM

I see that the jibbit marketplace is now online. I hope that it would be available in all countries across the globe. If this happens many uncurable sicknesses could be cured by cannabis medicine all over the world. Goodluck Jibbit Team!
yhanrose19

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:34:17 AM

One of the most promising projects of 2018!I'm 100% in his success!Don't miss the opportunity to be here,especially now is only the beginning of a great journey!#JibbitICO
Marquez-Michael

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:44:05 AM

I just read about the coin it's really good but u have to make some change other than this it's really good! Firstly i congrats to the team members who are in this
And i wish them all the best ☺☺I am happy to part of this ☺☺☺☺
wengskie33

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:41:12 AM

or many people, cannabis has become more than just a luxury or intoxicant. It is also a drug and is gaining in importance worldwide for medical purposes. JIBBIT has developed a revolutionary concept for doctors, pharmacies and patients.
It will be good for medical purposes.. It will help medical community to find cure in many sickness. We should support this because it has a good purpose.
Since the olden times our forefathers have been depending mostly on the active bio-chemical component of the plants as their main source of medicine. This was proven to be more effective remedy (for simple headaches, fever, inflammation to complex diseases like cancer) compared to the one that is made from chemicals in the laboratories.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: