Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:15:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I invest only in STOs  (Read 10125 times)
skaynet

Activity: 326
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:41:15 AM

it is very difficult to determine the investment to the wealth ico now the market is in the decline. my advice to buy ico time good market price
Sundark

Activity: 560
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:48:24 AM

I recommend read Whitepaper and check the team on Rocketreach and LinkedIn. Go in their socials, usually in good ICOs not only community managers answer questions but CEOs as well. If it's all good, you can easily invest in such ICO.
btctestcolets

Activity: 233
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:50:00 AM

I believe in ICO investing because it can be shown in the development of the ICO in a blockchain. Through the target limits on the roadmap you can give your technical analysis through the poeple participated and the allocation which it differentiate the total capasity once the it will launch in the market capitalization.
macit800

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 08:57:58 AM

If you choose the right ICOs then you can have a quick return on investment. In the latest weeks have the investors of Open Network and Nexo had good returns on their investments. On the other side were there also ICOs who get under the ICO price, so it is very important to research for a good project.

bitcoinforus

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:14:16 AM

I advise, even if you have a little money, invest in several different projects! Diversify in order not to lose everything!
ezakmisd

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:17:14 AM

Hi guys , I am a begginner in the crypto world , after a long study of the market , rules and regulations research. I am ready to start inversting . First stop that catched my interest is orbis https://orbistransfer.com . Because it has paypal and card purchase . No kyc and country restrictions so I can buy it from US. $500 dollars allocated .
Any other promising icos ? What do you recomend.

Update. btt link for who wants to review my first choice : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3844192.0
this is of course not a huge amount for investment,but still suitable,I can advise you the cardstack project,it will be the largest at the moment and Sammy profitable, the investment is huge
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:19:14 AM

Be careful with the ICO's you are investing.

OP might give you nice review but it can be another trap of just a way to market out the ICO.

I advise, even if you have a little money, invest in several different projects! Diversify in order not to lose everything!
Right, also invest to the legitimate coins not with some sort of ICO's.
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:42:57 AM

Always make sure that the ICOs that you will invest on isn't a scam and has a potential to grow and with a good project because big big investors intend to find the best project they can find and if you found that ICO that they will invest it feels like you've won a jackpot.
riboku0105

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:50:20 AM

Most ICOs prohibit US citizens from participating (due to US sanctions) so there will be fewer options for you because many good ICOs are among them. Orbis seems to be a good project, if you can get any way out of banning US citizens you can explore ICO Quarkchain.
cryptowonders@20

Activity: 142

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:54:13 AM

that is the best choice ever made just carry on
k-west

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:57:47 AM

This is very good that you invest only in Ico,one day one of them will shoot to the moon and you will get tons of money,the best samples are Etherium,Neo,Stratis,Icon and other successful projects.
WAKKOCAI

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:05:11 AM

I'm currently looking for promising ICO, but because the popularity of ICO itself has decreased significantly, many projects can not even collect soft cap, because people are afraid to invest even in standing projects ..

cioloxl

Activity: 238
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:28:45 AM

Investing almost exclusively in ICOs is, at least imo, pure gambling. Unless you're lucky enough to get into something like ICON (tbf, there are clear signs pointing out the hype and the potential), you might get stuck into a shitty position. Timing the the bears and bulls is also of paramount importance. An ico with the potential to go x10 in bullruns, might be stuck with its ico price in a bearrun.
mostcrack

Activity: 548
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:56:30 AM

You have to be a little cautious about investing in ICO, many of the cases that lead to massive fraud, it is worth a very proper observation in choosing the ICO it will determine your profit in the future, need advice from many people but need to be re-filtered suggestions which has been conveyed to you, then do not rush to choose ICO, in order to quickly get an unexpected profit.

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
binbim229

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:57:45 AM

Investing in ico brings more risk to the big coin. Because if you are involved in fraudulent projects, the sale will be lost without any revenue. Risk-taking goes hand in hand with profit. Good luck!
@bamaricibo

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:58:27 AM

I think as a newbie it will be better for you. There are so many ICOs available in market. And truly speaking, I have found this one very effective. You can try it out. Have a look: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3865805.0
Investing in ICOs is a pretty good field, but they are risky too. Maybe in a month your property will be lost because choosing the wrong investment in the project is not feasible. In my opinion, a lot of people have lost capital from the ICO market. and they regretted not investing in ETH or BTC.
ananas99

Activity: 632
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:02:51 AM

Hi guys , I am a begginner in the crypto world , after a long study of the market , rules and regulations research. I am ready to start inversting . First stop that catched my interest is orbis https://orbistransfer.com . Because it has paypal and card purchase . No kyc and country restrictions so I can buy it from US. $500 dollars allocated .

Update. btt link for who wants to review my first choice : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3844192.0
And now this is the only correct decision with the current state of affairs in the market. Another thing, who exactly can tell you that you have chosen a good Ico. In fact, none of the indicators gives a full guarantee that it will not receive adequate support and will disappear. So if you believe in it, then follow your principle.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
sister1001

Activity: 237
Merit: 43

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:04:30 AM
Last edit: September 27, 2018, 11:51:59 AM by sister1001

It is a good choice to invest in ICOs because they offer the greatest potential for profit as long as you check carefully. That is also a very time sensitive business, if you go into ICO with a bad market it may even happen that what should have been a good business goes the wrong way, and it is not even the ICOs fault, it is just the way crypos are today.
bigvito19

Activity: 706
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:09:59 AM

Most ICO's do well though
Igorgnome

Activity: 252

Power to gnomes!

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:21:27 AM

Hello friend. I recommend that you carefully study the topics on this forum about the correct choice of ICO and then carefully check all the companies that recommend you.
Myself, I want to advise to pay attention on the beautiful ICO Flogmall: https://flogmall.com
I am confident in its success.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: