Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:53:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I invest only in STOs  (Read 10125 times)
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 01:28:06 AM

If you are really a newbie in the crypto community it is advisable for you not to just straight to ICO investing because you will probably loose your money if Care is not taken.
I will say you should bide your time and learn valuable knowledge about the crypto market before committing any investment

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:31:43 AM

Hi guys , I am a begginner in the crypto world , after a long study of the market , rules and regulations research. I am ready to start inversting . First stop that catched my interest is orbis https://orbistransfer.com . Because it has paypal and card purchase . No kyc and country restrictions so I can buy it from US. $500 dollars allocated .
Any other promising icos ? What do you recomend.

Update. btt link for who wants to review my first choice : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3844192.0

Why not you simply tell us you are promoting the mentioned project. Always research properly before investing in any project. When a project is accepting Paypal for ICO Token then you need to be more careful.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Mike Tyson

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:16:42 AM

I think If you have enough time you can try Bounty to add your capital to invest in ICO because investing only in ICO is the right decision.
but you have chosen a good project, I suggest you still see possible items. Because there are more interesting items.

24Kilo

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:38:50 AM

I think investing in ICO is a good idea to make profits. You must be careful when you invest in projects, and always succeed.
merle

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:46:26 AM

Do you only want to invest in ICO? If yes, just analyze the best ICO with the ready product. Never only follow the project with only hype. Find, research, consider, and buy. You may consider also VRT World.
How if investing in altcoins? Are you interested? There are some good altcoins to pick such as EOS.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
              ▄███████████████████▄
           ▄█████████████████████████▄
         ▄█████████████████████████████▄
        █████████████████████▀ █████████▄
       ██████████████████▀    ████████████
      ▐████████████████▌      ████████████▌
      ███████▀▀▀   ███▌     ▀▀█▀ █████████
      ███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀         ▄██████████
      ██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▐███████████████████████████████████▌
       ███████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████████████████▀
           ▀█████████████████████████▀
             ▀▀███████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
chynge.net

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█             
              ▄██▄███▄         ▄   
              ▀▀ █▌ ▀▀█▀██   ▄█▀██
          ▄▄▄           ▀▀▀███▀▀▀ 
          ▀▀▀                ▀█   
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                ███   
                      ▄██▀     ▐█ 
   ▄█████████      ▄█▀█▀        █▌
                 █▀▀▄█         ██▌
 ████████████   ▀█▄█▀           █▌
                                █▀
     ████████                ▄▄██ 
                             ▄█▀   
        ▀▀▀▀▀               █▀     
                  ▄     ███▀       
              ████████▀█▀           

Instant Settlement

▄██▄███           
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▄█▀   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ██▀▄██  ▄█▄  ██▌▄ ▄▄▄ █
███▀     ▐█▀▀▄█▀  ██▀ ▀██  ▀█▄    █
██      █▀░██▀  █▀▀     ▐▀█  ▀██  █
█▀▀████████████████████████████████
█▀▀▌ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██
█▄                                █
█▄                       ▄▄████████
█▄                      █▀███▌    █
█▄                     █▌ █  █▌   █
█▄                      ▀████▌▄▄▄▄█
█▄                                █
█▌                                █
██▀▀ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██
 ▀▀████████████████████████████████

Zero Fees

▄██▀▀▀██▄           
          ▄██       ██▄         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
    █████████████████████████   
    █                       █   
    █          ▄▄▄          █   
    █         █▀▀▀█         █   
    █         █   █         █   
    █         █▄▄▄█         █   
    █          ▀▀▀          █   
    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   
    █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█   
    █████████████████████████   

Secure Transaction
retnocintaku

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:59:18 AM

A step is a pretty brave if you did want to only for investments in ICO only. Don't want to try the others. When crypto was very far-reaching. And investment on ICO is very risky. For investment projects the current ICO that I recommend is the investment in Capital projects or Octobit. both these projects had seized my attention.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
GERMO COIN

Activity: 406

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:32:15 AM

Hi guys , I am a begginner in the crypto world , after a long study of the market , rules and regulations research. I am ready to start inversting . First stop that catched my interest is orbis https://orbistransfer.com . Because it has paypal and card purchase . No kyc and country restrictions so I can buy it from US. $500 dollars allocated .

Update. btt link for who wants to review my first choice : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3844192.0

I think that's the right choice and my suggestion is better you choose project about blockchain, because from my personal experience the price will be faster to increase.

Ethelbert Moore

Activity: 110

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:36:20 AM

If you just invest your money in ICO it's not bad and also can not be called good. Why not bad, if you choose one of the right ICO then you will get a profit there, and I mean not good is the period of time to get the profit in ICO is not for a moment, my experience to get very long profit from ICO and that you need alert is ICO scam. If you have enough time you can try Bounty to add your capital to invest in ICO.
tikanima

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:48:54 AM

Investing in ICOs is risky, you should not invest in it, if you have enough knowledge, you can do it.
Banulit

Activity: 674
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:02:13 AM

Investing in an ICO is a great way to earn a profit, but not a way to make a profit quickly. Also, if you choose a bad ICO, the price of the crypto will not be high. sometimes lower than the ICO price.
Yeah! investing in ICO is great but there's a lot of scammer in ICO it depends on the bounty manager at first the ico price is big after the people dump their token the price in ico will be low.

agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:03:05 AM

come take a look to cryptfunder, i think its a good one project, it has already pertnered by some good company too.

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
spikerrr

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:30:22 AM

As newbie too in crypto I want you to remind about handling your potential to be a investor and trader well in the future. Collect learnings to gain more strategy in how you should deal the investment process. Don't put all your money to crypto you should have some fiat with you just in case you need it you have it.
fortelen

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:31:28 AM

If you feel sure and there is no regret, why not? As long as you have analyzed the ICO projects whether it is a scam or not, promising or not. Investment is every crypto is risky. But if we are ready, careful, and brave to take the risks, just do it. Many more ICO projects are waiting in the next. One of them is this Creator.ai where you can see the world of crypto creation.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Powerpuff

Activity: 839
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:35:30 AM

Most leading altcoins have been around a lot longer than the majority of ICO tokens, which means they have a longer track record and are generally less volatile than their newly issued counterparts. You should choose ICO carefully when investing and divide between altcoins and ICO.
dungthuy

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:41:50 AM

you should inves the both ICO and good coin as eth-btc..,not only one ICO,ICO is hight risky because ICO need complete roadmaps-it is need 2-3 years,and it is very risky,now there are so many ICO scam so i think you should invest some good coin in top 10 and ICO,it is good choice
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:07:23 AM

many will offer what they have, so just ignore it. If your choice is good then do you think it's been the focus of the course. Many potentially ICO and try his own analysis because it does not forever we will continue to ask the other members on this forum. but the caution also against the scam that is now starting much in ICO.
SeriousHodler

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:18:43 AM

DCC is a very promising one! In Distributed Credit Chain, you would have access to your own credit score all the time instead of having to request your transactions or your own credit score from a company like Equifax. Companies like DCC are creating safer financial institutions with Blockchain technology rapidly available.

Try visiting their thread at [ANN]💰💰💰Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) or you can visit their website at http://dcc.finance/

Good luck! Cheesy
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:22:11 AM

Just don't all in your investment into an ICO because you can't do anything with your money besides waiting until the ICO has ended.
sardargiri

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:23:44 AM

Investing in ico is great , but before investing people should do proper research , in current scenario I recommend you to take a look at Asura coin

Build on Neo blockchain, self sustainable e-sport project , with great team and advisors
BETTING ★ LIVE STREAMING ★ MATCHMAKING ★ TOURNAMENTS ★ COACHING ★ COMMUNITY CENTRE
& MUCH MORE
sergio-faucetbitcoin

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 05:25:59 AM

Be very careful when investing in ICO's, especially when people are promoting it. Most of the people who will promote an ICO have invested in it. Always do your own research and think twice before investing somewhere. That goes also for cryptocurrencies that are already out there.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: