Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:26:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is the best exchange for Trading  (Read 1102 times)
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:30:14 AM

As a Trader, I have an exchange that has quality, I want to get the best service and in my opinion there are only a few exchanges of quality. Exchange like Bittrex is my first choice. By trading on bittrex, I can get the main service, security and comfort that will make me more confident in making decisions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 10:46:18 AM

I want to know which exchange is good for  short term Trading
That is fully trusted and having all good listings and good liquidity
Please suggest
I will say Binance in one word but I can see your self which will be good for you. Yes, I can find out the exchange from coinmarketcap. There you can see the exchanges sites various way like adjusted volume, reported volume, 24h volume. Just go coinmarketcap website and tap on Rankings Dropdown menu.

cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:53:43 AM
Merited by Ewinsane (1)

for now I prefer to trade in binance because it has a fast movement and a high volume so of course it will be faster to be able to get profit if we can trade with the right and profitable coins
Before Binance, I have always been a fan of bittrex and still a fan of bittrex anyway, except with the fee which was where binance actually caught my attention as well. We have seen instances in which binance in terms of security has really saved some people in not getting slammed by hackers who had access to their API and for that case, I would say security is something that is not pretty bad with binance.

However, we all understand that security is in every user's hands as long as you stay careful and you make sure you are utilizing additional security features on your account.
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:05:58 AM

Binance is the good choice ever since it has a good and high volume to trade it is also very well known exchange site in cryptocurrencies.
Somehow, I agree with that considering the fact that since I have been using binance, I have been able to at least save a lot on fees most especially, being a high volume trader and for the fact that this is an exchange with pretty huge volume; it is a good place to always start with. usually, the risk of exchanges will be there since you do not have control over your private keys, but at the same time, you just need to know how to play safe in terms of security and make sure you do not put all that you have entirely into the space as that is where you will be making a hell of a mistake if anything happens to the exchange.

As long as the exchange is reputable, has good reviews, have a fantastic customer support and give you some pretty good features when it comes to getting the best from trading, then I must say you are game.
Reputation is one thing that really should be more of consideration, especially for exchanges that are well used and have been available for a while. I have been a big time user of bittrex and even with their fees; I still really do not care much as long as I am getting the value for it. Although, recently, having moved to binance, I have been getting spoiled with the fees and volume, but there is nothing always bad in mixing up few different exchanges so as to at least spread the risk in case anything happens to anyone. At least, it is a good thing API is there to trade on a single platform.
the13thsymphony

Activity: 297
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:35:04 AM

Please suggest

You cannot tell what exchange is good for tradig because therec are alot of exchange and you cannot choose what exchange you will use for your trading because the coin that you have have only an exchange where they are listed, not all of the coins have the same exchanges.

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
dang thi bich thuy

Activity: 381
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:04:12 PM

Please suggest
Perhaps it is Binance because i see on Binance exchange beautiful design and very easy to see. Trade process is very easy with the trader.Besides the security is very absolute for investors who join in trading.
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:53:38 AM

Please suggest
Any exchange can work for you, it depends on you whether you understand the exchange and how it works. If you the exchange you’re currently making use of is what you understand better then it will be better that you stick to that. If you still want to go for something you can choose Poloniex, the exchange is good cause it has a lot of things to offer, unlike most other exchanges. There are few that are able to stand up to that, it’s your choice to decide.
BabyBoss

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:20:22 AM

Please suggest
Binance
Houbi
Okex
Kucoin
idex
bancor
This is the exchanges that I think you can trade well and earn well. Exchanges that are secured and well known except bancor because there are some news that there is issue about hacking but it now well actually the volume is very good there.
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:02:09 PM

Please suggest

Last time I used Bittrex as my trading platform but as I see that it went down so hard so I transfer from Bittrex to Binance because Binance is the number one trading platform but I too afraid because hackers will try to hack the biggest trading platform.
Sinone

Activity: 597
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:01:42 PM

There are too many exchanges in the market if you go for day trading then I would like to suggest you some promising exchanges such as binance, kucoin, okex, and bittrex all these coins would be best for short-term investment. So pick them and be busy wirh trading.
apityeh71

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:36:56 AM

My choice is gate.io because they just add feature of Trigger price so I can use it for stop loss and to setting price for sell limit at the same times,  so trading will be more easy without worry the price crash when I don't have times to monitor the price.

Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 644

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:39:20 AM

Please suggest
Perhaps it is Binance because i see on Binance exchange beautiful design and very easy to see. Trade process is very easy with the trader.Besides the security is very absolute for investors who join in trading.
I started to look at binance because the trading volume was bigger. I am a beginner trader and loyal to one exchange. Yes, I used to trade in Bitcoin for a long time but now Bitrex is being abandoned. a lot has to be learned at binance because each exchange has a difference. I think this is the best decision.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:55:53 AM

My choice is gate.io because they just add feature of Trigger price so I can use it for stop loss and to setting price for sell limit at the same times,  so trading will be more easy without worry the price crash when I don't have times to monitor the price.
Probably you have not tried some other bigger exchanges to know that is a feature that is also available to them, such as binance. I am sure if you look deeply well you will know that Binance has a space for stop loss, but of course, you cannot compare it with margin trading, and most of the time, it may not get triggered pretty fast when it comes to the level of volatility of the market, which is one of the reasons why it is more useful for swing, mid or long term traders anyway. For me, I really do not use what a lot of people are not using, and so far, i will say binance is just good for me in every single way anyone can think of.
skish85

Activity: 485
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:41:09 PM

Now I transfer all my altcoins to one exchange. It's Binance. I like this exchange more than others. She has a good level of security. I also find it very convenient that there is no need to use two-factor authentication
ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:20:21 PM

As a Trader, I have an exchange that has quality, I want to get the best service and in my opinion there are only a few exchanges of quality. Exchange like Bittrex is my first choice. By trading on bittrex, I can get the main service, security and comfort that will make me more confident in making decisions.
it is true because in exchanging in bittrex it is very, very much in my opinion, because the security is very secure and to make exchanges is very fast, so I am very happy to exchange here

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:16:54 PM

Now I transfer all my altcoins to one exchange. It's Binance. I like this exchange more than others. She has a good level of security. I also find it very convenient that there is no need to use two-factor authentication
How do you send all of them to Binance because all the digital coins are not in one exchange. Personally I give superiority to coin for making some profit, not to exchange. Exchange's security is also important, but most of the known exchange is secure. Just exchange the money. If you say margin trading, I agree with you, there is few exchanges. Safe work is a good thing, but it can be a little difficult to provide profit in this way.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:11:27 AM

Of course, what would you expect from an exchange where you can get to make use of a lot of features and then get the trading fees a whole lot more like close to zero which makes it pretty easy for day traders in all perspective.

For me, Binance is the main big deal when it comes to exchanges at the moment and the volume is even one of the reasons I have come to fall in love with it, but normally, what would one expect anyway, as long as the exchange is really doing pretty fine, more people will always want to be a part of it.
raghovsing34

Activity: 333
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 12:01:35 PM

Please suggest
If you want to trade short term, then I would suggest you to choose high volume exchange like Binance, Bittrex etc.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:18:46 PM

I think you should think about security again. I think authentic two very important factors in this exchange. Without this security, your assets will be greatly threatened and I am sure you will lose money at this point. The best advice is to install security 2 elements right now and be careful with your assets

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:36:56 PM

Please suggest
There are lot of good trading platforms or exchanges out there that are good for trading and having a good conduct from the crypto traders. When it comes on listing new tokens or coins, it is better to list them on exchange/s which having listing fees than on exchange/s with free listing but the exchange's management are manipulating the token's price.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: