Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:54:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] 🚀 MCT COIN | POS | Lyra2Z | 📣 ALTCOIN <--> ALTCOIN trade platform  (Read 40445 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (4 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
desdichadohuiado

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:48:59 PM

Could you provide an access to people, who does not want to be register? Just to see how the trading there looks like.

if the sale of tokens is private, then only those registered on this sale can see their process. and nobody else

The problem is that i can't see anything on website. Because the first page is login or sign in. Done. Cant see an exchanger and listed coins. However, I want to have a chance to see the market before I register there. Like Binance or any other exchanger.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MCTplus (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:11:59 AM

Could you provide an access to people, who does not want to be register? Just to see how the trading there looks like.

if the sale of tokens is private, then only those registered on this sale can see their process. and nobody else

The problem is that i can't see anything on website. Because the first page is login or sign in. Done. Cant see an exchanger and listed coins. However, I want to have a chance to see the market before I register there. Like Binance or any other exchanger.

Hello again TonyRaut!
As I told you -- 6 posts obove -- our Devs are working on it atm. If you want to see some screenshots then go to our Twitter account https://twitter.com/MCTplus and have a look at the pictures Cheesy

Regards,
Mari [MCT+ Team]
tehtacolord

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:07:11 PM

Want to buy MCT tokens, will pay in NEO or ETH.

Please PM @ https://t.me/Shitcoin_Sherpa
Biscults

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:44:28 PM

Anybody that hasn't tried out this platform yet is really missing out! Very cool project, and a bright future for sure
stonesourcery

Activity: 271

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:54:06 AM

1.Translated 631.2 MCT to cryptbridge on July 2
Coins are not credited and went to another address
http://explorer.mct.plus/tx/529b6c6a2cd63539f2af26cc814e22829908d7ff7f780e2925d9e565d57ae52d
This is a fraud?
2.btc from the exchange can not withdraw 6 days
wrote support@crypto-bridge.org on July 2, there is no answer yet ...

Hello kkkwww,
sorry to hear that your problem has not been solved by CB! Please join our Discord https://discordapp.com/invite/mE2cU4h and write a message into our #support channel or write a direct/private message to our DEV Andrew [MCT+]. He will help you!

Regards,
Mari

wrote to DEV Andrew [MCT+] on July 6 ... no answer ...

HAS THIS ISSUE BEEN RESOLVED?
MCTplus (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:42:15 AM

1.Translated 631.2 MCT to cryptbridge on July 2
Coins are not credited and went to another address
http://explorer.mct.plus/tx/529b6c6a2cd63539f2af26cc814e22829908d7ff7f780e2925d9e565d57ae52d
This is a fraud?
2.btc from the exchange can not withdraw 6 days
wrote support@crypto-bridge.org on July 2, there is no answer yet ...

Hello kkkwww,
sorry to hear that your problem has not been solved by CB! Please join our Discord https://discordapp.com/invite/mE2cU4h and write a message into our #support channel or write a direct/private message to our DEV Andrew [MCT+]. He will help you!

Regards,
Mari

wrote to DEV Andrew [MCT+] on July 6 ... no answer ...

HAS THIS ISSUE BEEN RESOLVED?

Hi stonesourcery,
yes, Dev told me that this issue has been solved -- It was mostly a language barriere.. If you want to know what exactly happened you can contact our Dev Andrew [MCT+] directly via discord.

Regards,
Mari [MCT+]
MCTplus (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:32:47 AM

MCT+ BOUNTY PROGRAM
===================

The MCT+ Bounty Program has started today!

We will have new Bounties every few weeks! You can find time limited Bounties as well as ongoing Bounties in our program.

Join our Campaign and grab some MCT coins  Grin

Bounty Campaign ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4704203

MCT+ trading platform is in Beta now - come and trade with us!

Trading platform: https://trade.mct.plus

Looking forward to see you!
MCT+ Team
vcxv

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:49:08 AM
Last edit: July 21, 2018, 08:43:45 AM by vcxv

Great and promising project!
The MCT+ team recognized a very needed product that will help new coins to be traded in a secure platform without needing an escrow. Even escrows can scam people nowadays this kind of a product was needed so much for new altcoins.

If you produced a new and promising coin you need an exchange first. But if you do not have enough BTC to give any exchange yet and do not want to wait for a long time an exchange to list your coin you can use MCT+ platform for safe and cheap.

After checking quite some projects, I can state a successful program starts with having a great idea and promoting it in a professional approach.
More than that, caring for the community and wanting to give something back is a major attribute.

The MCT+ team listen their community carefully and act their wishes. They created an easy and friendly use of platform and change it by ideas of the community.

Best of luck!

good one mate  Smiley  

could you also discuss what you think is lacking in the mct.plus platform or how it can be improved ?  Smiley
jlingruben

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:39:21 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2018, 03:23:18 PM by jlingruben

Why I'm investing in MCT+

I joined MCT+ right at the beginning of June. I've been in the Discord since that time before their exchange was even opened. The main reason I've kept mining and buying this coin is because of the responsiveness of the developers. They are constantly responding to questions and helping people with challenges on the wallet, exchange, etc. I couldn't believe how quick they were to help. They've produced an exchange completely different than anyone else out there allthewhile taking recommendations for changes from the community and ACTUALLY IMPLEMENTING them. This truly is a great team, if one of the developers doesn't answer first a person from the community will have already jumped in to help. This is a team of awesome people. I own 1 node and on my way to another, this coin has a future, and I'm so excited to see where it takes us.

Keep up the great work!

--Spurkster(discord)
vcxv

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:59:30 PM

just a suggestion guys. you all need not discuss the positive aspects of the platform. any suggestion or constructive criticism is also whole heatedly accepted  Grin
Biscults

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:04:58 PM

This is the most innovative trading platform I've ever seen, yet so simple! I'm definitely no big time trader, but even for the small guy, this is the place to be. As they get more coins, this is going to grow bigger than you all realize. Get in on this exchange, and for sure get you some damn coins, because its going to be big!
Shazza1977

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:58:42 PM

just a suggestion guys. you all need not discuss the positive aspects of the platform. any suggestion or constructive criticism is also whole heatedly accepted  Grin

Well something i'm looking forward to beyond the recently updated filtered controls is to be able to see the value of the coin in a deal in satoshis for BTC trading when you are looking at the buy offers.

At present we only have the Satoshi value if we are looking at the sell orders of the coin with btc , but without using a calculator we cannot get the sat value for the buy orders.

Eg i'm buying Mdex with BTC , i can see lowest sell is 2850 sats currently.  Changing the pair around the other way i see 49000.00000000 MDEX : 1 BTC which means nothing to me unless i get the calculator out , i'd like to see that is 2040 sats as its a whole lot more usable information than 49000 : 1.  Possibly in brackets eg 49000 : 1 (2040 sat) or similar . Would make it much nicer to user.

Also the bot has implement very worthwhile queries , eg !last24 coin1 coin2, !last5 coin1 coin2  , i think some of those queries built into the Trade History would be welcomed.

Love using the system however and am heavily invested in the project !
nx5

Activity: 134

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 11:39:30 AM

Developers !! your project AND Mano project are the only ones that are the most popular today ! I like that! but I have a question??... I have already got their Shah rx570 about 1000 coins... I really want to buy a masternode... but it is very expensive!! advise where I can put 1000 coins to get coins ( suggest resources where you can buy a share of masternode with other participants?)
MCTplus (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:43:54 PM

9/10 new projects don't have a working product, I think people just accept these small bugs when there is a working product while it's in beta stage, if you follow their Discord you know there's a lot more to come. Besides there has been no new coins added to the platform for almost two weeks, I can't find any other negative aspects about MCT+ currently.

Hello Treert,
our whole team appreciates your support! Your nice words make the backache of long sitting in front of a screen almost fade away  Grin

Thank you for your opinion and if you have a suggestion to our product feel free to contact us or post it here.

Regards,
Mari [MCT+]
MCTplus (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:49:12 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2018, 05:22:37 PM by MCTplus

just a suggestion guys. you all need not discuss the positive aspects of the platform. any suggestion or constructive criticism is also whole heatedly accepted  Grin

Well something i'm looking forward to beyond the recently updated filtered controls is to be able to see the value of the coin in a deal in satoshis for BTC trading when you are looking at the buy offers.

At present we only have the Satoshi value if we are looking at the sell orders of the coin with btc , but without using a calculator we cannot get the sat value for the buy orders.

Eg i'm buying Mdex with BTC , i can see lowest sell is 2850 sats currently.  Changing the pair around the other way i see 49000.00000000 MDEX : 1 BTC which means nothing to me unless i get the calculator out , i'd like to see that is 2040 sats as its a whole lot more usable information than 49000 : 1.  Possibly in brackets eg 49000 : 1 (2040 sat) or similar . Would make it much nicer to user.

Also the bot has implement very worthwhile queries , eg !last24 coin1 coin2, !last5 coin1 coin2  , i think some of those queries built into the Trade History would be welcomed.

Love using the system however and am heavily invested in the project !

Hey Shazza!

We gratefully accept your comments and will discuss them in team and, if necessary, add them to our todo list. Some of your notes are already on it.

Thanks from MCT+ team and have a nice day!

Mari [MCT+]
MCTplus (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:58:02 PM

Developers !! your project AND Mano project are the only ones that are the most popular today ! I like that! but I have a question??... I have already got their Shah rx570 about 1000 coins... I really want to buy a masternode... but it is very expensive!! advise where I can put 1000 coins to get coins ( suggest resources where you can buy a share of masternode with other participants?)

Hi nx5!
If I understand you correctly -- you are talking about shared masterternodes...

You can join our Discord and go to Bot channel and sub channel #shared-masternodes! There you can make an shared MN very quick and easily!

If you need any help read #overview channel in Bot or feel free to ask our nice & very helpful community  Grin

Have a nice day!
Mari [MCT+]

ViaKerry

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:24:32 PM

A very interesting project with a real product, not a regular scam, from which everyone is already tired!
thanhcarter1987

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:43:38 PM

How to mine the token with the laptop ?
bitmucker

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:45:04 AM

How to mine the token with the laptop ?

I think you'll have a lot of trouble mining this with a CPU of any sort, let alone a laptop CPU.  If you don't have the ability to use GPU hardware, you might consider renting hash.  MCT is a totally worthwhile project though.  Its going places fast!
bitmucker

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:08:31 AM

Testimonial! -- For those considering mining or investing in MCT or looking for a place to swap "pre-exchange" alt coins:
In my opinion, there are just a handful of new AltCoins out there now that deserve a lot of attention, and MCT is one of them.  This project is the real thing and is quickly making inroads in a much-needed area supporting block chain currencies and technology.  

MCT is a coin, but the REAL MCT product is a reliable, trustworthy, and easy-to-use escrow platform for peer-to-peer coin exchanges (https://trade.mct.plus).  It has been up and working as a beta with a solid user base (and respectable volume) for about 1 month now and has progressed to the 2nd stage of beta testing.  If you have used the MCT Exchange already, you may be wondering what is "beta" about it, because it is an awesome and reliable tool that has quickly filled an important niche in the cryptocurrency world (esp. for new alt coins).

If you want to learn more, check it out on Discord (https://discord.gg/vwvy9J).  A few minutes of reading there and you'll see it is project that is strongly supported by a knowledgeable team and dedicated and growing community of miners and masternode owners.  Absolutely professional.  They are on-schedule and hyper-responsive to the input and questions of the community.

And while you are on the MCT Discord, check out their easy-to-use bot that manages the best automated shared masternode that I have used anywhere.  You can literally be invested in a shared MN and be earning your share of block reward payouts within a couple of minutes after your MCT transfers arrive.

If you are the type who does your homework before getting involved, spend some quality time on the Discord and you'll be convinced that MCT is the real thing, and is a long-term "hold".
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: