Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:03:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I invest only in STOs  (Read 10125 times)
Neymar10

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:02:31 PM

Hi guys , I am a begginner in the crypto world , after a long study of the market , rules and regulations research. I am ready to start inversting . First stop that catched my interest is orbis https://orbistransfer.com . Because it has paypal and card purchase . No kyc and country restrictions so I can buy it from US. $500 dollars allocated .
Any other promising icos ? What do you recomend.
This is the right decision. I now also invest only in ICO, you chose a good project, but I would advise you to still look at possible projects. Because there are more interesting projects. So there are certain problems, but there are far more prospects

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Byou66 (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:18:30 PM

Hi guys , I am a begginner in the crypto world , after a long study of the market , rules and regulations research. I am ready to start inversting . First stop that catched my interest is orbis https://orbistransfer.com . Because it has paypal and card purchase . No kyc and country restrictions so I can buy it from US. $500 dollars allocated .
This is the right decision. I now also invest only in ICO, you chose a good project, but I would advise you to still look at possible projects. Because there are more interesting projects. So there are certain problems, but there are far more prospects

I have checked my first one , this orbis transfer very well. Checked the company , paypal account , bank account team , github telegram facebook twitter business plan. They all seem legit . Also I have been responded to my e-mail asap by the ceo with answer to all my questions.
DealHuntX

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:22:30 PM

I have checked my first one , this orbis transfer very well. Checked the company , paypal account , bank account team , github telegram facebook twitter business plan. They all seem legit . Also I have been responded to my e-mail asap by the ceo with answer to all my questions.

I also reviewd it. Seems legit. Will invest in this one
MalinkaOw

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:23:16 PM

In my oopinion, it is worth investing, but very carefully. All the hundred times double-check, analyze. In general, it is very deliberate to approach.
Shenrox

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:29:03 PM

I invest in icos, but i do invest in some altcoins too, the problem is that there aren't many good icos at this moment, most of them are ending up scaming a lot of people and that is the main reason of why i am only investing in those that i trust by a lot

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:40:10 PM

Smile, investment advise as I read from an old reply here is risky enough because everyone would keep shouting whatever they are bagging as a matter of fact.
GoCrater

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:53:31 PM

since a long time. i surfing about many many ico.
i just believe all about credit card it's a fake project.evem they call they colaboration with big partner,they just scammers.
the biggest on this year,remember CTR ? and the newest its a hashcard.
by the way,the website looks same like hashcard.

I just checked them out and spoke with the team on tg. Seems that they are having a partnership with a bank for the card and atms. A bank from spain caixa it seems.
cesarzgamer

Activity: 209

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:56:11 PM

I think you made good decision, but if you are not sure you can invest in another project or split your money on two projects. Also you should check team and read whitepaper before investing because more knowledge can help you make better decision.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:57:46 PM

iNVESTING IN ICO ARE PROFITABLE WAYS but need to learn which is the best ico with good dev's reputation in the crypto currency industries and also will suggest to mate try to invest in trading and i recommend nexybit platform use it for your trading works, trading are one of the profitable ways to earn money in the world of crypto's.
Crypto Chips

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

Cryptocurrency is Dilema

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 11:00:25 PM

i think we must spending budget also to the another coins too. because top 10 coins in coinmarketcap is must include to your investing consider
douglock

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:02:00 PM

it is not a right decision. According to what I have seen, not many ICOs bring money to investors. Many of them only bring loss to the people. Investing ICOs in 2018 = suicide. Beware of what you have chosen. Trading is better than ICOs because you can analyze the market
Cryptocrow84

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:54:26 AM

it is not a right decision. According to what I have seen, not many ICOs bring money to investors. Many of them only bring loss to the people. Investing ICOs in 2018 = suicide. Beware of what you have chosen. Trading is better than ICOs because you can analyze the market

I have researched orbis and seems a legit startup. Orbissolutions oü company is public. Verified accounts. The team is very responsive
Byou66 (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:57:23 AM

I have researched orbis and seems a legit startup. Orbissolutions oü company is public. Verified accounts. The team is very responsive
Yeah, done that 2. I am very satisfied with my inv.
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:57:47 AM

Once upon a time, ICOs were a pretty safe investment, especially w/ bounties. Nowadays I'd avoid them... too many are scams, and too many crash right after hitting the market. ICO goldrush seems to be over.
Byou66 (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:08:53 AM

Once upon a time, ICOs were a pretty safe investment, especially w/ bounties. Nowadays I'd avoid them... too many are scams, and too many crash right after hitting the market. ICO goldrush seems to be over.
Yes I researched over 80 icos the orbis transfer is a good legit startup
kiddikoddi

Activity: 84

Bounty Manager At your Service Please Pm me

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:15:41 AM

Lol this projects looks like a straight up scam, i checked out the website and the details on the project and it looks just like every other ICO out there
its all the same projects and WP
Anyways i recommend buying in the AirP2P project

🇵🇭🇵🇭🔥🔥Campaign Management Services🔥🔥🇵🇭🇵🇭
GoCrater

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:37:01 AM

Lol this projects looks like a straight up scam, i checked out the website and the details on the project and it looks just like every other ICO out there

Huh Huh This is just very sad . Making a project look bad to promote other project. Your project is a piece of shit if you are using this promotion. I just reviewd the orbis project for your comment and it is nothing like what you say. You should be ashamed for this fake promotion for this airp2p shit scam project. 
kiddikoddi

Activity: 84

Bounty Manager At your Service Please Pm me

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:44:53 AM

Huh Huh This is just very sad . Making a project look bad to promote other project. Your project is a piece of shit if you are using this promotion. I just reviewd the orbis project for your comment and it is nothing like what you say. You should be ashamed for this fake promotion for this airp2p shit scam project.  

you create multi accounts on many different usernames that all have newbie status and then you post questions on new accounts on them on your own threads and try to promote your ICO that way as if there is hype around it that way and also your photos are premade template files that are UNEDITED also your bounty thread image is a template file and your opening question is not a question but a subtle push towards your ICO firstly edit your template files if you want to be taken seriously, secondly stop trashing other people whenever you feel your advertisement is threatened, and third stop multi accounting like crazy, seriously if you ICO is going to have some real hype and real buyers then don't use this kinda marketing man, its just sad, i don't work with AirP2P LOL, i wish that i did though, what a good idea, maybe i should just ask them if they need a team member as i see they are hiring, i am going to invest in AirP2P and ofcourse its good if i follow up on my investement its just standard
but what i am saying is that your FINTECH idea is the same idea that so many ICOs have out there right now that i can't even count them, its all the same idea with the same functions and same vision, its not original, sure you can probably make money on it and bank, and create the tech but its not unique is what i mean, don't get so sore just because i have a keen eye on the truth.
If you guys ever need a serious marketer then im up for hire Smiley

🇵🇭🇵🇭🔥🔥Campaign Management Services🔥🔥🇵🇭🇵🇭
Byou66 (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:46:29 AM

Please! No verbal fights on the thread. Until now no other better project seen than Orbis. Everyone is fighting to post their useless project.
 It seems that this project is one of few best projects.
 As well sustain you cause. Checked airp2p. Looks like a scam. And I also hate bad comments to some projects in favour of others.
DealHuntX

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:50:18 AM

you create multi accounts on many different usernames that all have newbie status and then you post questions on new accounts on them on your own threads and try to promote your ICO that way as if there is hype around it that way and also your photos are premade template files that are UNEDITED also your bounty thread image is a template file and your opening question is not a question but a subtle push towards your ICO firstly edit your template files if you want to be taken seriously, secondly stop trashing other people whenever you feel your advertisement is threatened, and third stop multi accounting like crazy, seriously if you ICO is going to have some real hype and real buyers then don't use this kinda marketing man, its just sad, i don't work with AirP2P LOL, i wish that i did though, what a good idea, maybe i should just ask them if they need a team member as i see they are hiring, i am going to invest in AirP2P and ofcourse its good if i follow up on my investement its just standard
but what i am saying is that your FINTECH idea is the same idea that so many ICOs have out there right now that i can't even count them, its all the same idea with the same functions and same vision, its not original, sure you can probably make money on it and bank, and create the tech but its not unique is what i mean, don't get so sore just because i have a keen eye on the truth.
If you guys ever need a serious marketer then im up for hire Smiley

It seems that you are a bit frustrated.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: